1. May 17, 2015  

Nice way to treat premium members...

GM's doesn't give a **** about us.

one would think, if you have donated for a conciderable amount you would get some help at least, especially when you just wanna come online and start playing again, but no, they don't care if you stay or if you don't.

so, after the hackings and database thefts they gave us stuff back, free gear free level up and so on, and we get hacked again...
    this time they give out even less stuff to us, and the stuff they give out they are to busy to assist people with...
    i got no what so ever assistance when they gave out these "starter packs"

here follows my ticket:

Hey!

After molten got hacked and lost its database you could get 4 starter packs for your characters, 2 for pve heirlooms and 2 for pvp furious

when i bought these i bought 2 for my shaman lvl 80, Troll, Name: ***, furious set for enhancement and heirloom gear for restoration

1 set of furious for my rogue lvl 80, Orc, Name: ***
    and
    1 set of herloom gear for balance for my druid lvl 80, Tauren, Name:***

after this i thought i can't buy any more, so i just tried, for fun, to see if it worked. It did work, i thought, and bought a set of pve heirlooms for the rogue lvl 80, Orc, Name: *** and a set of pvp furious for my other rogue lvl 80, Nightelf, Name: ***

but later i realised that this action deleted my previous sets, so i got them and it deleted the herloom pve set for my resto shaman lvl 80, Troll, Name: *** and the furious pvp set for my rogue lvl 80, Orc, Name: ***

now i am stuck with heirloom pve set on my rogue
    and only furious for enhancement on my shaman.

to sum things up:

what i have now:
    1 set of pvp furious for enhancement shaman, on lvl 80, Troll, Name: ***
    1 set of pve heirlooms for rogue, on lvl 80, Orc, Name: ***
    1 set of pve heirlooms for balance druid, on lvl 80, Tauren, Name: ***
    1 set of pvp furious for rogue, on lvl 80, Nightelf, Name: ***

what i wanted:
    1 set of pve heirlooms for restoration shaman, on lvl 80, Troll, Name: ***
    1 set of pvp furious for enhancement shaman, on lvl 80, Troll, Name: ***
    1 set of pvp furious for rogue, on lvl 80, Orc, Name: ***
    1 set of pve heirlooms for balance druid, on lvl 80, Tauren, Name: ***

is there any way you could change this? or any way we could solve this?
    i haven't played since then, because of this, and now i would like to start playing again and wondering if you could help me.

thank you in advance

(account info is cut out)

answer to ticket:
    Unfortunately, the 'free' Level-up, Profession & Booster Package promotions have expired.
    Accounts no longer receive any 'free' uses of these tools / packages & support for previous purchases has been discontinued, sorry.

am i alone with this, should i get assistance for this?
    what does the community think?
    i think its unfair and now i won't start playing again, hence they lose one more donor.

2. May 17, 2015  
    While we are thankful for donations you make, that in no way makes you receive any special treatment beyond the stated perks Contributors have.

A number of people made posts back when the promotion was still going on, stating they had changed their minds or used those sets with the wrong character. The answer to all cases was simple and clear: no support was given to those free packages that had been used.

This isn't something up to what the Community thinks, considering our policy about it was clear.