1. May 16, 2015  

Shadowmourne Drop!

Grats Bleky for getting Shadowmourne for 85dkp in <Radiance> main LoD run today!!!!

2. May 17, 2015  

3. May 17, 2015  
    It`s been like that for quite some time already, actually.

4. May 19, 2015  
    Damn the luck. Oh, and how long does it take to acquire 85 DKP? I don't PvE :P

5. May 19, 2015  
    Damn the luck. Oh, and how long does it take to acquire 85 DKP? I don't PvE :P
    It depends on how much is awarded, for radiance specifically I could farm 85 in a week or so and I know I missed raids

6. May 19, 2015  
    Smourne only drops in 25hc LK, right?

7. May 22, 2015  
    Smourne only drops in 25hc LK, right?
    and 25HC of another raid, think it was RS.

8. May 23, 2015  
    and 25HC of another raid, think it was RS.
    y 25hc halion

9. May 28, 2015  
    And this doesn't make any remote sense, Shadowmourne is a quest reward not a boss drop, why is it a boss drop in the first place?

10. May 28, 2015  
    Because they can't script the quest properly. People exploited it and got free SM's without having to do chain or something like that.

11. May 28, 2015  
    Because they can't script the quest properly. People exploited it and got free SM's without having to do chain or something like that.
    And you believe that? lol.
    Shadowmourne is the biggest source of in-come for this server, granted. I bet it will be fixed on Lordaeron

12. May 28, 2015  
    And you believe that? lol.
    Shadowmourne is the biggest source of in-come for this server, granted. I bet it will be fixed on Lordaeron
    Well I actually saw quite a few who got SM that way and even admitted it, so yes.

13. May 28, 2015  
    Dude ppl got sm when in icc we only used to have just 1 boss and you qqing about quest line?
    @exey

14. June 2, 2015  
    Sm drops from icc25hc lk and rs25hc halion

15. June 2, 2015  
    Well I actually saw quite a few who got SM that way and even admitted it, so yes.
    So you're telling me that Molten's devs combined with AT's devs are unable to fix a god damn quest chain? Are you really that naive? Fixing quests is literally the easiest thing there is and molten devs should pmuch be specialized in it since that's what they are mostly doing.
    @guiltty who the **** is qqing lmfao. Only thing that makes me cry here is that English
    Edited: June 2, 2015

12 Last