1. June 5, 2015  
    So you're telling me that Molten's devs combined with AT's devs are unable to fix a god damn quest chain? Are you really that naive? Fixing quests is literally the easiest thing there is and molten devs should pmuch be specialized in it since that's what they are mostly doing.
    @guiltty who the **** is qqing lmfao. Only thing that makes me cry here is that English
    Actually they probably could but i dont blame them for not doing so, as u said its biggest source of income and if they would release quest chain server would be swarming with SM and this is not a bliz to change xpac after 9 months so they are kinda limiting SM usage this way.

2. June 6, 2015  
    poor woltk 3.3.5a
    anyway dead now :(

3. June 8, 2015  
    poor woltk 3.3.5a
    such messages i see all the past years, and now ? ppl still play and like it....
    its boring and dead for a few yeah, but who cares about them, those will always qq
    about it and will always play it or another game at anytime.

4. June 8, 2015  
    poor woltk 3.3.5a
    >Dead<
    has more players than Cata and MoP combined.
    Yeah, dead.

Same like retail right, retail is dead too? Nvm the fact that it has more subs than all other MMO's combined.

5. June 8, 2015  
    Anyway... grats to the new owner.

6. Hey, op!

OMFG Rust, I love your UI/Addons....any way i could get a complete list from you???

Also, <3 true detectives!

7. OMFG Rust, I love your UI/Addons....any way i could get a complete list from you???

Also, <3 true detectives!
    I'll put this together soon. Saw your pm and am now pretty busy but I will put up an addon guide methinks. Base is tukui, in that screenshot. I'm going with a much lighter setup now tho.

PS. true detective NEW SEASON omg so good

8. poor woltk 3.3.5a
    Dead for dropping SM? o.O

First 12