1. May 18, 2015  
    -WE DO NORMAL DMG- random warrior player
    -We are not bugged -random warrior player
    -OMG WE ARE NOT OP - random warrior player

Warriors is bugged!!They always bugged on +.
    1.Spell Ref
    2.Sec Wind
    3.Inter
    4.BS+SS
    And this bleed dmg is sooooooo OP.Warr with 350k hp hit me for 40k crit from DW on arena.And i have 509 itm lvl.They hit to hard.
    1.Spell ref is not damaging skill,we are talking about dmg of warrior
    2.same for second wind,it's not buged lol,it was bugged when it healed 15k month ago now it heals 6-7k ,omg just lol
    3.Intervene? not bugged,now it can't break roots because we got a patch update
    4.BS+SS wtf u are talking about,who use it in arena? noone lol.

You guys clearly didn't even touched retail.stop complaining.If you complain about deepwound thicks and saying that warr is op just because of it then you have choosen wrong expansion,even with 99% bleed-nerfwarr would be still op and you would still complaining and requesting other kinds of nerfs.

The Bleeds are supposed to work that way,Blizzard buffed Deepwounds because of PVE resulting to be too op in PvP

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262446709

this is Whining Deep Wound thread of Official Blizzard Forum,and one of the many threads,so don't say it's Warmanes bug,when it's Blizzards .

aswell Quoting "Blizzard made unforseen drastic nerfs, and compensated by buffing a low-maintenance damage over time."
    Edited: May 18, 2015

2. May 18, 2015  
    If you all have to complain about Deep Wounds damage, read this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262446709 (as Rogue666 posted).
    This is the damage that warriors had in mop, even against fulltopofthetierPVPset players so stop complaining on Warmane, you should have looked up what was happening on the Official servers before coming here to QQ about something that was SET THAT WAY by BLIZZARD ITSELF!

3. May 18, 2015  
    2.same for second wind,it's not buged lol,it was bugged when it healed 15k month ago now it heals 6-7k ,omg just lol
    I know they fix inter and sw but i never see any big negative bug on war,inter or sw was BIG + bug.like you say we talking about dmg of warrior (arena and bg)so this bug was BIG BIG BIG buff for warr on bg or arena too ,warlock+ pet or hunter+ pet when some1 use ss + bsthey kill every1 in few sec.
    Many ppl dont know that inter in 5.4.2 didnt remove root and when they fix this on chat was cry "gg lolten you nerf warr inter dont work" "fix inter asap" "omg another warr nerf" they even dont know they class and for them its ok becouse you dont need skill you need only 5 buttons

4. May 18, 2015  
    Then Ciamciaramcia if warriors needs only 5 buttons, why you don't reroll it and go up to 3k rating? It's so easy....

5. May 18, 2015  
    Then Ciamciaramcia if warriors needs only 5 buttons, why you don't reroll it and go up to 3k rating? It's so easy....
    That's my point lol,

You need skill for warrior aswell,because waht separetes so many warrs on this server if it's 5 button class?

there is 40% wars on this server and quite few are over 2,6k rating,so pretty much they need skill (timing wise ,skill priority and rotaion switches).

In your logic all warrs would be 3k on this server,but why they are not?

6. May 18, 2015  
    If you all have to complain about Deep Wounds damage, read this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262446709 (as Rogue666 posted).
    This is the damage that warriors had in mop, even against fulltopofthetierPVPset players so stop complaining on Warmane, you should have looked up what was happening on the Official servers before coming here to QQ about something that was SET THAT WAY by BLIZZARD ITSELF!
    Have you read the thread you're linking??? are you blindfolded or something??? here's some quote from that:

This. Would you rather be hit by 80k overpowers or 5-30k deep wounds hits (5k being the minimum, 30k being the maximum with full cooldowns).

i see deep wounds TICKING for OVER 10k in pvp all the time and critting for over 20K. to put this a bit in perspective...
    120k is average with good gear in PvE for crits.
    and now a screen from a Warmane warrior in arena, so no buff stacking no mount bug nor anything:
    Spoiler: Show

7. May 18, 2015  
    -WOW THIS IS SOMETHING NEW,WARRIORS DO ALOT OF DMG -random antiwarr player (number1)
    -They are buged!!!! -random antiwarr player (number2)
    -OMG WARRS OP! -random antiwarr player (number3)

-This is MoP dudes,Learn to live with it,even though they are not bugged. - random normalWoW player (if you call warr bugged class because of bugged bleeds and that's 1 skill then something is wrong with you though)

Ok this is bull****,shut up and stop whining,warrior is op because it's scripted like that,it's not buged...Same was on retail and it will remain op no matter what you tell.Stop *****in' and accpet the fact i am telling you now or just move your *** to another expansion ffs

this Synx n1 whiner on this threads,please grow up and l2handle the expansion or just delete it,you noobish and lame attitude is embarassing even for me as a readr.

