1. May 14, 2015  

Realm Transfers from Sargeras to Frostwolf

Hello,

As per community request and for Make Benefit Glorious Realm of Frostwolf free realm transfers from Sargeras to Frostwolf are now open. Creation of new characters on Sargeras has been disabled. Sargeras will remain online until June 30, 2015, after which the realm will be decommissioned. Free Realm Transfer from decommissioned Sargeras to Frostwolf will remain available after the realm has been decommissioned.

Click here to see an example of a Free Realm Transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf through My Account panel on the website.

2. May 14, 2015  
    Sorry but i am out of the loop, why is sargeras being taken down? Not enough population for both realms to be filled?

3. May 14, 2015  
    Sorry but i am out of the loop, why is sargeras being taken down? Not enough population for both realms to be filled?
    Frostwolf has been draining Sargeras's population in a snowball effect and community members have been demanding a realm merge on forums, on live stream Q&A etc. Other potentially having a character's name taken, the merge is expected to have only and signicant positive effect on overall health of a single highly populated realm. The reason we had not initiated the merge idea in the past was because we did not want Frostwolf to end up with high queues, but considering seasonal population decrease on private servers and retail in general it's unlikely to be the case.

4. May 14, 2015  
    Will char's gold be transferred, too?

5. May 14, 2015  
    Hello,

As per community request and for Make Benefit Glorious Realm of Frostwolf free realm transfers from Sargeras to Frostwolf are now open. Creation of new characters on Sargeras has been disabled. Sargeras will remain online until June 30, 2015, after which the realm will be decommissioned. Free Realm Transfer from decommissioned Sargeras to Frostwolf will remain available after the realm has been decommissioned.

Click here to see an example of a Free Realm Transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf through My Account panel on the website.
    Any more info like- Can we move all our chars that we have?

6. May 14, 2015  
    But what will happen to character and guild names?

7. May 14, 2015  
    But what will happen to character and guild names?
    If they are taken you choose another nane-simple

8. May 14, 2015  
    My guess would be you are from frostwolf :)

9. May 14, 2015  
    I think you should create a new server on MoP just for pvp, like blackrock/warsong.

10. May 14, 2015  
    I think you should create a new server on MoP just for pvp, like blackrock/warsong.
    I think not.

11. May 14, 2015  
    Any more info like- Can we move all our chars that we have?
    Yes, you can.

12. May 14, 2015  
    My guess would be you are from frostwolf :)
    No Im from Sargeras and my Putin and Milfhunter will be taken.

13. May 14, 2015  
    this is the one thing you won't regret doing Warmane. Thanks alot for this merge , we really needed it !

14. May 14, 2015  
    I approve for a new server just for pvp and stuff. Also Kaer isnt a universal solution to the problem just a cross realm system? I know its hard to script and implement a working one but havent you thought of that?

15. May 14, 2015  
    More questions...
    1. Is there a gold cap for characters we transfer
    2.What happens to currencies like valor cp jp honor
    3.Say i have 11 lvl 90 toons in both sargeras and frostwolf...how can i move my toons to fw without deleting any toons

12311 ... Last