1. June 2, 2015  
    http://imgur.com/hp1Y7KV

1. Spamming 2-3 fel flames after a 200k CB crit is a logical choice.
    2. I never said that i agree that Shadowburn doesnt crit for 200k, heck, the SS shows you a 240k one (60k+180k overkill).
    3. 212k CB in arena.
    4. I never QQed about fear, all I did is say that you will get a chance to burst after catching the target in a fear without a trinket or dispell.
    5. Each time I personaly faced a lock the demonic gate never failed, so you're wildly exaggerate it, im pretty sure it works in more then 30% of the cases, much more.

The lock I was talking about sadly changed his spec to affli and with it his gear so he wasnt a good choice for the test, but i got a couple ones from average locks at best. I don't want to name anyone because it will just start a debate whether he is or isnt good, but if you ask any of the top PVPers they would confirm that. So, here you have your imaginary numbers, now stop defending your class like a little girl and keep claiming that its not when you got clear proof that it is, thats like warriors keeping claiming 50k+ deep wounds are normal. And just for the record, I never said locks were overpowered, I just said they have maybe the top defensive CDs of all classes on MoP, and you and ur buddy jumped into wrong conclusions and started attacking me. Ohh, and also, I'm 519 ilvl (PVP) on the char that recieved those hits, so you wont cry that i used and undergeared alt. So, the facts are here, enjoy your day, peace out.
    - Put the entire screenshot dude, that doesn't show buffs, location, debuffs on the other player (if you got some crazy pve trinkets procced, that damage can be achieved, in a real pvp scenario that damage is highly unlikely)
    - Also did you check the damage of CB in Cobrak videos ?
    - Demonic gate is a mess, many times u can keep clicking it and end up going no where
    Edited: June 2, 2015

2. June 2, 2015  
    - Put the entire screenshot dude, that doesn't show buffs, location, debuffs on the other player (if you got some crazy pve trinkets procced, that damage can be achieved, in a real pvp scenario that damage is highly unlikely)
    - Also did you check the damage of CB in Cobrak videos ?
    - Demonic gate is a mess, many times u can keep clicking it and end up going no where
    what didnt you understand under arena?

3. June 2, 2015  
    what didnt you understand under arena?
    Sadly it doesnt matter. PvE trinkets (even upgraded) work in arena with no downgrade(not sure if procs were fixed at all) and auras get messed up too (u can enter with boomy aura without having one in the team....and stack with shams aura). Today i saw a lock with full procs of pve trinkets going above 60k SP in arena ....wanna guess hows that working with bugged snapshot and haste-dots duration?
    I hope that when they fix the freakin aura stacking and major bugs there still will be pvp players left. Till then - enjoy the A(buse)vP season

4. June 3, 2015  
    ""There is many warriors on the server,these who tell you go toll a warrior,they don't know a thing about what is to be a warrior. ""

I see your posts everywhere telling everyone how good you are at a 5bind class. Warrior vs warrior? Come on, u just gotta keep tracking of Cds and thats it.
    You're getting boring, and is also ironic since you're playing a warlock.

keep your horse **** to yourself please.

5. June 3, 2015  
    You're getting boring, and is also ironic since you're playing a warlock.

keep your horse **** to yourself please.
    Playing affli lock , rogue, druid , and leveling a monk right now. U warriors are gettin boring, i see everday a warrior in each team comp. Today i've seen everything ,2 warriors. Yes 2 warriors in arena together. They still failed tho, i solo-ed them with my affli lock while my partner didnt conected... dunno maybe they sucked big time. They were both with all CDS on during brokenstorm trying to reach me.
    Tell me whats ironic about an affli lock vs a warrior (( I gotta admit that destro lock is the easiest caster spec in MoP so far )). It's not like our Fears gets to you because you can remove it and also be immune to it, paired with 2 reflects and 2 charges + leap or a stormbolt cuz.. why not , while sitting in deff stance forever.Warlocks will never get away from a good warrior. The stupid part is, warriors in MoP requires no more than 13 keybinds to be successful in duel or 2s. So little effort for so much mobility, paired with bugged deep wounds critting more than Feral's 5 cb Rip with TF
    Take your **** somewhere else. I'll love to ToK these cooldowns paired with brokenstorm and watch how warriors will kill themselves.
    P.s ""You're getting boring, and is also ironic since you're playing a warlock.""
    It's also ironic that you're also a warrior trying to defend urself depserately. We're talking about bugs here , not class balance cuz Warmane doesn't nerf/buff classes. Yeah, blizzard made ur class broken, yeah we'll deal with it. The only problem here is, your class have so many positive bugs , its not even funny. U don't know the struggle of affli locks were before the nightfall proc fix. Soul shards starved forever in 2s.
    Edited: June 3, 2015

