1. May 16, 2015  

A<of POKEMONZ> is recruting

of POKEMONZ is recruiting!

About us: of POKEMONZ are pure PvP guild , and it's not any "random" guild, it's a legacy! Through our history as guild we manage to do lots of things, many of them unexpected, but if you have good people and dedicated for the cause and a experienced leader you can expect the unexpected with us.

What do we offer: We host rated battlegrounds, premades, raids on opposing faction,PvP & normal events with prizes, arena tournaments and many more.

What do we expect: To be active as much as you can, do raids and events. Since most of us have a big sense of humor our chat will always flow! We expect from your to have fun with us and to kick some horde ***.

Recruiting: We are looking for dedicated PvP players with high knowledge/experience of class,so if you think you have that, feel free to check our guild site and fill up application:

2. July 4, 2015  

3. Can I just say, shoot whoever designed your website.
    MS Paint skills over 9000.

4. Can I just say, shoot whoever designed your website.
    MS Paint skills over 9000.
    Yeah it looks really.... Weird i have to say and it burns my eyes of all the blue :D

5. Yes. we closed our shiv. In case you wanna join contact our officer in game or guild master Sfgjsd by doing /who pokemonz .

6. I dedicate this song to you guys. Take care.

7. Still lookin for trouble? i still dont get dafuq is ur problem? You have some issues if you wake up you think about pokemonz, if you go sleep you think about pokemonz, basically everything you do its thinkin bout pokemonz... Calm down and take a chill pill and learn to manage Bloodlust better..oh wait..ups..Bloodlust dead guild? Difference is that pokemonz its down temporally. So you should had dedicated a song that link up to summer times/beaches/cocktails and stuff like that because its not over its a vacantion.
    Also pokemonz dedication to you and your guild. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh5...ature=youtu.be Action speak louder than words.

8. I am sorry i must close this post,you two can fight now on /w. Both in horde. Thank you,bye.

9. Pokemonz still exist? Last thing I heared the GM kicked everyone (LOL!)

10. Nope,dead. Some went horde,some went to The Silence. The Silence will make a thread soon.

11. take care guys..idk much about u but u were 1 of the rare guilds that cared about stuff like defending sw while other co called op guilds doesnt even bother .
    Edited: August 18, 2015

12. of PokemonZ is dead...

12 Last