1. May 15, 2015  
    We had always rewarded critical bug reporters, although not in an organized manner. For example critical exploit bug reports were rewarded with coins.
    Then I'm waiting for my reward. :P

2. May 15, 2015  
    I kind of got my job because of my activity on the bug tracker. Being active will be noticed obviously
    So did Blue.

3. May 15, 2015  
    I highly doubt that there is any private server that has better WotlK classes working, especially considering that ex-AT team is part of Warmane team as well. That said, I agree and understand that it's class bugs that matter the most and we've always prioritized class bugs. Now let's compare Wrath of the Lich King to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria again, and consider that there are also players there - equally important, suffering from more issues, more important issues and missing some abilities completely (i.e. Hunter's Stampede).

You are right, but so are Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria players and they experience worse than you do. The subject of resilience was beaten and worked on many times. From experience we've seen that it has been mainly a speculation without proof. Someone goes on global "y resil is bugged here" and players that don't have knowledge of how resilience formulas and coefficients work (90%) are unable to agree or disagree and are inclined to think that the statement was true. Next up, they follow and do the same elsewhere, then on forum etc and a false impression that resilience is bugged is created. I have seen and been present on at least 3 corrections to resilience in the past, but haven't seen the latest report, but such reports require proof and references to what exactly is not working correctly according to which sources. Until it is done, no changes will be made because existing corrections have been thoroughly gathered and corrected over years, not including Blackrock's widely accepted and praised coefficient formulas (if they are any different).

Once again, I understand you, I know what it's like to lose to someone on a duel and sometimes want to blame it on lag and bugs, it's part of rage that is inevitable in gaming. I also think many topics, vocal and angry, are caused by exactly that - getting rekt (rightfully or due to bugs) and not knowing where to vent the steam, sometimes those expressions result in forum bans, which should not be the case.

I'd like to remind that upcoming BugTracker will be different to the current crap. It will be integrated into the website, have the same account, have a vote system and bugs will be prioritized on what community members vote up. Simple, effective and our own that will be enhanced and improved as we deem necessary without limitations and drawbacks of current one.
    Thanks for complete answer. Just to remind that i didn't though we want to steal MOP ot Cata resources for fixing our bugs, just those that we have (the part of the cake) should focus on class fixes, since Bosses are really scripted well (with exceptions of few, but nothing huge).

4. May 16, 2015  
    Thanks for complete answer. Just to remind that i didn't though we want to steal MOP ot Cata resources for fixing our bugs, just those that we have (the part of the cake) should focus on class fixes, since Bosses are really scripted well (with exceptions of few, but nothing huge).
    I took a lot of criticism on my first post, i won't argue with it after all i haven't played anything else but WotLK. But for me, those class fixes aren't more important than boss fixes. Simply because i don't do PvP like at all. And i even hate that there isn't a pve server or an option to turn off attacks by other players. I don't know if i am the only PvEer here but for me properly working instances and achievements are the more important. I am sorry that i had to say it, because i saw that several people just managed to agree on those class fixes to be a priority and now i kind of spoiled it.
    Edited: May 16, 2015

5. May 16, 2015  
    Something that i dont understand is why some smaller private servers have better working wotlk content (including wintergrasp).
    They work with a different core or why do they have a easier time to fix bugs?

6. May 16, 2015  
    Something that i dont understand is why some smaller private servers have better working wotlk content (including wintergrasp).
    They work with a different core or why do they have a easier time to fix bugs?
    Smaller scope, specialized in a few areas. Warmane has a much larger scope and cares for multiple expansions. Though the devs we had up until the Moltdown being lazy didn't help matters much.

Also, a scripted Wintergrasp does not equate to a non-laggy Wintergrasp. And I can tell you from personal experience on retail back in WotLK when it was one of the things to do, it was very very laggy. That is a very important concern for us.

