1. May 17, 2015  

Are we getting new season 15 gear?

So many issues about new season...are we getting pridefull gear?

2. May 17, 2015  
    This is a good question... I'm wondering myself since I didn't watch the latest twich sessions, and didn't see anything on the forum neither...

Anyone has any info on this? Admins maybe?

3. May 17, 2015  
    This is a good question... I'm wondering myself since I didn't watch the latest twich sessions, and didn't see anything on the forum neither...

Anyone has any info on this? Admins maybe?
    Why would we?
    They cannot release pridefull gear without opening SoO.I doubt that they even have scripted 50% of frst boss fight.

4. May 17, 2015  
    Why would we?
    They cannot release pridefull gear without opening SoO.I doubt that they even have scripted 50% of frst boss fight.
    Why not?

When molten? i dont like this gear i wanna prideful yooooooooooooo lol

5. May 17, 2015  
    Pridefull gear is at SoO level.

If they release that game wil lbe unbalanced between pve and pvp since they will NOT have SoO ready soon i reckon.
    lets keep it grievous next season and maybe when they implemented SoO 1st wing at least , THEN release pridefull.
    not now yet i think.

6. May 17, 2015  
    Pridefull gear is at SoO level.

If they release that game wil lbe unbalanced between pve and pvp since they will NOT have SoO ready soon i reckon.
    lets keep it grievous next season and maybe when they implemented SoO 1st wing at least , THEN release pridefull.
    not now yet i think.
    You will never be able to compare pvp and pve on mop man, you will never be high in pvp with pve gear, thats proven, so why they should not update it ;) i wanna see prideful i dont care neither anyone really does about pve that much, maybe few of you.

7. May 17, 2015  
    if i remember correctly when tyrannical gear (496 PvP) was open , they opened MSV (489 PvE). Then they released ToES (496 PvE) and after that they opened grievous gear (522 PvP) and at last they released ToT (522 PvE). so if u actually think a little they have always released PvP gear first and then PvE gear so maybe it's the time for them to begin Prideful season and then they can open SoO?!

8. May 17, 2015  
    They stated multiple times that they do not want to favor PvP over PvE content meaning that prideful gear will be on a pause definitely until SoO is ready for release like people said in this topic before me :)

9. May 17, 2015  
    You will never be able to compare pvp and pve on mop man, you will never be high in pvp with pve gear, thats proven, so why they should not update it ;) i wanna see prideful i dont care neither anyone really does about pve that much, maybe few of you.
    Holy sh.... nobody cares about PVE? Molten was built on pillars of PVE and it will always be a priority, most of population is oriented that way from what I see. Current lack of content on Pandaria realms doesn't mean everyone wants to PVP, most of people that I know started doing it because there is one and a half raid scripted. The guy above us, Warlocks, pretty much explained everything. Grevious gear was balanced by release of ToT and vice versa, so I wouldn't bet that they're going to release it.

10. May 17, 2015  
    if i remember correctly when tyrannical gear (496 PvP) was open , they opened MSV (489 PvE). Then they released ToES (496 PvE) and after that they opened grievous gear (522 PvP) and at last they released ToT (522 PvE). so if u actually think a little they have always released PvP gear first and then PvE gear so maybe it's the time for them to begin Prideful season and then they can open SoO?!
    Yeah, release prideful gear ASAP, and then play with that same gear for forever, right? No, they shouldnt rush with releasing at all.

11. May 17, 2015  
    I didn't say they should rush in bringing gears. i just said that it doesn't matter if they open SoO first then open prideful like ppl said. they didn't do so for previous gears so i think they won't do it again.

12. May 17, 2015  
    You said, "maybe its time to begin prideful season and open SoO", when atm there is 1 and 1/2 raid working on NORMAL. It doesnt make sense atleast to me releasing SoO any time soon, therefore prideful gear

13. May 17, 2015  
    this is only season total conq wipe + arena rating wipe ... nothing new will be added
    btw ... giving titles to donors, wintraders and warrior bleeding abusers is ridiculous

14. May 17, 2015  
    Holy sh.... nobody cares about PVE? Molten was built on pillars of PVE and it will always be a priority, most of population is oriented that way from what I see. Current lack of content on Pandaria realms doesn't mean everyone wants to PVP, most of people that I know started doing it because there is one and a half raid scripted. The guy above us, Warlocks, pretty much explained everything. Grevious gear was balanced by release of ToT and vice versa, so I wouldn't bet that they're going to release it.
    Well, I have quite opposite impression; that most of ppl are PVP oriented. But maybe both of us have wrong impressions, cause we both mostly play with same minded ppl (you with PVE, and I with PVP). Anyways, only the poll might give at least close to relevant answer. I do respect PVE players, have some friends that do it, but I was always wondering WHY DO THEY like it so much?

I do PVE like once in 3-5 months, just to oblige my curiosity - to see how it looks, but... no matter how good is some boss or dungeon scripted, at the end of the day, u're still fighting a script. Just a script that will always be the same and make the same moves no matter if it's your 1st, 5th or 555th time u're fighting it. I mean, entire challenge is to figure out how it works (which doesn't really take long) and u're good to go. There is even an addon that tells u what to do and when. O.o

On PVP on other hand, U'RE FIGHTING A REAL INTELLIGENT HUMAN BEING. How can anything top that feeling?

Again, I respect PVE, I'm not disrespecting anyone, I'm just trying to understand what it is that pushes u, cause I can't find it.

15. May 17, 2015  
    Can't they release the s15 gear and make Siege of Orgrimmar inaccessible until it's fully scripted?

12 Last