1. May 16, 2015  

Warrior damage in PvP

How is it possible to have 90% teams in arenas with warriors who do double of damage they are supposed to do,and for months nothing has been done about that issue. Everyone,including most dumb warriors,understand that playing for example warrior/healer comp and doing more damage than double dps comps can do all the time is not normal. In 3's it is same issue,warrior/x/healers all the way.

Atm if you play anything without warrior,no matter how good you are,you are going against all odds,and you can pretty much forget about having fun or actually enjoying arenas.

Truly blizzlike experience.

2. May 17, 2015  

3. May 17, 2015  
    How is it possible to have 90% teams in arenas with warriors who do double of damage they are supposed to do,and for months nothing has been done about that issue. Everyone,including most dumb warriors,understand that playing for example warrior/healer comp and doing more damage than double dps comps can do all the time is not normal. In 3's it is same issue,warrior/x/healers all the way.

Atm if you play anything without warrior,no matter how good you are,you are going against all odds,and you can pretty much forget about having fun or actually enjoying arenas.

Truly blizzlike experience.
    provide evidence for your claim and then get taken seriously.

The fact is most of you are so blind you can't see beyond your defeat, most of not all class can dish out as much burst if not more, that even includes the least represented classes in the ladder, warriors are dominating for other reasons i'am not even willing to sit here and explain it to you.

Otherwise QQ more.
    Edited: May 17, 2015

4. May 17, 2015  
    Because 70% of the population of mop realms own a 10 keybind class named Warrior and if warmane fixes them, everyone would re-roll.
    Just got facerolled for 2 slams both hitting 135k crits, and a 200k execute + 40k bleed ticks for w/e reason. Their mobility is better than any class combined with **** load of def cds.
    All warriors mains who deny this and tries to defend their class desperately are just selfish pricks. I needed to create a warrior too because theyre broken beyond oblivion and im sick of it. yet this class is so ****ing boring to play with. Smash 5 buttons, thats it. all the way to 2.2 rating.
    Yet theyre complaining about combat rogues or locks , because Chaos bolt is "OP" at 3 sec cast time doing half the dmg of Warrior's Slam which is instant( melee range, warriors have 100% uptime on any target so it doesnt matter).
    Not to mention these warriors going in arenas/duels/bgs, poppin all CDS, bloodbath and bladestorm while pressing the Moving Forward button, with a macro saying "/yell FuC.k ALlYLylYLIANce My SuPerMannNN KillL Everyone!!!!!!@@!@! "
    Im sick of this.
    TLDR: Reroll warrior, or quit playing PvP

5. May 17, 2015  
    Because 70% of the population of mop realms own a 10 keybind class named Warrior and if warmane fixes them, everyone would re-roll.
    Just got facerolled for 2 slams both hitting 135k crits, and a 200k execute + 40k bleed ticks for w/e reason. Their mobility is better than any class combined with **** load of def cds.
    All warriors mains who deny this and tries to defend their class desperately are just selfish pricks. I needed to create a warrior too because theyre broken beyond oblivion and im sick of it. yet this class is so ****ing boring to play with. Smash 5 buttons, thats it. all the way to 2.2 rating.
    Yet theyre complaining about combat rogues or locks , because Chaos bolt is "OP" at 3 sec cast time doing half the dmg of Warrior's Slam which is instant( melee range, warriors have 100% uptime on any target so it doesnt matter).
    Not to mention these warriors going in arenas/duels/bgs, poppin all CDS, bloodbath and bladestorm while pressing the Moving Forward button, with a macro saying "/yell FuC.k ALlYLylYLIANce My SuPerMannNN KillL Everyone!!!!!!@@!@! "
    Im sick of this.
    TLDR: Reroll warrior, or quit playing PvP
    Warrior in mostly Tyrannical and some Grievous outside of Alliance vendor the other night hit me with 60k+ bleeds, slams over 110k and finished me off with almost an 180k Execute (it was like 20k Overkill or something). Then you have Kaer Wolf on the forums defending this bugged class, goes to show why the autism has continued. Censorship of the Bugtracker + staff who want to keep the class bugged because they main it and its their #1 source of MoP donations = bad news. I get a kick out of the /yell macros though, "****ING REK!!!!!", "LULSTORM!!!" ...signs of an intellectual disability.

