1. May 15, 2015  

Rated bg Monday at 5 PM

Hello people me and my guild wish to advance in pvp a bit but yet almost imposible because noone play rated bg and when they do noone is in que and I came to an idea to make this post and to get to an agreement for example monday after resets to get some guilds and to fight one another for rating and conquest&honor
    My idea was to make it on monday as I said because after reset all are free I'm speaking for the guild The Minions and I'm looking forward for other guilds to join on rated bg que:P all the best and see ya in wsg

2. May 15, 2015  
    Hello people me and my guild wish to advance in pvp a bit but yet almost imposible because noone play rated bg and when they do noone is in que and I came to an idea to make this post and to get to an agreement for example monday after resets to get some guilds and to fight one another for rating and conquest&honor
    My idea was to make it on monday as I said because after reset all are free I'm speaking for the guild The Minions and I'm looking forward for other guilds to join on rated bg que:P all the best and see ya in wsg
    Are you guys horde?

I think my guild will be up for a rated at that time, but we're alliance.

3. May 15, 2015  
    I was talking to someone on Alliance today about possibly putting some together since there is fresh meat from Sargeras around now, and some of them even went Sargeras after moltdown to dodge(how'd that work out for you scrublords?). I and at least 2 other people I can think of off-hand would be up for it if you had room, we were all Veteran or higher on Stormstout plus some on Frostwolf until Arena came and killed Rated. We're all ex Supreme (Is a Cookie + DrunKz) guildmates.

This is if you have strict requirements, Raidcall and thick skin of course. Shoot me a message in-game about it if you want, its "James".

Are you guys horde?

I think my guild will be up for a rated at that time, but we're alliance.
    Yes they're Horde.

4. May 15, 2015  
    I was talking to someone on Alliance today about possibly putting some together since there is fresh meat from Sargeras around now, and some of them even went Sargeras after moltdown to dodge(how'd that work out for you scrublords?). I and at least 2 other people I can think of off-hand would be up for it if you had room, we were all Veteran or higher on Stormstout plus some on Frostwolf until Arena came and killed Rated. We're all ex Supreme (Is a Cookie + DrunKz) guildmates.

This is if you have strict requirements, Raidcall and thick skin of course. Shoot me a message in-game about it if you want, its "James".

Yes they're Horde.
    You simply have no idea on how to play, so yea I would advice you not to play rated bgs so as not to embarrass yourself.

5. May 15, 2015  
    You simply have no idea on how to play, so yea I would advice you not to play rated bgs so as not to embarrass yourself.
    You are so fiesty. I've ran into you one time in-game, trying to talk to the person I mentioned in my prior post and you were riding my digital balls like you forgot to eat your lunch. This isn't Sargeras, we don't brag about raiding faction cities and normal BG's here. Relax yourself and show what you have in-game if anything even happens and I even go. Frostwolf and Stormstout was where it was at for Rated BG's until Arena and I know it sucks missing out on that, but you might get a couple games in. Just don't gimp your team playing Shadow, if you have any sense you'll be Holy (what I play in Rated).

6. May 15, 2015  
    You are so fiesty. I've ran into you one time in-game, trying to talk to the person I mentioned in my prior post and you were riding my digital balls like you forgot to eat your lunch. This isn't Sargeras, we don't brag about raiding faction cities and normal BG's here. Relax yourself and show what you have in-game if anything even happens and I even go. Frostwolf and Stormstout was where it was at for Rated BG's until Arena and I know it sucks missing out on that, but you might get a couple games in. Just don't gimp your team playing Shadow, if you have any sense you'll be Holy (what I play in Rated).
    Well if you had the balls you wouldn't have ran like a coward but instead you would stand and fight me but no ofcourse you can't. Also I'd like to mention that shadow is very viable in rated bgs with the utility they provide, the dot pressure, the fears etc.. don't say shadow is useless. You must have no idea about shadow priests. Oh, and I can also show you my burst if you'd like to, but you'll be too afraid to face me.

7. May 15, 2015  
    Well if you had the balls you wouldn't have ran like a coward but instead you would stand and fight me but no ofcourse you can't. Also I'd like to mention that shadow is very viable in rated bgs with the utility they provide, the dot pressure, the fears etc.. don't say shadow is useless. You must have no idea about shadow priests. Oh, and I can also show you my burst if you'd like to, but you'll be too afraid to face me.
    You obviously have not done many if any Rated BG's at all on Molten. You realize why I was flying above Goldshire trying to talk to Insanelocks right? Why I made my posts in here. I kept trying to have a conversation, as he was trying to have one with me and you kept interfering and attacking me with your Monk guild mate standing by your side waiting to heal you. I used to face him a lot in Rated BG's and there used to be a lot of drama involved. I'm not going to waste my time with you on here. Keep the AIDS out of the thread kiddo and stop bragging about World PvP, its cringeworthy...seriously.

8. May 15, 2015  
    You obviously have not done many if any Rated BG's at all on Molten. You realize why I was flying above Goldshire trying to talk to Insanelocks right? Why I made my posts in here. I kept trying to have a conversation, as he was trying to have one with me and you kept interfering and attacking me with your Monk guild mate standing by your side waiting to heal you. I used to face him a lot in Rated BG's and there used to be a lot of drama involved. I'm not going to waste my time with you on here. Keep the AIDS out of the thread kiddo and stop bragging about World PvP, its cringeworthy...seriously.
    I did play rated bgs ofcourse. Yes I know you were trying to talk to Insanelocks., also World PvP is the most fun type of PvP. :)

9. May 15, 2015  
    Lets keep it on topic ppl so XxNotoriousxX yeah we are on horde side as I said we were thinking about 5 pm sv time or around 5-6 when most of the ppl are on and also conquest is reseted we are also allready a group of 10-15 ppl who are almost grev
    Edited: May 15, 2015

10. May 15, 2015  
    Sure thing, I'll let you know!

We have to first handle the merge, as my guild is coming from Sarg, but I'll let you know on Sunday/Monday :)

11. May 16, 2015  
    Ofc i wish more guilds to participate at this so we can make a clash on monday:)

12. May 19, 2015  
    So nobody else want to do rated bg on mondays?

13. May 19, 2015  
    So nobody else want to do rated bg on mondays?
    Some people have a life,why not saturday?

14. May 19, 2015  
    buff stacking is still an issue..

I highly doubt you will "advance" on pvp with bugged stuff, if you want to do them for the titles that's another story..

Just be prepared to face alot of things that you might not have seen before when it comes to damage.

15. May 19, 2015  
    Some people have a life,why not saturday?
    bec on mondays is the conquest reset I started this tread just to do soem rated bgs bec on frowstwolf atm even after reset noone does rated bgs at all ive been with my group for 2 hours in queue and we gived up thats why I would like some organization

12 Last