1. May 16, 2015  
    So no fixes on WOLTK regarding the instances bugs like LK, VDW etc. for the foreseeable future. Until you hire a person with higher skill level than the current one(s) ye?
    Nope, you just need to learn better english and realise that he said that they have never reached a scripting problem they could not handle.

2. May 16, 2015  
    I never said that scripting the battle is simple but other private server were also able to make it working.
    Yes, because they have a lower population. Making something efficient with a low population is a whole lot easier than actually writing optimized code.

3. And now 3 months later i can say that i like the new approach of warmane, Lordaeron project is just what was needed other privet servers will suffer once WotLK is fully scripted there will be little to hold players on other servers and after that you will be able to fully focus on next expansion, for smaller companies and even for large one's, 1 thing at a time proves to be much better approach than everything simultaneously

First 123