6. June 3, 2015  
    13 binds,u are bad warrior,you are prob 1.6k with like 150 fights though and that you soloed 2 warrs,i guess you lie,go take that dog**** somewhere else.

Who even use brokenstorm u noob? Real warrios will smash your face with shockwave,dont come here with your brokenstorm ideas,you trashtalk and making urself a fool by including Blasestorm with the warrior and arena in same sentence.

7. June 3, 2015  
    I agree. Sometimes I just can't play something simply b/c it's good.
    I tend to steer towards enh shamans/cat druids naturally. I can't play a warrior. I'd love for my 2 fav classes to be bugged beyond the point of OP so I'm not steamrolled constantly... But they're not.

You're going to get bored playing the best though. Especially w/ something like a warrior where a lot of people play them regardless.
    That means there's going to be other warriors plowing you down too. Gear competition. Etc.

I always hated it when people told me to play what I like... But I understand it now. If I don't, I'll leave the game again.

8. June 3, 2015  
    Honestly, roll a frost mage or hunter. These counter warrior the hardest, and since there's so many warriors, will give you the best advantage.

Even so, until whatever is causing Deep Wounds to blow up gets fixed, warriors will still be a tough fight for these classes too.

I think feral/ww monk/enhance shammy can go head to head with warrs as well, but its not as easy as the above 3 classes.

Edit: Alternatively, if you have a friend, roll a fire mage. There exist some arena compositions which are hilarious and should be played. Try fire/boomkin or fire/elemental. Burst at the start of arena, with not a single care in the world. 95% of the warriors here are too bad to realize what is going on and will die within the first 5 seconds, before they pop shield wall.

If burst fails, you lose match, unless the other team is truly terrible.

It won't get you r1, but it will bring you infinitely more pleasure winning games in the first 5 seconds :P

9. June 3, 2015  
    The whole deep wounds being extremely OP is just silly to me. I mean, yes its totally OP, but only for those warriors who are abusing it. And the staff apparrently cannot figure out what it is. On my warrior I do not get huge deep wounds, and if I did I'd report to staff how I did, instead of exploit it like these weak wimps that do exploit it. The solution is simple, have the auto-hack checker (if thats working) watch and anytime a warrior does over 100k deep wounds against another player to automatically ban him for 2 weeks. At that point the warrior can choose to tell staff how he did it so they can fix it to get off ban early, or he can come back in 2 weeks and not use it anymore in PvP or he'll be automatically banned again. Nice solution.

And it removes the problem. The only other solution is to remove deep wounds completely from game until they fix it, but that punishes the warriors who are not abusing bug also. At least maybe then the bug abusers will report how they exploited so that game gets deep wounds back.

Both of those solutions immediately repairs the PvP experience by removing the largest problem with it. If staff doesn't do anything and lets this bug continue then we have to guess that staff wants the bug in the game.

10. June 3, 2015  
    The whole deep wounds being extremely OP is just silly to me. I mean, yes its totally OP, but only for those warriors who are abusing it. And the staff apparrently cannot figure out what it is. On my warrior I do not get huge deep wounds, and if I did I'd report to staff how I did, instead of exploit it like these weak wimps that do exploit it. The solution is simple, have the auto-hack checker (if thats working) watch and anytime a warrior does over 100k deep wounds against another player to automatically ban him for 2 weeks. At that point the warrior can choose to tell staff how he did it so they can fix it to get off ban early, or he can come back in 2 weeks and not use it anymore in PvP or he'll be automatically banned again. Nice solution.

