1. May 15, 2015  

PoOr

We are poor in pvp/ pve.
    we have no chance against warriors/dks . everyone want warriors

2. May 15, 2015  
    Yep.. I kinda hate how warmane and the community in general are treating priests. I understand they aren't the best dps class out there but still. It is a good class with many spells to help raid wise. I guess people only want "OP" classes in they're raid / premades...

3. May 16, 2015  
    Yep.. I kinda hate how warmane and the community in general are treating priests. I understand they aren't the best dps class out there but still. It is a good class with many spells to help raid wise. I guess people only want "OP" classes in they're raid / premades...
    Isn't this just a MoP thing? I believe priests are actually nerfed in comparison to Cata and Wrath.

4. May 16, 2015  
    Actually we are not nerf we are epic bug make difrence by nerf and bug please if y wonder what are thoose bugs go to bugtracker everyday it get spammed about shadows and no1 even care for us and we loose our time in the game for nothing actually

5. May 16, 2015  
    Isn't this just a MoP thing? I believe priests are actually nerfed in comparison to Cata and Wrath.
    Halo has been bugged for 11 months.
    Divine Star has been bugged for 11 months.
    Psyfiend has been bugged for 11 months.
    Haste for DoTs has been bugged for 11months.
    Blablabla has been bugged since ****ing PTR.
    Shadowform - Mind Quickening is new bug.

I can continue this list to eternity. Zero ****s are given to priests. We're not nerfed, we're bugged to ground.
    But it doesn't mean that we can't do fine in raids/bgs/arenas, but we could do much better.
    Edited: May 16, 2015

6. May 16, 2015  
    ofc even with bugs we rekting in bgs or arenas me as shadow priest im everytime top kills 20 30 in bgs and ppl cant believe it everything is buggy as hell and on 5.4 we are not nerfed we are actually buffed with dots dmg and i think mind blast also there now is also change to shadowform (that only can be tell as nerf) it gives 60% more armor instead before 20% i thinked was all dmg reduction i rly rly cant imagine if we get fixed all will began QQ very badly with the bugs we do well but we cant in arenas do smthing better go look around in aliance frostwolf or even horde y shall never find priest more than 2200 rate but what to say about bugged aff locks and shamans and abit wars (god bless second wind is finally fix) they are freaking 2700 3k rate Oo

7. May 16, 2015  
    Hahah You made my night with this screenshot, thank you.

8. May 19, 2015  
    really guys, you are just playing the class wrong... all priest specs are viable.

9. May 19, 2015  
    There have only been 2 "beneficial" bugs for Priests since MoP launch here.

1) DP always doing instant damage of 2-3x orbs even with 1. (This is the only reason why for a short period Shadow Priest was viable in Rated).
    2) Echoes of Light stacking in a cumulative fashion and not resetting.

Since launch (legit bugs):
    1) Halo has not worked.
    2) Divine Star has been bugged, healing in duels, healing enemies at one point (like Monks equivalent).
    3) Cascade does not refresh Renew, sometimes does not grant heals for bounce and heals people in duels.
    4) Tendrils are healed/prioritized from Cascade when you are in a PvP/PvE environment.
    5) Haste is not working 100% with DoTs and HoTs.
    6) Void Shift can leave you in a permanent state of not being able to move, attack or be attacked if its used .2 - .4 seconds before death.
    7) Dispersion does not grant immunity to certain effects.
    8) Circle of Healing does not prioritize the most injured.
    9) Lightwell does not work. Using glyph does not work either.
    10) Glyph of Mass Dispell has not worked for around 90% of the time MoP has been active. It was working for a short period in between updates then stopped working again.
    11) Angelic Bulwark procs no matter what health percentage.
    12) Echoes of Light does not carry over base criticals for the passive HoT.
    13) Glyph of Inner Sanctum does not work, even though 3 updates ago it was listed in the Bugtracker as fixed.
    14) Glyph of Vampiric Embrace does not work.
    15) Glyph of Holy Nova does not work.
    16) Glyph of Spirit of Redemption does not work.

Up until a month or so ago Rapid Renewal did not heal as it should, Shadowy Apparitions did not work. There are still mana regen issues unique to certain players in Holy specialization. It's hard out here for a Priest. We are the class who almost benefits the least from Buff Stacking, Shadowform has been nerfed (Blizz) and we have the weakest self healing of all classes. Shadow Priests are only viable in Normal BG's and 3's/5's and even then 3's are rough considering the bugs unique to Molten for other classes. Five's are basically dead on MoP unfortunately.

Shadow Priest is fun, you are always top kills and damage, along with good support healing in BG's unless you don't know what you're doing or have a steal killing Warlock in group...but outside of that...its nothing really. I would still be MS Holy if not for mana regen issues.

10. May 20, 2015  
    Confiteor are you sure about "we have the weakest self healing of all classes" ? I never have any kind of healing weakness with spriest in Mop.

11. June 1, 2015  
    The only things I can think of in bringing a shadow priest to a raid are the 5% haste buff and Vampiric Embrace.

PvP-wise, it's always nice to have a s. priest in BGs as long as you can keep them away from being trained.
    Arenas tend to be situational though, because of the few comps available to pair with it.

12. June 4, 2015  
    Why doesn't enybody write that SWP in Discipline bring a Devine Aegis buff on enemy? This is totally fail. This make spell useless cause it almost absorbs own damage by triggered shield.

13. June 4, 2015  
    About pve part- Dont really see any reason to QQ about dmg of SP at this moment since it really do competitive dps espc. on ToT.. I think mostly ppl went for wrong stat and spell prio. Having all gear that is obtainable in game and always beeing in top #3 in dmg in both 10 and 25man raiding while VE is great tool for every encounter used wisely.. Maybe sound cocky but its more about u than a specc atm..

14. June 4, 2015  
    Why doesn't enybody write that SWP in Discipline bring a Devine Aegis buff on enemy? This is totally fail. This make spell useless cause it almost absorbs own damage by triggered shield.
    Cause you heal, not DPS lel.

... on a serious note, you can always check/write that in the new bugtracker. Oh, and Holy Fire also does that, however almost unnoticeable.

15. I think there is something wrong about damages.Haste is working properly.

Mastery? Yes i supposed kinda buggy doesn't effect spell damage very well.

Priest is worst class in Warmane MOP now

12 Last