1. May 17, 2015  
    we are looking at an opportunity to have 2 expansions. One of them Wrath of the Lich King, another one something else. That said, as long as there is demand by the community we will continue supporting and developing all current expansions.
    Props to Kaer for being willing to do what's best for the server, not what will make the fewest people upset.

2. May 18, 2015  

3. May 18, 2015  
    The fact that simply deleting an expansion and trashing everyone's characters on purpose is even remotely on the table is breathtaking.
    I agree..

One thing to keep in mind is that, when the entire community loses players it degrades the quality for the rest with a less active community. The expansions left standing in the end will be left with a feeling like, "what stops them from shutting down this expansion too".

Personally I hope that they keep all 3 expansions and they are self sustainable for a long time.

With the huge decline in retail WOD, you can only hope players wanna go back to old expansions.

This thread took a direction away from topic:

As for a TBC server. Yea, could be nice to scoop up all the TBC pserver players to strengthen the community overall.

Would I play it, maybe to see what is was all about :)

4. May 18, 2015  
    I agree..

One thing to keep in mind is that, when the entire community loses players it degrades the quality for the rest with a less active community. The expansions left standing in the end will be left with a feeling like, "what stops them from shutting down this expansion too".

With the huge decline in retail WOD, you can only hope players wanna go back to old expansions.

As for a TBC server. Yea, could be nice to scoop up all the TBC pserver players to strengthen the community overall.

Would I play it, maybe to see what is was all about :)
    2 things:
    - People leaving WoD will take a few months (3?) before they feel their addiction burning :)
    - Opening up a TBC server will split people, making servers less populated. As you said thus degrading the quality for the rest.

5. May 18, 2015  
    2 things:
    - People leaving WoD will take a few months (3?) before they feel their addiction burning :)
    - Opening up a TBC server will split people, making servers less populated. As you said thus degrading the quality for the rest.
    1) Yea indeed, but one can hope.
    2) How do you know it will split people, TBC will most likely not target the already sitting segment on warmane but rather a new segment currently held by the other pservers. If people want to play TBC now they wouldn't be on warmane. However if the segment is large enough to be worth a server is doubtful.
    The issue here would be the development and sustainablity of the expansion.

But since warmane has a larger player base then most other pserver, if anyone was to do a new TBC server I believe warmane would probably have the best chances of succeeding.

First 123