1. May 15, 2015  
    During renaming i got DC and ma rename succes. I tried few hours before that and nothing :P

2. May 15, 2015  
    did they asked you to rename your chars...cause they`re asking me to rename them and when i choose that option it takes about houre or so..

3. May 15, 2015  

What the hell??

I transfered my acc 0.37 and i checked it at 0.48, and WHOOT THE **** is going on?? I don't see my characters and I changed the realm.... PLS RESPOND... & what should I do?

4. May 15, 2015  
    I transfered my acc 0.37 and i checked it at 0.48, and WHOOT THE **** is going on?? I don't see my characters and I changed the realm.... PLS RESPOND... & what should I do?
    It takes from 10 to 30 mins to complete process, just remain calm, ur character shall be shown soon

5. May 15, 2015  
    To everyone having trouble stuck on renaming! To rename, if its flagged it means its taken. If you are stuck on the pop-up saying "Renaming..." Just log off and log back on and it has been changed. If it did not work that mean is taken either by a horde or an alliance, to make things very simple, try making a new character and test if one of the names are not taken, if its available go back and rename ur character again! Please remember to delete ur new character u tested before u rename!

6. May 15, 2015  
    Ur union is nicely organized,there is just 1 little thing:

Frostwolf was already hell lagging with spikes every 3-4 minutes with around 3k5 ppls.

Realm wipe or ppls leave inc rly soon with 4k5+ que. Gl.

7. May 15, 2015  
    So i need help fast. I transferred my level 90 paladin to Frost, but i didnt remember i already had 11 chars there and now my pala is in neither Frost or Sarg and i cant find a way to get him back.

8. May 15, 2015  
    Ur union is nicely organized,there is just 1 little thing:

Frostwolf was already hell lagging with spikes every 3-4 minutes with around 3k5 ppls.

Realm wipe or ppls leave inc rly soon with 4k5+ que. Gl.
    it will get to atleast 550 people in queue, its normal, i been thru it and its fine.

9. May 15, 2015  
    So i need help fast. I transferred my level 90 paladin to Frost, but i didnt remember i already had 11 chars there and now my pala is in neither Frost or Sarg and i cant find a way to get him back.
    Just be patient, it takes a maximum 30 mins, mines took longer and i wasnt concerned.

10. May 15, 2015  
    When I tryed to transfer the character it says: Your account must be offline to purchase a transfer. My WoW is shutdown so what is going on?

11. May 15, 2015  
    When I tryed to transfer the character it says: Your account must be offline to purchase a transfer. My WoW is shutdown so what is going on?
    It happens sometimes just wait like a few more mins then try the transfer again, if not restart ur computer and try again.

12. May 15, 2015  
    What are you talking about? I transferred my guy to Frost like 2 days ago...

13. May 15, 2015  
    I've transfered all my chars about an hour ago...too bad i still dont see them on the other side.....

14. May 15, 2015  
    I've transfered all my chars about an hour ago...too bad i still dont see them on the other side.....
    If it taking more than a day, you shall private message a GM, its an issue

15. May 15, 2015  
    What are you talking about? I transferred my guy to Frost like 2 days ago...
    Lol the merge was yesterday xD

First ... 89101112 ... Last