1. May 17, 2015  

Pay to win ?

Hi, I planned to play on one of the TLK servers then I went to the store and I saw something who really horrified me...
    Can we really buy all these end-game items on all servers ?

2. May 17, 2015  
    Now, now... It's not pay to win... It's more like getting privileges for donating to the server. Two completely different things. ;)

3. May 17, 2015  
    Ye Eldonius is 100% right here.

It's Donate2Win not pay2win. Two completely different things. ;)

4. May 17, 2015  
    Its not X2Win as you can get all those items ingame.
    Term refers to being able to get items with money that are otherwise unobtainable.

5. May 17, 2015  
    How is it pay2win when you can obtain all items through simply playing the game? Do you even know what pay2win is, or you're just butthurt people buy these items to shorten the gearing up process?

6. May 17, 2015  
    Depends, you can be noob with bis gear, you can be bis gear and still geting rekt by pos fos geared skilled mage, but bis ret kill for example rogues so easy. My point is that gear is like 33% of your chara. It wont do much vs class choice and skill. But again yes gear takes a huge advantage once you start arenas. Warrior once halved hp of my partner mage (mage bis) with heroic throw and charge...

7. May 17, 2015  

8. May 17, 2015  
    Donate2GainTime
    Or Pay2Gain it just sounds better :D
    Edited: May 17, 2015

9. May 17, 2015  
    Hi, I planned to play on one of the TLK servers then I went to the store and I saw something who really horrified me...
    Can we really buy all these end-game items on all servers ?
    Pay to win means you have to spend your real money to obtain powerful item/gear that you "CANNOT" get ingame. Warmane is a little bit pay 2 win about 5% of 100% in my opinion, i remember when they first open Dragon Souls with only first boss scripted and normal mode only, they already put madness of deeathwing heroic loot on coin shops thats pay to win same story with firelands.

Just little advice from me, never pick a fight with donator [avoid them if you can]. You will never win if you piss them off, even if they insult your parents their only weapon is "Donator Help maintain server development and Expansion", Donator always right. Still this is one of the best World of Warcraft private server out there.

10. May 17, 2015  
    Im a cata player but its the same situation here, but its not pay to win. I havent donated for any of my gear and used my coins on cosmetic items and consistently compete with players who bought all their gear on damage meter and if the beat me in pvp then its 9 times out of 10 because they either outplayed me or due to comp or class which would have been just as good without hc gear.

Although it is still annoying when some terribad player who couldnt kill a hc boss if they tried has full hc and pulls under 40k dps >.>