If you did played on Official Blizzard WoW-MoP you wouldn't writing such stupid posts over here.

Why don't you whine about bugged aoe stealth that keeps rogue and it's partner over 5 sec in stealth while bursting and ccing ,appearing and vanishing ,damaging and vanishing for few sec?

There is many decent players that can outplay many warriors ,so learn to play,watch youtube,take notes or ask experienced players for an advice.

so A question is if warrior is 5 keybinds smashing to rank 1 as you say,waht seperated the 2k warr from 2.5k or even 3k?
    L2P kiddo,the timing and skill priority in certain situation are iportant in 2v2,not how many skills you have..lol grow up :DD
    L2P huh? Speaks the 5 keybind class facerolling all the way to rank1.
    For your concerns, yeah, i've played retail till WoD came because PvP got ****ed in WoD entirely. I was a boomie druid vs warrior, both 2.2k rating, dueling. I had to manage 56 keybinds and ****ing watch every second of their god damn cooldowns, while that warrior just smashed 5 buttons. Got me into a stun, im at half hp.
    Thing is here yeah, theyre ****ing broken, bugged beyond oblivion. I did 150k crit slam with my friend's 522 warrior vs my 522 clother. Not even in 5.4.8 with pridefull gear, i wasnt hitting that high.
    You're playing the class with the most positive bugs around and you're telling us to L2p.

You guys clearly didn't even touched retail.stop complaining.If you complain about deepwound thicks and saying that warr is op just because of it then you have choosen wrong expansion,even with 99% bleed-nerfwarr would be still op and you would still complaining and requesting other kinds of nerfs.

The Bleeds are supposed to work that way,Blizzard buffed Deepwounds because of PVE resulting to be too op in PvP

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262446709

this is Whining Deep Wound thread of Official Blizzard Forum,and one of the many threads,so don't say it's Warmanes bug,when it's Blizzards .

aswell Quoting "Blizzard made unforseen drastic nerfs, and compensated by buffing a low-maintenance damage over time."

"same for second wind,it's not buged lol,it was bugged when it healed 15k month ago now it heals 6-7k ,omg just lol"

Stopped reading right here. U know jack **** about ur own class. Holy ****. Just like the majority of the Warrior players. Poping all cds, bloodbath, charge in, SS, BS = enemy raid dead while warrior has a macro in these burst CDS saying : /yell L2P srubs, I just press forward while BrokenStorming your sorry asses"
    About your previous posts since i dont want to fill this page with your bull**** quotes. Warrior needs CD timing, skill. LOL. I doubt that u'll reach even 500 rating if i'll give you right now, a 522 affli lock or Balance Druids playing at their full potential. Exactly, 15-20 keybind class namely warriors, claiming theyre some wannabe pros. And yes, i would've rolled one myself because theyre even more broken here, but the thing is , they're very boring to play with. If i want to faceroll i'd rather play a combat rogue, and do it with style. Also 70% of mop's population consists of warriors so no

8. May 18, 2015  
    I know they fix inter and sw but i never see any big negative bug on war,inter or sw was BIG + bug.like you say we talking about dmg of warrior (arena and bg)so this bug was BIG BIG BIG buff for warr on bg or arena too ,warlock+ pet or hunter+ pet when some1 use ss + bsthey kill every1 in few sec.
    Many ppl dont know that inter in 5.4.2 didnt remove root and when they fix this on chat was cry "gg lolten you nerf warr inter dont work" "fix inter asap" "omg another warr nerf" they even dont know they class and for them its ok becouse you dont need skill you need only 5 buttons
    Warlock would just need to activate gates and teleports when someone bsing +1 warlock
    Same as Hunt,parry thingie +1 hunt

we had 5.4.0 so far so wwarrs could break roots,this was an update probably.

