1. May 20, 2015  
    bec on mondays is the conquest reset I started this tread just to do soem rated bgs bec on frowstwolf atm even after reset noone does rated bgs at all ive been with my group for 2 hours in queue and we gived up thats why I would like some organization
    Had to post again because some loser reported my last. Rated BG is dead, and Malaco, even though it being untrue stated same faction BG is not "blizzlike", so until that is changed, Rated will pretty much stay dead. The prime of Rated BG on MoP was Stormstout then Frostwolf until Arena came. I had made a team also, but no Alliance were up for it, even with asking certain guilds and asking on Global. If we were to even get a group together they would just stop after first loss. I can't post anymore on this because someone is a crybaby.

2. May 21, 2015  
    I told a guild member to contact you.

Sadly I can't play on weekdays, and have to study on weekends, so rarely will I get time to set up a rated BG.

With that said, you can always just spam global, or whisper someone in a pvp guild on Alliance side to get something started :)

3. May 21, 2015  
    I told a guild member to contact you.

Sadly I can't play on weekdays, and have to study on weekends, so rarely will I get time to set up a rated BG.

With that said, you can always just spam global, or whisper someone in a pvp guild on Alliance side to get something started :)
    also I have a weeding in family and can`t enter these days ....

First 12