1. May 18, 2015  

Why is it, Some people can fly there serpents if the quest is bugged?

I'm not bothered by losing the gold for the mounts I bought. Its not very much.

I'm bothered by people flying through the skies on their serpents rubbing it in everyone's faces.

2. May 18, 2015  
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=78924/heart-of-the-aspects
    this one doesn't require cloud serpent riding - ppl are buying it for coins

3. May 18, 2015  

4. May 18, 2015  
    If it wasn't Heart of the Aspects, you just saw hackers.

5. May 18, 2015  
    Any cloud serpent exept Heart of the Aspects can't fly and those you see are not hackers they expoit dunno how it works -.- I personaly have vail of the sands i don't need any other mounts :D the bugg is in bug traker it will be fixed

6. May 18, 2015  
    Except Heart of the Aspects isn't even a cloud serpent, it's a drake / dragon....

7. May 18, 2015  
    Except Heart of the Aspects isn't even a cloud serpent, it's a drake / dragon....
    It's a magical golden spaghetti monster.

8. May 18, 2015  
    It's a magical golden spaghetti monster.
    The more you know:
    http://www.venganza.org/

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

9. May 18, 2015  
    Its very simple cause couple of friends of mine can fly and i asked them, they made a ticked and a gm helped em.

10. May 18, 2015  
    Its very simple cause couple of friends of mine can fly and i asked them, they made a ticked and a gm helped em.
    This, they made a ticket and got help from GM, but doubt they will help you now since this is gonna spread and ppl are gonna start spamming tickets.

also Sapphire said they want to script the questiline so it works properly, another reason not to bug GMs about it. Just be patient, it will get fixed.

11. May 18, 2015  
    "This, they made a ticket and got help from GM, but doubt they will help you now since this is gonna spread and ppl are gonna start spamming tickets.

also Sapphire said they want to script the questiline so it works properly, another reason not to bug GMs about it. Just be patient, it will get fixed."

being this naive...oh you

12. May 19, 2015  
    ...also Sapphire said they want to script the questiline so it works properly, another reason not to bug GMs about it. Just be patient, it will get fixed.
    /golfclap
    /nosepick

13. May 19, 2015  
    also Sapphire said they want to script the questiline so it works properly, another reason not to bug GMs about it. Just be patient, it will get fixed.
    then I wouldnt expect it very soon at all.. yet we get this pet battles.. for **** sake. Yes it annoys me that they are not working faster on one of the primal things of the expansion aside from the pokemon battles, it's absurd and I'm more and more starting to consider it as insult.. the priority is just not right but it's not even up to us so far, there's like NO NEWS if they are even working on this.. that means they are not even bothering with this. But yet GM's are giving the spell freely.. another smack in the face, if people start to make tickets we will get instant denied now.

Why the obsession about "fully" scripting something that wont be perfect at all anyway, I'm sorry but I fail to see the point as I really appreciate some updates mostly of their updates lately arent their very best out.
    Hope and pray that this new "bugtracker" with vote system really improves their "priority" list into what players want to get fixed faster than other things. Fixing mobs that cast spells that throw you in the air and you die isnt what I call the best priority, not when there's still no balance in pvp and pve is pretty much neutral.

edit: perhaps I'm expecting more of a few dev's working and they are obeying what the bosses or boss is telling them to do for this expansion.
    Edited: May 19, 2015

14. May 20, 2015  
    The only way to mount them is to Mount them underwater. Yea, it works that way but you can't fly

15. May 23, 2015  
    I found someone riding the red flying cloud mount that you get when exalted with the lorewalkers in pandaria!! when i asked him how?! he said " I bought it from vendor" and didn't replay again to my questions, is the lorewalkers rep exalted status obtainable now or is that an exploit or what?!! i visited many shrines and nothing came in neither mail nor achievement log!!

12 Last