Second wind was not even bugged,it was fine from early begining,it godd bugged when ToT was realesed and it was bugged for 1 month (max month and a half) so...

9. May 18, 2015  
    L2P huh? Speaks the 5 keybind class facerolling all the way to rank1.
    For your concerns, yeah, i've played retail till WoD came because PvP got ****ed in WoD entirely. I was a boomie druid vs warrior, both 2.2k rating, dueling. I had to manage 56 keybinds and ****ing watch every second of their god damn cooldowns, while that warrior just smashed 5 buttons. Got me into a stun, im at half hp.
    Thing is here yeah, theyre ****ing broken, bugged beyond oblivion. I did 150k crit slam with my friend's 522 warrior vs my 522 clother. Not even in 5.4.8 with pridefull gear, i wasnt hitting that high.
    You're playing the class with the most positive bugs around and you're telling us to L2p.

"same for second wind,it's not buged lol,it was bugged when it healed 15k month ago now it heals 6-7k ,omg just lol" Stopped reading right here. U know jack **** about ur own class. Holy ****.
    I laughed my *** of ...rly lame who speaks.Second wind bugged? you sure m8? lol take a closser look and answer again.dafuq :DDD think before you write whiner.

Your logic = all warrs 3k

reallity = few guys over 2.6k l2p

https://youtu.be/kz7J_d91Vc4 they fixed deep wound for minimum and maximum of it's dmg on retail.on warmane it only maximum ratio . even if warmane fix it,there would still be maximum bleeds causing the same times sometimes.

10. May 18, 2015  
    Even Bajheera said that warrior bleeds can beat feral bleeds in MoP. Warriors are strong in 5.4. Just wait until we get Prideful, the qq will be HUUUGE. Better learn to counter us now.

11. May 18, 2015  

12. May 18, 2015  
    Warriors....

Spoiler: Show
    sp 10.2 mil dmg is nothing if you had good affli lock in that bg,he would dot evryone (including pets) and do 20 mil dmg.that warr prob just bladestorming everyone with bloodbath ,yet low dmg.I rememer i had 62kills-1 death with 30.5 mil dmg using dragon roar and stormbolt,so what.

It's all about accpeting the warrior being OP and most dangerous class in Mists of Pandaria,bugged or unbugged it will pretty much stay thesame,even with Prideful season even stronger.Accept it and learn to deal with that fact or just move to another expansion LOL,stop with whining it goes on commuinitys nerves ...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jnd.gif

13. May 18, 2015  
    sp 10.2 mil dmg is nothing if you had good affli lock in that bg,he would dot evryone (including pets) and do 20 mil dmg.that warr prob just bladestorming everyone with bloodbath ,yet low dmg.I rememer i had 62kills-1 death with 30.5 mil dmg using dragon roar and stormbolt,so what.

It's all about accpeting the warrior being OP and most dangerous class in Mists of Pandaria,bugged or unbugged it will pretty much stay thesame,even with Prideful season even stronger.Accept it and learn to deal with that fact or just move to another expansion LOL,stop with whining it goes on commuinitys nerves ...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jnd.gif
    I know the damage I can do with a priest, I can easily get into the 18-20mil even without a Lock.
    Im just saying, 10min BG with a warr going 12mil is just a bit insane.

14. May 18, 2015  
    so many fail wars thinking its supose to be like this ....ccc u havent seen a day of retail and yet ur convincing urself ur good just couse of the state here on Warmane ;) i realy wonder will u all stay wars once Warmane devs fix wars as they should be in MoP :) cant wait for that day :)

15. May 18, 2015  
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12360 This is the bugtracker of warmane.

"Can't reproduce this kind of damage even in PvE encounter. By the way one screen seem very interesting and sketchy when bleed damage got resisted, which is not possible for a bleed effect."

"Tested again, this is some kind a new problem with combat log, damage(formula) is correct, but combat log shows different double the amount(resisted) then it is actually dealt, checked with recount, recount shows correct damage as it is actually dealt.
    Tested without any modifiers, damage increases:
    http://postimg.org/image/6cao0ytnn/ - training dummy
    http://postimg.org/image/g40peb9ex/ - player

It is combat log problem not the actual damage, because combat log shows different number than you actually getting/dealing."

First 12345 ... Last