1. May 17, 2015  
    And yeah, does we have here ressilience of 5.4.7 patch with grievious?

Edited: May 17, 2015

2. May 17, 2015  

3. May 17, 2015  
    With 5.4.7 ressilence base this is pretty good :D

4. May 17, 2015  
    yes warriors are broken in a good way but so is a bm hunter, take retail for example, warrior were doing as much damage as here beside the bleeds which are actually doing a lot of damage, the odd thing is that i' played warrior since day 1 here and my bleeds never did more than 30k, you see where i'm going here? considering these concerns by a staff member might calm down the raging community a bit, don't you think?

5. May 17, 2015  
    Yep kidarkness im in the same situation. Playing war till the start of the server and my bleeds never did such crazy ticks. I guess if they nerf it now, warriors like us will be hurt a lot, nerf without any reason will prolly make me reroll to some other broken class >.>

6. May 17, 2015  
    yes warriors are broken in a good way but so is a bm hunter, take retail for example, warrior were doing as much damage as here beside the bleeds which are actually doing a lot of damage, the odd thing is that i' played warrior since day 1 here and my bleeds never did more than 30k, you see where i'm going here? considering these concerns by a staff member might calm down the raging community a bit, don't you think?
    As I know (before 1,5 months) bm is nerfed. Kill command is bugged. Sometimes it can crit good, sometimes is normal but sometimes 500ilvl hunt can hit 8K with kill command! 8k wtf is that :D Also he can miss kill command even if its hit capped (thats pretty crap when you miss with kc and you are bm). So majority of bms switched to MM now which is better. Also they have that stampede broken its not working at all. You can't use some spells while you are under detterence. But their dmg is not bad.

7. May 17, 2015  
    From the beggining of the MOP here warriors were and are:
    -Least bugged class
    - The most possitively bugged class .
    They ****ed up pvp season and pvp in general. We had many problems and as I remember there are:
    1. Very begging of the mop here and Prot warrior heroes! Ok what was the problem? Shield slam 1 shotting people on low levels. Ok a little research on the net and we can find that there was problem on retail too with prots but not much as here. Shield slam was confirmed and nerfed after about 50% dmg redduction as I remember?

2. Sweeping strikes era. People were abusing ss during bladestorm and it was confirmed as a bug. As I said above, some ppl got banned and for 2-3 days devs disabled ss until it was fixed.

3. Second wind era. This one was just insane, it fuked up a lot pvp. I played as healer with my friend who was warrior. Arenas were like: 1v1 warriors, you waited for 5-10mins while they fight. Or war vs healer which was the same or if its dudu or monk you can leave arena. Also second wind could bug and you will have it with more than 30% hp until you die.

4. Now we have deep wounds ticks problem era.

8. May 17, 2015  
    unfortunately I don't nave the screenshot, some days ago a very geared warrior hits me for 40k (non crit) with rend several times

9. May 17, 2015  
    Ehm, warriors did the same damages on the official servers too...

10. May 17, 2015  
    Was that warrior named Slamming by any chance? lol

There is so much ****** in this thread. Warriors aren't bugged, if you can't cc a warrior away from you, you are probably going to die. That's the thing about melee classes, YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
    Common warrior main defending his class desperately. Yes, warriors are bugged positively by every ****ing Point of view. If you can't even notice them, you're just a bad warrior smashing 5 keybinds all the way to rank1.
    Nothing to see here -->

11. May 17, 2015  
    Im sorry but u guys are just bad players qqing about a class thats op in that patch. On retail warriors did the same dmg even the highest rated player ww was a warrior. So u druids and mages can take ur crap elsewhere thx.

12. May 17, 2015  
    How is it possible to have 90% teams in arenas with warriors who do double of damage they are supposed to do,and for months nothing has been done about that issue. Everyone,including most dumb warriors,understand that playing for example warrior/healer comp and doing more damage than double dps comps can do all the time is not normal. In 3's it is same issue,warrior/x/healers all the way.

Atm if you play anything without warrior,no matter how good you are,you are going against all odds,and you can pretty much forget about having fun or actually enjoying arenas.

Truly blizzlike experience.
    -WOW THIS IS SOMETHING NEW,WARRIORS DO ALOT OF DMG -random antiwarr player (number1)
    -They are buged!!!! -random antiwarr player (number2)
    -OMG WARRS OP! -random antiwarr player (number3)

-This is MoP dudes,Learn to live with it,even though they are not bugged. - random normalWoW player (if you call warr bugged class because of bugged bleeds and that's 1 skill then something is wrong with you though)

Ok this is bull****,shut up and stop whining,warrior is op because it's scripted like that,it's not buged...Same was on retail and it will remain op no matter what you tell.Stop *****in' and accpet the fact i am telling you now or just move your *** to another expansion ffs

this Synx n1 whiner on this threads,please grow up and l2handle the expansion or just delete it,you noobish and lame attitude is embarassing even for me as a readr.

If you did played on Official Blizzard WoW-MoP you wouldn't writing such stupid posts over here.

Why don't you whine about bugged aoe stealth that keeps rogue and it's partner over 5 sec in stealth while bursting and ccing ,appearing and vanishing ,damaging and vanishing for few sec?

There is many decent players that can outplay many warriors ,so learn to play,watch youtube,take notes or ask experienced players for an advice.

so A question is if warrior is 5 keybinds smashing to rank 1 as you say,waht seperated the 2k warr from 2.5k or even 3k?
    L2P kiddo,the timing and skill priority in certain situation are iportant in 2v2,not how many skills you have..lol grow up :DD
    Edited: May 17, 2015

13. May 17, 2015  
    Most of the people who wrote here some constructive answers and linked thread and pictures are prob more older than you so ''grow up'' is not going to work.
    I hope that we will see more different classes after few months and more changelogs.

Also for my post above I forgot one more era to add:
    5.Spell reflection reflecting many spells during duration of the spell era.

14. May 18, 2015  
    WOW THIS IS SOMETHING NEW,WARRIORS DO ALOT OF DMG -random antiwarr player (number1)
    -They are buged!!!! -random antiwarr player (number2)
    -OMG WARRS OP! -random antiwarr player (number3)
    -WE DO NORMAL DMG- random warrior player
    -We are not bugged -random warrior player
    -OMG WE ARE NOT OP - random warrior player

Warriors is bugged!!They always bugged on +.
    1.Spell Ref
    2.Sec Wind
    3.Inter
    4.BS+SS
    And this bleed dmg is sooooooo OP.Warr with 350k hp hit me for 40k crit from DW on arena.And i have 509 itm lvl.They hit to hard.

15. May 18, 2015  
    No doubt warrior was strong class on Blizz realms, no one is arguing with that, but dmg here is just too high..just compare Warmane videos with equivalent retail videos, if you can not see difference, well buy stronger glasses.

First 1234 ... Last