7. May 16, 2015  
    Also, a scripted Wintergrasp does not equate to a non-laggy Wintergrasp. And I can tell you from personal experience on retail back in WotLK when it was one of the things to do, it was very very laggy. That is a very important concern for us.
    How about limiting the wintergrasp battle to 40v40? Custom content is still better than no wintergrasp battle.

8. May 16, 2015  
    Wintergrasp was laggy because on Blizzard realms there were like minimums 4 full raids each battle. And lags probably came from fps drops because of number of people nearby. 4 full raids will never happen on Warmane. Back in the days we could barely get 1 full raid on each fraction side.

9. May 16, 2015  
    I took a lot of criticism on my first post, i won't argue with it after all i haven't played anything else but WotLK. But for me, those class fixes aren't more important than boss fixes. Simply because i don't do PvP like at all. And i even hate that there isn't a pve server or an option to turn off attacks by other players. I don't know if i am the only PvEer here but for me properly working instances and achievements are the more important. I am sorry that i had to say it, because i saw that several people just managed to agree on those class fixes to be a priority and now i kind of spoiled it.
    Man do you even understand that class fixes affects pve the most? Or you are satisfied how your class works and you don't care for anyone else.

10. May 16, 2015  
    We can implement that. New BugTracker reports based on author and how many of that author's reports were confirmed.
    If you do this, it would be best to do with a point-based system.
    For instance :
    New exploit bug : + 50 points
    New Instance/event/seasonal/bg/arena/raid +20 points
    New class bug : + 5points
    New quest bug : + 5points
    New NPC AI bug : +1point
    Duplicate : -2points (0 if original report is private or for other reasons unknown to community)
    False : -10points

x-points = y-coins with a button somewhere to convert. Non-tradable coins would be best

Cons :
    * More duplicates and thus more admin needed
    * Greedy demands, like people on wotlk wanting a better points : coin ratio then other realms
    * People rather making multiple reports on same thing for each bug, then making 1report containing all the problems with the specific spell/npc/quest etc.

Personal view : The satisfaction of bugs getting fixed should be enough.

11. May 16, 2015  
    According to wowwiki wintergrasp works like this:
    - Approximately every 2 hours 30 minutes, Wintergrasp becomes a unique type of PvP battleground
    - To join the queue, you can either talk to Wintergrasp battlemaster in any of the major cities or just simply enter the zone
    - The queue will accept 120 players from each faction, so a total of 240 players can join the battle.
    - If you are in the zone, but not in queue when the battle starts, you will be teleported away to a "safe" area of Icecrown just north of Wintergrasp.

How it can work on warmane:
    Lower the ppl that can join the battle from 120 to 40 players on each faction, so a total of 80 players can join the battle.
    All additional players gonna be ported out of wintergrasp when the battle starts.

Imo the solution to the "lag problem" is pretty simple...

12. May 16, 2015  
    Imo the solution to the "lag problem" is pretty simple...
    It's so funny how people say these things with such property as if they knew in detail how Wintergrasp scripting works and what is their main issues to develop it.
    "It's pretty simple just do this and that, easy"

13. May 16, 2015  
    It's so funny how people say these things with such property as if they knew in detail how Wintergrasp scripting works and what is their main issues to develop it.
    "It's pretty simple just do this and that, easy"
    Well, Warmane keeps saying that its possible to script wintergrasp but they cant release it because there are too many ppl parcipating on the battle and it cause server lag. So yes, the solutuion to this is simple.
    I never said that scripting the battle is simple but other private server were also able to make it working.

14. May 16, 2015  
    Be realistic, Wintergrasp is crap, nobody is going to play that. Just fix WoTLK battlegrounds.

15. May 16, 2015  

Wrath of the Lich King development has had majority of development dedicated to it, but over time as the core was improved, so did the remaining bugs prove to be:

b) We haven't been able to to fix something simply because it is beyond the skill level of a developer.
    So no fixes on WOLTK regarding the instances bugs like LK, VDW etc. for the foreseeable future. Until you hire a person with higher skill level than the current one(s) ye?

First 123 Last