1. May 18, 2015  
    Next time you fight against a multiboxer in WSG, get one person to take the flag, and actively stay away out of the multiboxer's way. The multiboxer has then two things to do: Either pursue the flag holder or go for the flag themselves.

If they go for you, that means that most of the team is in one place on the map pursuing you. All the flag holder does now is run around and avoid; they will inevitably get you, but it will be easy to get the flag again as there are likely no players in the flag room.

If they go for the flag, your team needs to go for their flag (if you haven't already) and give them plenty of space to cap it. If they go for the flag holder, pop defensive CDs, sacrifice some team members for CCs and run away. If they go for their base, you've pretty much got them.

Form up a large group of 6+ players. Make sure that at least one person is defending your flag holder, and go for the multiboxer. You should have it in the bag, that's if you guys don't go in one by one, or get trolled by starfall. A psychic scream, thunderstorm, whatever CC's you can land will land this in the bag.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

2. May 19, 2015  
    Next time you fight against a multiboxer in WSG, get one person to take the flag, and actively stay away out of the multiboxer's way. The multiboxer has then two things to do: Either pursue the flag holder or go for the flag themselves.

If they go for you, that means that most of the team is in one place on the map pursuing you. All the flag holder does now is run around and avoid; they will inevitably get you, but it will be easy to get the flag again as there are likely no players in the flag room.

If they go for the flag, your team needs to go for their flag (if you haven't already) and give them plenty of space to cap it. If they go for the flag holder, pop defensive CDs, sacrifice some team members for CCs and run away. If they go for their base, you've pretty much got them.

Form up a large group of 6+ players. Make sure that at least one person is defending your flag holder, and go for the multiboxer. You should have it in the bag, that's if you guys don't go in one by one, or get trolled by starfall. A psychic scream, thunderstorm, whatever CC's you can land will land this in the bag.
    Gotta say, that's a pretty good strategy that should work against most average 5-boxers around. Though if I'm not mistaken, you're a WotLK multiboxer, which is an xpac where most 5 man teams are either elemental shamans or moonkins. In cataclysm, there's an extreme majority of frost DKs (they just get that good for multiboxing). I'm the only one around who's also managing to do good with a small group of elementals, to my knowledge.

In any case, well played mboxed frost DKs are a pain because it's about impossible to run from them. Between permanent chillblains on everything due to the spam of howling blasts, and the constant flow of death grips, there is no way to get away without popping an immunity of sorts. While not impossible, having a flag carrier pass through requires serious teamwork.

Then add to that the fact that I'm running only 4 characters, yet still outperforming most other boxers that run 5 (and I'm now decked out in full arena gear), which all of a sudden means that I'm not the majority of my team, and then it becomes impossible to beat me by just maneuvering around me, as there's still 6 other players making the rest of the map not exactly safe to be around.

Hell, let's take an extreme example. Here's the scoreboard :
    Spoiler: Show

At late times on Warsong, the realm is dead (and faction unbalanced) enough that I can end up having unfair games with less hordes than alliance, despite me instantly filling up a big portion of my team's roster. In comes a WSG which remained around 8v10 (favoring alliance) for almost the entire 25 min duration. Up against me, I've got 6 competent dps, 2 CC spammers (fire mage and rogue), and 2 discipline priests. Yep, not one useless opponent.

What do I have on my smaller team to deal with that? About nothing useful. At one point in the game I had some healer priest on my team for about 3-4 mins before the dummy ragequit the fight, and then much later on a blood DK which made some attempt at carrying their flag (and managed to outdps the rest of my very ****ty teammates). So almost a constant 4v10. Ouch.

While I did die more than I usually ever manage to, game ended up as a draw. They could not, with 2 healers and all the CC in the world available to them (they had 2 affliction locks, for god's sake, 4 of them had AoE fears and they had 2 mages on top for roots and rings of frosts), in 25 minutes, get a single flag across the field without me slaughtering their carrier through a world of defensives and healing, or otherwise stopping them from capping. Hell, as the BG ended, I was in a position of strength on them as I was very close to killing their carrier, and ours (the blood DK) was inside our base, not being attacked.

Point is, strategy alone doesn't cut it. If I've got a remotely competent team on my side, you'll need very experienced players to even stand a chance, and THEN, the strategy can work if executed properly.

All that, plus the extra bits who also clash with the other multiboxers on Warsong when I'm not online, is why we're currently getting so many damn multiboxing related topics fueled by people who're trying to take me on without the means to.

3. May 20, 2015  
    Love multiboxers tbh?

Had some guy boxing 15-20 shamans in goldshire, ran in with my paladin (pre gurth fix), seal of righteousness, divine stormed and spawned 50+ tentacles. Sat in bubble and watch them die. Good times.

4. May 23, 2015  
    Yea... I always just left when I see a multiboxer in a BG. Extremely boring unless you're in a competent premade. It's always fun to wreck the team with a multiboxer though. Rather see a speed hacker than a multiboxer. More fun to fight them.
    Edited: May 23, 2015

5. May 24, 2015  
    Yea... I always just left when I see a multiboxer in a BG. Extremely boring unless you're in a competent premade. It's always fun to wreck the team with a multiboxer though. Rather see a speed hacker than a multiboxer. More fun to fight them.
    Then what about a speed hacker against a multiboxer?

Sorry, couldn't resist posting that one xD.

6. May 24, 2015  
    What is fun about fighting a speed hacker? They can just run away and you not even touch them. Mboxer > Hacker

7. May 25, 2015  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CaU...ature=youtu.be
    reaaaaaaly fun indeed
    If any admin says this isnt against the rules ima kill ma self
    and pls make it like it is in retail so u can do /follow in bg`s
    Thanks
    So....
    did you kill yourself yet?

i'm waiting.......... *popcorn*

8. May 27, 2015  
    What is fun about fighting a speed hacker? They can just run away and you not even touch them. Mboxer > Hacker
    At least with a speedhacker it'll either be over fast or you can at least just PvP and still stand a chance. It's not entirely unheard of winning against a speedhacker in a PUG. But against a multiboxer in a PUG? The universe has a higher chance of exploding tomorrow than that.

When it's WSG and there's a multiboxer on the other team in a PUG vs PUG then there's no real challenge in my opinion. Just go AFK or leave.

9. May 27, 2015  
    At least with a speedhacker it'll either be over fast or you can at least just PvP and still stand a chance. It's not entirely unheard of winning against a speedhacker in a PUG. But against a multiboxer in a PUG? The universe has a higher chance of exploding tomorrow than that.

When it's WSG and there's a multiboxer on the other team in a PUG vs PUG then there's no real challenge in my opinion. Just go AFK or leave.
    Or you know...just don't go where the multiboxer is.

First 12