1. May 18, 2015  

PVP gear requirements reseted, why ?

Hello,

As arena season ended, the requirements to purchase pvp gear have been reset
    However there is a slight problem
    You only reset the requirements when new gear is added, but this time you didn't add any gear
    We farmed last season the 7k CP to be able to buy all weps, etc
    How is it fair that if we are missing one piece, we need to farm all over again 3 weeks to be able to buy the same 522 gear we were able to buy yesterday ?
    With all due respect, remove requirements for existing 522 gear
    It's not our fault you can't properly manage the release of gear each season
    Thanks

P.S
    Do not delete this thread
    It is a valid complaint for a valid problem which you caused

2. May 18, 2015  
    Be happy it's only a reset on season earned in MoP no new gear and stuff and it's the end of the season they have to reset and give out titles i had CP for weapons as well but meh it's not that hard to get them back in line :D

3. May 18, 2015  
    When new arena season starts everything associated with arenas is reset. If you met the requirements and had the currency you should have bought it before that. Players on wotlk could say the same since we require arena rating to buy gear and it's lost since arena teams are deleted. What you are saying is exactly the same situation and there are only different requirements in different expansions.

It's not our fault you can't properly manage the release of gear each season
    There is only 1 PvP gear set left unreleased in MoP and you couldn't expect it coming now. Because of its item level it's only supposed to come after Siege of Orgrimmar is released so I don't know why you are even writing something like that.

4. May 18, 2015  
    When new arena season starts everything associated with arenas is reset. If you met the requirements and had the currency you should have bought it before that. Players on wotlk could say the same since we require arena rating to buy gear and it's lost since arena teams are deleted. What you are saying is exactly the same situation and there are only different requirements in different expansions.

There is only 1 PvP gear set left unreleased in MoP and you couldn't expect it coming now. Because of its item level it's only supposed to come after Siege of Orgrimmar is released so I don't know why you are even writing something like that.
    Because it's not logical or fair or whatever else reason you might think ..
    I bought all pvp parts except one handed axe before the reset
    Now i have to wait 3 weeks more to get 7k conquest points .. to be able to buy that piece again because of this error

Btw .. where did you go .. haven't see you in a long time .. i think since after Mihaal dissapeared
    Where are you playing now ?

5. May 18, 2015  
    Btw .. where did you go .. haven't see you in a long time .. i think since after Mihaal dissapeared
    Where are you playing now ?
    Deathwing horde.

6. May 18, 2015  
    Its no error, after every season finishes all achievements for that season are reset (MMR,Rating,Teams,Currency Earned in a Season Count), Currency Honor/Conquest is also reset (Conquest is technically converted to Honor and Honor over cap to Gold) alongside it if new gear is released (This will never happen on WotLK/Cata becase they are on their last/high end gear, and will happen to MoP only once in the future).

You may or may not like it, but it is as it is.
    It happens in any game with any kind of ladder.

7. Its no error, after every season finishes all achievements for that season are reset (MMR,Rating,Teams,Currency Earned in a Season Count), Currency Honor/Conquest is also reset (Conquest is technically converted to Honor and Honor over cap to Gold) alongside it if new gear is released (This will never happen on WotLK/Cata becase they are on their last/high end gear, and will happen to MoP only once in the future).

You may or may not like it, but it is as it is.
    It happens in any game with any kind of ladder.
    No, conquest points won't be reset.
    from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....conquest+reset

Please clarify this contradiction.

8. It is 3 week old thread man and you cant do anything about that :D

9. It is 3 week old thread man and you cant do anything about that :D
    They are both 3 week old threads. One says at some point in the future we will have conquest reset, the other says they will not. If I am reading it right then it should be clarified.

10. They are both 3 week old threads. One says at some point in the future we will have conquest reset, the other says they will not. If I am reading it right then it should be clarified.
    It usually happens only when new tier of PvP gear is released.

11. They are both 3 week old threads. One says at some point in the future we will have conquest reset, the other says they will not. If I am reading it right then it should be clarified.
    Thread was posted few days before new season started so yes it is old thread, next season is for about 3 months or something like that and as you can see everything can be changed in few days and nothing can not be clarified for something that will happen for 3 months :)
    Edited: June 10, 2015

12. Which contradiction?
    Reread what I wrote a couple of times.

13. Which contradiction?
    Reread what I wrote a couple of times.
    Thanks for your reply BlueAo. It is just a little unclear is why I request clarification. Can I assume that whenever Prideful is released there will be a reset as you described and that it doesn't contradict Edifice?

14. Thanks for your reply BlueAo. It is just a little unclear is why I request clarification. Can I assume that whenever Prideful is released there will be a reset as you described and that it doesn't contradict Edifice?
    The question asked to Edifice was about end of this season and assumes that Prideful gear won't be released when this season ends. When Prideful gear is released points will be reset. Answers don't contradict each other.