1. May 14, 2015  
    Oh my then I am at 999 pending ...lol

2. May 14, 2015  
    do i lose my personal rating on the transfer, and what about season rewards?

3. May 14, 2015  
    Transfers are probably backed up due to high demand.

Patience everyone, Worst comes to worst they have backups of your characters. The transferred toon is a replica.

4. May 14, 2015  
    Ok i was scared 2h and nothing yet :/

5. May 14, 2015  
    An absolute replica of your character will be transferred.

That includes currency.

End of season rewards (titles) will be transferred with your character post-season end yes.
    I transfered my 3k mmr shaman from sargeras to fw, will i still get gladiator title or?

6. May 14, 2015  
    Almost 2 hours in transfer now, and 3 more chars following.. Can i log account to play on sargeras while chars are in transferqueue on frostwolf ?

7. May 14, 2015  
    I transfered my 3k mmr shaman from sargeras to fw, will i still get gladiator title or?
    On the transfer page there is a line :
    Mail, Auction House, guild and arena data will NOT be transferred.

Dunno if it's in line with other realms because of team data probably, but you should have checked before transfering. Seeing how it is MoP, personal rating probably is tied with your character.

8. May 14, 2015  
    On the transfer page there is a line :
    Mail, Auction House, guild and arena data will NOT be transferred.

Dunno if it's in line with other realms because of team data probably, but you should have checked before transfering. Seeing how it is MoP, personal rating probably is tied with your character.
    we need more information on this before i hit the transfer button, if sargeras players lose their arena rating alot of players are getting screwed over.

9. May 14, 2015  
    Do my titles such as <The Insane> stay? Because I don't want to got through that again...

10. May 14, 2015  
    Do my titles such as <The Insane> stay? Because I don't want to got through that again...
    All titles remain.

11. May 14, 2015  
    we need more information on this before i hit the transfer button, if sargeras players lose their arena rating alot of players are getting screwed over.
    Arena data is for Wrath and Cata only, Arena data actually means Arena TEAM data. (No teams in MoP).

We however, do not transfer arena data on MoP as stated in the realm transfer page.

12. May 14, 2015  
    this is not fair, why they didnt do the reverse, i mean all frostworf to go on sargeras, now why i have to loose all my cool nicknames ?
    i was all the day on to get the nicknames when molten-wow crashed 2 times being a dedicated player here, now i will get trash nicknames. wtf is this!

13. May 14, 2015  
    Arena data is for Wrath and Cata only, Arena data actually means Arena TEAM data. (No teams in MoP).
    so my 3k rate in 2's will stay when i transfer?

14. May 14, 2015  
    Do hunter's pets stay? I don't want to camp their spawning spots again after resets -.-

15. May 14, 2015  
    aww do i have to change my IGNs? i dont know how else i can change Aragorn name anymore! ._.

First ... 23456 ... Last