1. May 17, 2015  

How to earn coins for not paying for them? I'll explain

Hello to all players,

I will explaiin today how to get coins without paying to get them.

How did i get 208 coins? and how much it taked me to get it?

Well i boosted guilds to lvl 25 for 2 milion gold, and i farmed alot gold to get it. After that i would sell gold for coins, i also purchased items from auction and sold it on trading system on warmane.com, in 3 days i earned 208 and i think i will even more, its pretty easy!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to molten that allowed us to do this! really working well system!!!!!!!!!!! #Kaer Wolf #Ediffice special thanks to you guys for giving us chance to play free, instead of giving alot of cash on ****ing blizzard where i invested that much money that i could buy yamaha r1 2013 year lol.

So guys be happy to have warmane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERS <3

225 coins earned! so you can check that i'm not lying anything! try it guys!!!!
    Edited: May 17, 2015

2. May 17, 2015  
    Its nice feature, gold farmers and non-donors should be happy now.
    Are there a lot of buyers from trade system? Looks like demand is not so large.

3. May 17, 2015  
    Its nice feature, gold farmers and non-donors should be happy now.
    Are there a lot of buyers from trade system? Looks like demand is not so large.
    They should be really happy!

well i got 2 big lists of sold things in 3 day, so i guess there are lots of buyers, and i'm glad they buy from me!:D

4. May 17, 2015  
    so from 2 hours later i got 225 coins

5. May 17, 2015  

okej here you can see my earnings only on 1 page and there is 3 pages of my sales in these 3 days! 225 coins cheers, wish you luck in your sale!

6. May 17, 2015  
    Someone purchased from me 200k for 25 coins cheeeeeeeeers big thanks to him!

7. May 17, 2015  
    It says 'You are not eligible to sell via the trading system.', what the hell?

8. May 17, 2015  
    Hmm screenshoot it.

9. May 17, 2015  
    Maybe you need to be premium user... so yeah if that is, this is not option for me.

10. May 17, 2015  
    Maybe you need to be premium user... so yeah if that is, this is not option for me.
    ah damn well people donate then atleast for premium, you can afford atleast that much!

11. May 17, 2015  
    1 coin for 11999 gold, and youve only got 208, like u could buy 4 items with that u gassed guy

12. May 17, 2015  
    how I made coins:

Buy an epic gem (50 agi / 50 strength / 50 int ) for 1 coin
    Sell for 24k gold ingame.
    Sell 24k on trade for 2 coins ( with some trade fee, but still you make a profit )
    repeat

13. May 17, 2015  

Well i boosted guilds to lvl 25 for 2 milion gold, and i farmed alot gold to get it.

So guys be happy to have warmane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERS <3

what do you mean by boosted guild for 2mil?

14. May 17, 2015  
    for me coins have value if you are playing wotlk or cata. I dont need coins in mop.

15. May 18, 2015  
    Lel ppl coming out with all kinda tricks.

12 Last