1. May 16, 2015  

Cmon lvl 70's of Frostwolf join bgs

Just do it.

2. May 23, 2015  
    Horde needs more twinks at this bracket, on ally side we have premade groups!

3. May 24, 2015  
    i have 3 lvl 70 horde twinks kazzad [dk] kezzad [lock] kazsap [rogue]

4. May 24, 2015  
    u mean a bunch of lucky low skilled nubs with 450 ilvl weps? lol

5. May 24, 2015  

6. May 24, 2015  
    I would but I honestly can't be bothered lvling another toon lel more with this new dumb quest "system"..

I wish you guys luck fiding some more twinks :)

sadly with that exploit (lvl 1 with lvl 85+ weapons) that isnt fixed yet it's sort of pointless to twink these days..

7. May 24, 2015  
    Well, i saw only 1 player with 450ilvl wep, some monk on horde side... Well, he got owned very, very easy:)

8. May 24, 2015  
    To Kazzad
    At what server time ure online? We could arange premade clash of twinks in bgs. Tonight, like 7 of us were in queue for bg, and I had to go to horde to whisp ppl lvl70-74 to join bgs. That works but its anoying. And problem is that we own non twinks players so they leave and wont join again, somethimes theres bug with joining bg. I posted that issue on tracker.. Hope it will be fixed soon
    Edited: May 24, 2015

9. May 25, 2015  
    I haven't seen much 450ilvl weapon exploits lately.So If u people want we can give a rebirth to this 70-74 Twinking Bracket.We have made an alliance guild with some twinkers dedicated to this bracket and the guild is Expanding fast.We just need more Horde-side twinkers to keep the Bgs going.Horde People just Spread this news and i hope more people will join. :) #happytwinking