1. Bumperinooh, recruiting moar raid ready people for full raid clears!
    raid schedule still 1 pm ST? if yes then maybe i'll apply...i cant join the majority of PvE guild since their raiding time is 5pm ++, which is 1 am in the morning in my country =.=

2. raid schedule still 1 pm ST? if yes then maybe i'll apply...i cant join the majority of PvE guild since their raiding time is 5pm ++, which is 1 am in the morning in my country =.=
    For now its 4pm ST, but we are wanting to push it earlier to about 1pm ST once we get more Asian people. Where are you from btw, you live in the same timezone as me.

3. For now its 4pm ST, but we are wanting to push it earlier to about 1pm ST once we get more Asian people. Where are you from btw, you live in the same timezone as me.
    im from Indonesia :)

4. im from Indonesia :)
    I see, well that's nice. Just send in an application if you're interested in joining us (:

5. Yall in the market for a druid tank?

6. Yall in the market for a druid tank?
    Of course! We're still looking for more tanks in general.

7. Bumpzorrrr. Looking for more exceptional raiders! Apply right now!

8. July 2, 2015  
    Looking for more exceptional raiders. Apply or whisper one of our officers for an in-game interview :DD

9. July 2, 2015  
    I have work until 4 pm ST. Would be able to raid at 5 pm ST :/

qew, qew.

10. Nerd Rage now 9/9. Recruitments are still open! Apply right now on site at nerd-rage.shivtr.com

First 1234 ... Last