1. May 17, 2015  

Top 15 or top abusers in 2s

Why the higher the mmr the most abusers happens to show? 2.5k+ mmr as disc/rogue 75% of teams abuse combat bug, make it impossible to sap in the open nor after (except for double fear, etc).
    -Companion bug/abuse agaisnt hunter/x comps making it impossible to trap.
    -3s titles in which shouldnt be given out due lack of activity and teams, it is actually about who has more games, since que lasts for 30 min.
    -"Moonwalk glitch" in stuns/scatters/blablabla that you can't ambush/kidney right after (for example), you need to wait the stun to end thus leaving the opponent to have a window of opportunity to use a spell/do something.
    And Warmane should be renamed to Warholy to make it clear the domination of holy/arms in the ladder. (thunder in 3s, jk lsp/d)
    A whole season without armory and with game breaking bugs in which didnt get fixed for months, what else can i say? D:
    kisses (:i'mjustmad

THAT MOMENT YOU SEE THAT 1,8K RATING IN 3S IS GLAD LOLOLOOLOLOL
    Edited: May 17, 2015 Reason: grammar

2. May 17, 2015  
    Come to Deathwing. Our ladder is only teams that counter Warrior/Pal. The highest Warrior/Hpal is like 2260. lol

3. May 17, 2015  
    Also, could you explain to me this companion bug with trap? I've never heard that one ^_^

4. May 17, 2015  
    It's probably because there aren't really good holy/arms in Deathwing tho lol, what is most common comp in dw? (top15 wise)

Also, could you explain to me this companion bug with trap? I've never heard that one ^_^
    If you simply have a companion up, hunters cant trap you.

5. May 17, 2015  
    The top 15 on Deathwing are mostly Shadowpriest comps. SP/Mage, SP/Rogue, SP/DK. Rank 1 was Ret/Disc. I got rank 10 with Prot Pal/Disc and there was an Ele/Disc in the top 3. There was also a Warrior/Resto Sham in the top 15.

We have a few good War/Pal but they didn't really stay around at end of season.

No Druids and no Hunters in the top.
    Edited: May 17, 2015

6. May 18, 2015  
    The top 15 on Deathwing are mostly Shadowpriest comps. SP/Mage, SP/Rogue, SP/DK. Rank 1 was Ret/Disc. I got rank 10 with Prot Pal/Disc and there was an Ele/Disc in the top 3. There was also a Warrior/Resto Sham in the top 15.

We have a few good War/Pal but they didn't really stay around at end of season.

No Druids and no Hunters in the top.
    kek the glad dispell cleave with 1.8k Im dead bruh

7. May 18, 2015  
    Come to Deathwing. Our ladder is only teams that counter Warrior/Pal. The highest Warrior/Hpal is like 2260. lol
    r2 was actually wp (2620).

8. May 18, 2015  
    7 teams in top 10 on Deathwing has ratios like 150-110 and **** like that. Get real.

9. May 18, 2015  
    Why the higher the mmr the most abusers happens to show? 2.5k+ mmr as disc/rogue 75% of teams abuse combat bug, make it impossible to sap in the open nor after (except for double fear, etc).
    -Companion bug/abuse agaisnt hunter/x comps making it impossible to trap.
    -3s titles in which shouldnt be given out due lack of activity and teams, it is actually about who has more games, since que lasts for 30 min.
    -"Moonwalk glitch" in stuns/scatters/blablabla that you can't ambush/kidney right after (for example), you need to wait the stun to end thus leaving the opponent to have a window of opportunity to use a spell/do something.
    And Warmane should be renamed to Warholy to make it clear the domination of holy/arms in the ladder. (thunder in 3s, jk lsp/d)
    A whole season without armory and with game breaking bugs in which didnt get fixed for months, what else can i say? D:
    kisses (:i'mjustmad

THAT MOMENT YOU SEE THAT 1,8K RATING IN 3S IS GLAD LOLOLOOLOLOL
    Your playstyle should be considered abusing since its beyond pathetic and lame

10. May 18, 2015  
    Your playstyle should be considered abusing since its beyond pathetic and lame
    So you're saying disc/rogue shouldn't hug pillars vs MOLTEN Smourne holy/arms? go abuse shout combat bug more. (OBS:I havent played with my rogue for almost 1 month due irl stuff)

11. May 18, 2015  
    So you're saying disc/rogue shouldn't hug pillars vs MOLTEN Smourne holy/arms? go abuse shout combat bug more. (OBS:I havent played with my rogue for almost 1 month due irl stuff)
    I havent played with my paladin for 2months, does that make me better than you? ur not even trying to win, ur just making the game long. And theres no such thing as shout combat bug, pala buffs me and i buff him back. Go abuse mind control into walk mode more

12. May 18, 2015  
    I havent played with my paladin for 2months, does that make me better than you? ur not even trying to win, ur just making the game long. And theres no such thing as shout combat bug, pala buffs me and i buff him back. Go abuse mind control into walk mode more
    ]
    I've only used mind control walk once in years (i thought they fixed)... and if i wanted to win i could simply go disc/frost rofl (jk sacred cleasing resisting fears and deeps) and you know combat is totally messed on molten.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

13. May 18, 2015  
    ]
    I've only used mind control walk once in years (i thought they fixed)... and if i wanted to win i could simply go disc/frost rofl (jk sacred cleasing resisting fears and deeps) and you know combat is totally messed on molten.
    frost/disc is too fast phased for u bud

14. May 18, 2015  

15. May 19, 2015  
    frost/disc is too fast phased for u bud
    Sorry mate, i'll just stop answering you. No reason to discuss pointless things with someone i don't even know, have a good day, peace.

123 Last