And it removes the problem. The only other solution is to remove deep wounds completely from game until they fix it, but that punishes the warriors who are not abusing bug also. At least maybe then the bug abusers will report how they exploited so that game gets deep wounds back.

Both of those solutions immediately repairs the PvP experience by removing the largest problem with it. If staff doesn't do anything and lets this bug continue then we have to guess that staff wants the bug in the game.
    I don't think its an abuse per say. It's possible SOME warriors figured out how to replicate the bug, but for the most part, it seems to be a more complicated interaction in game mechanics.

Soon I'll have loads of time, and I intend to test the living crap out of it, but even so, it's really discouraging how few people are trying to test what is causing the bug, rather focusing on saying things like "it isn't the formula, leave it to devs."

It may not be the formula, but that doesn't mean you can't test other things. Try testing with no gear, and a level 1 weapon. Try testing without any buffs. Try with different buffs. Test it in a duel, where you hit a rat (or any NPC) so that resilience is not in play, and then hit your target. Try to test thunder clap in a duel where there is a critter nearby.

Just saying it isn't the formula doesn't mean the ability is not broken...

11. June 3, 2015  
    13 binds,u are bad warrior,you are prob 1.6k with like 150 fights though and that you soloed 2 warrs,i guess you lie,go take that dog**** somewhere else.

Who even use brokenstorm u noob? Real warrios will smash your face with shockwave,dont come here with your brokenstorm ideas,you trashtalk and making urself a fool by including Blasestorm with the warrior and arena in same sentence.
    I still can't believe u can still post around. So i'm a bad warrior, the thing is i don't even play a warrior anymore, deleted it. Yeah, it required me 13 binds to reach that 2k rating i was talking about before, explaining things to ur defected brain. Yup, soloed 2 warriors myself, they were very bad even at this class.
    Everyone is running bladestorm in arenas and everywhere in combination with bloodbath. And the last thing, don't even talk about my rating. If i give you right now a balance druid in ur hands, u prolly wont reach 300 rating. keep defending ur bugged class.
    Ps : "Brokenstorm ideas." U need help, some medication at least.You clearly can't even read let alone playing something else besides a warrior

12. June 3, 2015  
    Playing affli lock , rogue, druid , and leveling a monk right now. U warriors are gettin boring, i see everday a warrior in each team comp. Today i've seen everything ,2 warriors. Yes 2 warriors in arena together. They still failed tho, i solo-ed them with my affli lock while my partner didnt conected... dunno maybe they sucked big time. They were both with all CDS on during brokenstorm trying to reach me.
    Tell me whats ironic about an affli lock vs a warrior (( I gotta admit that destro lock is the easiest caster spec in MoP so far )). It's not like our Fears gets to you because you can remove it and also be immune to it, paired with 2 reflects and 2 charges + leap or a stormbolt cuz.. why not , while sitting in deff stance forever.Warlocks will never get away from a good warrior. The stupid part is, warriors in MoP requires no more than 13 keybinds to be successful in duel or 2s. So little effort for so much mobility, paired with bugged deep wounds critting more than Feral's 5 cb Rip with TF
    Take your **** somewhere else. I'll love to ToK these cooldowns paired with brokenstorm and watch how warriors will kill themselves.
    P.s ""You're getting boring, and is also ironic since you're playing a warlock.""
    It's also ironic that you're also a warrior trying to defend urself depserately. We're talking about bugs here , not class balance cuz Warmane doesn't nerf/buff classes. Yeah, blizzard made ur class broken, yeah we'll deal with it. The only problem here is, your class have so many positive bugs , its not even funny. U don't know the struggle of affli locks were before the nightfall proc fix. Soul shards starved forever in 2s.
    herp derp wall of text herp a derp, you keep crying about my class being broken while warlocks were more represented past the 2.4 in 2s and 3s here and in retail aswell, you claim it takes me 5 keybinds as if that's supposed to be an argument, it's your strawman and you can't seem to get enough of it. you're leveling 4 classes 3 of which are far easier to play and takes less keybinds then a warrior, i do have 43 binds you know.

