1. May 17, 2015  

Good classes

Hello I'm from AT.
    Which classes are often seen and wich are few seen.
    THX for answer.

2. May 17, 2015  
    Warrs 60% locks 30% huntards 10%

3. May 17, 2015  
    Warrs 60% locks 30% huntards 10%
    +1 But maybe 20% of the warrios you mentioned above are actually monks, shamans,druids and mages. And almost no rogues at all

4. May 17, 2015  
    yeah XD i forgot about mw monks and some mages also u cant see often shadow priest XD

5. May 17, 2015  
    yeah XD i forgot about mw monks and some mages also u cant see often shadow priest XD
    There is a reason for that. Their DPS is so terribly low. Holy is not a good option too - if you dont have a great gear then you oom after 7-8 casts. I dont know about disc but they say it is Ok.

6. May 17, 2015  

7. May 17, 2015  
    Roll a warrior, I'll have an easy time killing you with my shadow priest. ^^

8. May 17, 2015  
    Toni, cris I am sure your answers were very helpful to him :))

9. May 18, 2015  
    Lost count of all the Warriors I seen last night in BGs.

For those of you who said there are no rogues, they are doing a very good job of stealthing... Last night every BG there was a minimum of 2 rogues in each. Same with Spriests.

Where did all the Mages, DKs and Shamans go?

10. May 18, 2015  
    It's not really a matter of what ppl are rolling most. According to bugtracker, well most classes are atleast playable, doesn't mean fully but for now you can roll whatever you want.

11. May 18, 2015  
    I'd say most played class is warrior aswell with locks, then you see shamans and druids

12. May 18, 2015  

For those of you who said there are no rogues, they are doing a very good job of stealthing... Last night every BG there was a minimum of 2 rogues in each. Same with Spriests.

I usually see tons of DKs in every BG, mages and shamans are not popular though

13. May 19, 2015  
    There is many warriors on the server,these who tell you go toll a warrior,they don't know a thing about what is to be a warrior.

Let me explain you.

The most viable class is Warrior on MoP servers.Waht it does mean?

It means that if you are gonna be warrior and acomplish something in arena You must fight numerous waves of Warrior combos.Like everyone say Warrior is a op damage class,so you will have hard time as warrior to mett other warriors all over again,nonstop.

So if you can't reach 2k with less then 150 wins,don't even bother,there are many warriors ,so you have to be sure you are better then 50% them in order to go over 2k.

If you go further it's gonna be even harder,more organizide,faster,experienced warrior combos will come,which will be frustrating meeting them in 80% of the arena battles.

If you get my point you will understand.

many warriors -> harder to win since no excuses,you play versus the same overpowered class and inteligent human being-> wins will be about the smallest mistakes->which is frustrating aswell.

If you do not have hard time killing the same warrior combos like yours,most likely you are more skilled.

What i mean about skilled?

-You are more organized with your partner then they are. (communication.
    -Your timing in stun and skill priority is better.
    -You do preasure them better they do,so they get in their shells,leting you free preasure even more and probably gettin you a win.
    -and last but not less important,the fast reflexes and prediction of what they gonna do.Try to be 2 steps ahead,so if you do a mistake you can get out of the hole on time.
    Edited: May 19, 2015

14. May 19, 2015  

I see lot of shamans these days. In the beggining there wasn't 1 in whole bg.

15. May 19, 2015  
    since everyone plays warrior, roll a class thats best against warrior :)

123 ... Last