1. May 19, 2015  
    7 teams in top 10 on Deathwing has ratios like 150-110 and **** like that. Get real.

Who ****ing cares about ratio?? If you play a lot and don't try to queue dodge or MMR drop you aren't going to have flawless ratio.

2. May 19, 2015  
    So many people complain about bugs and abuses,yet they still bother with arenas in private servers...I dont get it

3. May 19, 2015  
    So many people complain about bugs and abuses,yet they still bother with arenas in private servers...I dont get it
    Cause titles r a serious business meng

4. May 20, 2015  
    The same way you find bgs fun (or just HKs? who knows xd), some people find arena way more challenging and rewarding, thus playing it...
    Arena on retail is ever worse tbh... i won't even go into that subject.

Cause titles r a serious business meng
    Likewise you want HKs for Warlord, people play arena for Brutal/Wrathful/etc Glad, it doesn't matter if it's serious or not. The title makes you feel rewarded for the effort you put into that.
    High Rating - X Title
    High HKs - Y Title

5. May 20, 2015  
    I do not wear any titles. I just enjoy the battlegrounds, the amount of hks just come with them that's all. Same should go for arenas. People should enjoy battling 2v2 and should do et for the experience.

Of course the amount of tryhard abusing is a lot higher in arena than bgs cause people are after symbolic things like title and fame. While I understand why people are annoyed, most is jealousy and don't have a valid point.

The low ratings and title rewards were due to people's inactivity. If they loved arena they'd have plenty of games and rating.

6. May 22, 2015  
    The low ratings and title rewards were due to people's inactivity. If they loved arena they'd have plenty of games and rating.
    This a million times.

7. May 27, 2015  
    Only thing i cant understand in this post is... why is a (should be deleted class) rogue complaining???So easy to play as a rogue it isn´t even funny!

Sap-stun-another cc from your teammate-easy win :/

You guys (the class, not u in particular ;)) are the most annoying class in the game and personally, i just hate to be vs u (ret pala talking :D)

glhf!

8. May 27, 2015  
    I do not wear any titles. I just enjoy the battlegrounds, the amount of hks just come with them that's all. Same should go for arenas. People should enjoy battling 2v2 and should do et for the experience.

Of course the amount of tryhard abusing is a lot higher in arena than bgs cause people are after symbolic things like title and fame. While I understand why people are annoyed, most is jealousy and don't have a valid point.

Completely Agree. This should just be the final statement

9. May 28, 2015  
    Why the higher the mmr the most abusers happens to show? 2.5k+ mmr as disc/rogue 75% of teams abuse combat bug, make it impossible to sap in the open nor after (except for double fear, etc).
    -Companion bug/abuse agaisnt hunter/x comps making it impossible to trap.
    -3s titles in which shouldnt be given out due lack of activity and teams, it is actually about who has more games, since que lasts for 30 min.
    -"Moonwalk glitch" in stuns/scatters/blablabla that you can't ambush/kidney right after (for example), you need to wait the stun to end thus leaving the opponent to have a window of opportunity to use a spell/do something.
    And Warmane should be renamed to Warholy to make it clear the domination of holy/arms in the ladder. (thunder in 3s, jk lsp/d)
    A whole season without armory and with game breaking bugs in which didnt get fixed for months, what else can i say? D:
    kisses (:i'mjustmad

THAT MOMENT YOU SEE THAT 1,8K RATING IN 3S IS GLAD LOLOLOOLOLOL
    gladiators on deathwing actualy had 1590 rate in 3s and had score of like 59-70

10. May 28, 2015  
    Only thing i cant understand in this post is... why is a (should be deleted class) rogue complaining???So easy to play as a rogue it isn´t even funny!

You guys (the class, not u in particular ;)) are the most annoying class in the game and personally, i just hate to be vs u (ret pala talking :D)

glhf!
    Completely Agree. This should just be the final statement
    pls no /facepalm, keep playing and you guys will figure that it isn't that easy.

11. May 28, 2015  
    The top 15 on Deathwing are mostly Shadowpriest comps. SP/Mage, SP/Rogue, SP/DK. Rank 1 was Ret/Disc. I got rank 10 with Prot Pal/Disc and there was an Ele/Disc in the top 3. There was also a Warrior/Resto Sham in the top 15.
    The highest warriors in the last season where Mariyachi and Riddence both running Hpala/Warr, you wont see anymore SP/DK with the dp spamm fixed, but the new bug of SoR of the Rets is getting out of control, last season all tryharded that comp witch was clearly bugged.
    Staff should take their time for fix Paladin, SoR/Sacred Cleansing and so on.

12. May 28, 2015  
    If people knew how to play them the ladder would be full of DKs. Played against some random DK/dp y-day, the guy melted us both down with his dots (and Ghoul, from time to time). Didn't even land any kicks, priest got no fears on either of us.
    Either abusing something reeeally hard or just shadowmourne.

13. May 28, 2015  

glhf!
    Obviously never played as a rogue at a good skill level then.

14. May 28, 2015  

glhf!
    Of course coming from a ret pala LOL

15. May 29, 2015  
    Of course coming from a ret pala LOL
    Might be an easy class, but alteast I can play it to it's best ^.^ Not 'smash face on keyboard, bubble, heal, repeat, win'

Edit: Oh wait this a Wrath forum...I don't even play Ret pala then LOL

First 123 Last