My class doesn't infact have "so many positive bugs", it's yet again a wild claim by a crying baddie desperate for a bandwagon.

"paired with bugged deep wounds critting more than Feral's 5 cb Rip with TF"

Deep wounds ticks every 3 secs, feral's tick every 1 sec, i know it's hard for you to comprehend the concept, but i'm gonna break your bubble, ferals bleeds still accumulate for alot more damage and pressure then deep wounds.

do you see all the irony ?

13. June 3, 2015  
    I still can't believe u can still post around. So i'm a bad warrior, the thing is i don't even play a warrior anymore, deleted it. Yeah, it required me 13 binds to reach that 2k rating i was talking about before, explaining things to ur defected brain. Yup, soloed 2 warriors myself, they were very bad even at this class.
    Everyone is running bladestorm in arenas and everywhere in combination with bloodbath. And the last thing, don't even talk about my rating. If i give you right now a balance druid in ur hands, u prolly wont reach 300 rating. keep defending ur bugged class.
    Ps : "Brokenstorm ideas." U need help, some medication at least.You clearly can't even read let alone playing something else besides a warrior
    Trashtalk alert.Only noobs like you use Bladestorm and bloodbath in arena.You confirmed it.

i got 40 keybinds and still its more then easy to hit 2k,but over 2.3k is a bit ticky,but you will never know it,since you are low crybaby.

Deal with it nib.Now cry more I am chaleging you.

14. June 3, 2015  
    Trashtalk alert.Only noobs like you use Bladestorm and bloodbath in arena.You confirmed it.

i got 40 keybinds and still its more then easy to hit 2k,but over 2.3k is a bit ticky,but you will never know it,since you are low crybaby.

Ok, lemme get this straight.
    1. "Only noobs like you use Bladestorm and bloodbath in arena.You confirmed it."
    Repeating myself again, I DON'T play a warrior anymore because its boring as hell, and when I did , I had shockwave with stormbolt, sometimes dragon roar while speccing for Fury. And yeah, I confirmed that only noobs use bladestorm and bloodbath together, maybe you're one of them, maybe.
    If you still don't get it, again , I'm sorry for you.
    2. "i got 40 keybinds and still its more then easy to hit 2k,but over 2.3k is a bit ticky,but you will never know it,since you are low crybaby". ( you meant tricky not ticky. Arena rating doesnt have any "thickness" if you meant that)
    40 keybinds. 25 keybinds are filled with bladestorm and bloodbath right? So in case you miss the button while you smash your face on the keyboard.. u'll be sure u'll press that button. Again, spoiling bullcrap. Ofc its "more than easy" to hit 2k rating as a warrior, maybe TRY a balance druid, see the hard way to reach 2k rating. Unfortunately blizzard made warriors from very hard to play , to easiest class to play (MoP), the only negative thing here is that they're pretty bugged. positively. Don't try to act like you're some wannabe pro.
    3. "Deal with it nib.Now cry more I am chaleging you."
    From your writings I assume you're under 12 years old. The OP wanted an advice of a good class, I suggested him to create a warrior because its bugged and its broken op , and ofcourse a kiddo like you would just jump in, defending his main class desperately as if this class will get nerfed when in fact it won't , while spoiling bull**** like, #40 keybinds, #requires skill to play, #L2p noobs, @im a high rating warrior , im pro. Please, piss off. You already changed your name on the forums for the simple fact that you're talking bullcrap all the time.
    Tl:dr . OP wanted a class advice, I said warrior for obvious reasons , then YOU and other warrior mains jumped in with arguments like " No, warrior ain't op. OP please don't roll a warrior because you'll own us, ktxhbye" Pretty much this. You're afraid of facing more and more warriors on the server because you won't find an easy class to beat like shamans ( enha specced) , and you wont get free rating.

15. June 4, 2015  

I want to see the SS with your 40 binds, but make sure its an old one, not one generated today where you just threw binds on 20 diff mounts.

First 12345 ... Last