1. May 17, 2015  

Tank diference in battlegrounds

Can someone explain me how this can be, in every Sota or Isle of conquest Alliance have tanks with more HP. Do I missing something or its normal?
    There is some random pics of tanks.

Ally Glaives: 82k HP

Horde Glaives: 35k HP

Ally Demo: 257k HP

Horde Demo: 126k HP

Thank's
    Edited: May 17, 2015

2. May 17, 2015  
    I think the hp changes depending on how many people are in the vehicle.

3. May 17, 2015  
    I think the hp changes depending on how many people are in the vehicle.
    I will check that on Demo but only one person can drive glaive. How you explain that?

4. May 17, 2015  
    It changes depending who mounts it up. If the person is geared, higher tank HP. If its some lowbie, lower tank HP.

5. May 17, 2015  
    I will check that on Demo but only one person can drive glaive. How you explain that?
    There was nobody in the ally glaive. There was one person in the horde glaive.

6. May 17, 2015  
    There was nobody in the ally glaive. There was one person in the horde glaive.
    Selanne is right about Demos, but Glaives are same with or without. Alliance have advance...

7. May 17, 2015  
    It changes depending who mounts it up. If the person is geared, higher tank HP. If its some lowbie, lower tank HP.

That is not true. At all.

I have noticed about the glaives. Alliance glaives always with 85k HP. Horde with 35k. Bugged.

8. May 17, 2015  
    It's a bug that has been reported in the tracker for years.

9. May 17, 2015  
    Pretty sure in isle of conquest alliance vehicles are as they would be if they held both mines always. Vehicles always have more hp or do more damage for alliance. Probably won't ever be fixed.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

10. May 18, 2015  
    I'm also noticed one more bug in isle of conquest.
    When horde die and there is no any graveyard owned by horde you got stuck as ghost until your faction don't take one. Running to corpse and revive there is probably bugged if someone loot you.
    That doesn't appear on ally side, even with no greave they spawn in base? Correct me if I wrong? Thanks

11. May 19, 2015  
    I'm also noticed one more bug in isle of conquest.
    When horde die and there is no any graveyard owned by horde you got stuck as ghost until your faction don't take one. Running to corpse and revive there is probably bugged if someone loot you.
    That doesn't appear on ally side, even with no greave they spawn in base? Correct me if I wrong? Thanks
    Happens on Ally side as well.

Anyways about SotA - Demos get more HP if more geared person gets in it, or on side.
    IoC glaives always have 85k for Alliance and 35k for Horde. It's been like that since I started playing. It's been reported on BT and marked as "Fixed" at some point, while nothing changed.