6. May 17, 2015  
    Warrior in mostly Tyrannical and some Grievous outside of Alliance vendor the other night hit me with 60k+ bleeds, slams over 110k and finished me off with almost an 180k Execute (it was like 20k Overkill or something). Then you have Kaer Wolf on the forums defending this bugged class, goes to show why the autism has continued. Censorship of the Bugtracker + staff who want to keep the class bugged because they main it and its their #1 source of MoP donations = bad news. I get a kick out of the /yell macros though, "****ING REK!!!!!", "LULSTORM!!!" ...signs of an intellectual disability.
    Rollin a warrior is the only option here , or a ww monk cuz ToK counters that freaking brokenstorm which 70% of the warriors use. Too bad warrior are so simple and boring to play. Played on my brother's account since he owns a warrior. Went in bg facerolled 5 buttons and found myself at the end of the bg with a score of 16 kills and 2 deaths with over 14m dmg.
    I remember a fury warrior called me the worst Warlock ever. When he popped all the cds including Avatar, charged once ( he got feared by Blood horror, he trinket) , feared me , Raging Blowed me for 130k from both weapons so total 260k and a Dragon Roar = dead in less than 2 seconds. Tank,plate wearer doing more dmg than an assassin , namely, Rogues. Their only weakness might be WW Monks , MAYBE. If warrior is not dumb enough to spec bladestorm bloodbath against one, he kill ww monks in seconds
    #Yeah, not broken op at all
    Awaiting Warrior mains to defend their broken bugged class desperately. Maybe we all should reroll warrior? so that Warmane's devs would fix this god damn broken class once and for all? Slam dmg is on the bugtracker since 8 months

7. May 17, 2015  
    as a warrior i never see a slam hit over 100k, normal is 60k, sometimes is 80k. Are you guys overpower warrior on forums ?

8. May 17, 2015  
    They really are op. Not just 2x more than they should be, something like 10x. Maybe change BGs so that warriors only are matched against other warriors. The rest of classes can play together. If thats easier than fixing the class I mean.

9. May 17, 2015  
    Rollin a warrior is the only option here , or a ww monk cuz ToK counters that freaking brokenstorm which 70% of the warriors use. Too bad warrior are so simple and boring to play. Played on my brother's account since he owns a warrior. Went in bg facerolled 5 buttons and found myself at the end of the bg with a score of 16 kills and 2 deaths with over 14m dmg.
    I remember a fury warrior called me the worst Warlock ever. When he popped all the cds including Avatar, charged once ( he got feared by Blood horror, he trinket) , feared me , Raging Blowed me for 130k from both weapons so total 260k and a Dragon Roar = dead in less than 2 seconds. Tank,plate wearer doing more dmg than an assassin , namely, Rogues. Their only weakness might be WW Monks , MAYBE. If warrior is not dumb enough to spec bladestorm bloodbath against one, he kill ww monks in seconds
    #Yeah, not broken op at all
    Awaiting Warrior mains to defend their broken bugged class desperately. Maybe we all should reroll warrior? so that Warmane's devs would fix this god damn broken class once and for all? Slam dmg is on the bugtracker since 8 months
    Was that warrior named Slamming by any chance? lol

There is so much ****** in this thread. Warriors aren't bugged, if you can't cc a warrior away from you, you are probably going to die. That's the thing about melee classes, YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

10. May 17, 2015  
    Was that warrior named Slamming by any chance? lol

There is so much ****** in this thread. Warriors aren't bugged, if you can't cc a warrior away from you, you are probably going to die. That's the thing about melee classes, YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
    Warriors being op on Warmane is a fact and you must accept it. as an UH DK I see warriors so powerful and can't really beat them easily. if you watch some of Reinhart vs Swifty duels you will mention that Warriors damage is unreal on Warmane. I'm just saying this cause WoW is getting boring and even much more boring on Warmane.

11. May 17, 2015  
    Warrior is not a glass cannon, its a steel cannon. Insane damage out put and unkillable. Seriously, no other class except monk can survive that long.

12. May 17, 2015  
    Then they meet geared enha shaman and get rekted in the middle of bladestorm. Not ressing for few seconds to see what happened to him... Love that. Ofc those ****ty ones and average

13. May 17, 2015  
    provide evidence for your claim and then get taken seriously.

The fact is most of you are so blind you can't see beyond your defeat, most of not all class can dish out as much burst if not more, that even includes the least represented classes in the ladder, warriors are dominating for other reasons i'am not even willing to sit here and explain it to you.

Otherwise QQ more.
    ''i'am not even willing to sit here and explain it to you.''

Why are you here?

14. May 17, 2015  
    ''i'am not even willing to sit here and explain it to you.''

Why are you here?
    He has no explanation... Just want to deffend his class...

15. May 17, 2015  
    hi , i own a warr on frostwolf who is full set grevios and i never critted 150 slams and 200k exec on people that were at my same ilvl, i think U guys, the ones that cry over here cause u got melted in 2 seconds are just poorly geared or u just want to go full drama queen and hope they fix something that IS NOT BROKEN!

And deep wounds critting for 50k is absolutely normal bcuz it does not tick crits all yhe time on its full duration. and the dmg is not that high.

and guess what , i love critting lowbies and fullset grev and watching them cryy and rage while i melt they.r faces away with my " 10 button class" like some cry baby said 5 posts above me

123 ... Last