1. May 18, 2015  
    Despite numerous attempts, it proved to be one of the more difficult raids to script on Wrath of the Lich King. Current condition is the best we've been able to do it and will be worked on depending on new BugTracker priorities for outstanding Wrath of the Lich King issues.
    Kaer, I wasn`t able to see the Q&A on stream, so I want to ask something. Is there any possibility for any realm that is on WotLK to go on x1 rate, and if so, when can we expect that?
    Thanks in advance!

2. May 18, 2015  
    Like others said, give priority to fix current bugs on realms instead of opening a new one. I'm pretty sure you receive enough donations to hire 2-3 more devs to help you. That would really improve game experience, better than a 1x realm. Also, many people like me, love to do achievements and making 90-100% of them possible would be great.
    Alright, cheers. we thought it was better to open a new realm and slow down the development. New realm usually makes developers work slower and makes it more difficult for them to fix bugs. Instead, we will just focus on making sure everything is 100% working.

3. May 18, 2015  
    Kaer, I wasn`t able to see the Q&A on stream, so I want to ask something. Is there any possibility for any realm that is on WotLK to go on x1 rate, and if so, when can we expect that?
    Thanks in advance!
    You'll know when it happens. Those that will want to play will have the opportunity to play :) I will play there myself too to get a better understanding of the actual Wrath of the Lich King leveling experience.

4. May 18, 2015  
    How about lowering the rates of the current wotlk realms to x1 like in ur previous suggestion? Then a new lordaeron realm isnt really necessary. Imo opening a new realm isnt a good idea right now with this massive population drop. Im afraid that a lordaeron realm like u descrbed it would be underpopulated with maybe 800-1000 ppl at peak hours.

5. May 18, 2015  
    Despite numerous attempts, it proved to be one of the more difficult raids to script on Wrath of the Lich King. Current condition is the best we've been able to do it and will be worked on depending on new BugTracker priorities for outstanding Wrath of the Lich King issues.
    Sorry if I didn't search for a response for this question, but is there an estimation date for new bugtracker release ?
    Thanks.

6. May 18, 2015  
    Alright, cheers. we thought it was better to open a new realm and slow down the development. New realm usually makes developers work slower and makes it more difficult for them to fix bugs. Instead, we will just focus on making sure everything is 100% working.
    You either do not understand what he said (invest the money for hosting in new devs instead of hosting)
    OR you are acting arrogant here.

HA! reading the rest of this topic I know the issue, you are just sad and angry that people did not like your idea. Just take a chill pill Kaer.

However... I think with the closing of Sargeras realm they want to re use the server machine. They possibly have a long term contract for those servers.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

7. May 18, 2015  
    How about lowering the rates of the current wotlk realms to x1 like in ur previous suggestion?

Then you will see the population of low rate realm start to drop, and ppl will start to ask a free transfer to another higher rate realm.

8. May 18, 2015  
    Sorry if I didn't search for a response for this question, but is there an estimation date for new bugtracker release ?
    Thanks.
    If rushed (which is what we are doing) - a few days for a bare-bone functionality one.

9. May 18, 2015  
    Cheers, Kaer.
    You and staffs' hard work and efforts are seen by ppl, no doubt.
    Populations of wotlk realms at peak time are good now, just a few quere, so as the 7x exp rate.
    Maybe we can wait for the populations grow gradually and when it is needed to add a new realm for solving lone quere,
    then we can plan for open a new one and discuss its new exp rate.
    Ppl will keep requesting a "perfect, no bug realm", but we know you have a limit as a private server.
    So just do your best, and we will keep supporting molten/palamane!!!!!!

10. May 18, 2015  
    Then you will see the population of low rate realm start to drop, and ppl will start to ask a free transfer to another higher rate realm.
    U dont get it. All wotlk realms would have x1 rates. Having realms with different rates on the same expansion is always a bad idea because ppl tend to switch to the high rate realms.

Imo ppl dont know what is good for them. Everybody want to play on high rates, be max level and best in slot geared as fast as possible and then they sit on their BiS char and are bored as f***. Ppl fail to understand that the way is the goal.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

11. May 18, 2015  
    U dont get it. All wotlk realms would have x1 rates. Having realms with different rates on the same expansion is always a bad idea because ppl tend to switch to the high rate realms.
    Brilliant idea! All wotlk realms have x1 rates.
    Then you will see the population of 2 realms start to drop, and ppl will not even have a chance to ask for a free transfer to another high rate realm.
    They will ask for server merge.

12. May 18, 2015  
    Brilliant idea! All wotlk realms have x1 rates.
    Then you will see the population of 2 realms start to drop, and ppl will not even have a chance to ask for a free transfer to another high rate realm.
    They will ask for server merge.
    The population wont drop at all. Ppl dont leave warmane just because of lower rates. The opposite gonna be the case. The population will grow because ppl that enjoy leveling and exploring will join our realms. Also ppl wont get bored that fast on x1 realms because it takes longer until their char is complete. The donation will increase because ppl that are too lazy to level will buy instant max lvl. After all the realms will only benefit from x1 rates.

13. May 18, 2015  
    Im sure theres ALOT more people interested in higher rates than there are in lower rates, the common peasent is naturally lazy.

14. May 18, 2015  
    A pool? I'm interested! It's so hot here this time of the year...

15. May 18, 2015  
    Im sure theres ALOT more people interested in higher rates than there are in lower rates, the common peasent is naturally lazy.
    Unfortunately this is correct^ Most people on pserver's are really just too lazy to level on normal rates and they look for high rates/insta max level/fun servers. That's why the population of servers with one dedicated x1 realm of the same expansion (not sure whether I should mention names) barely peak to our minimum on our lowest pop realms (not including Warsong/Blackrock because they are PvP and have a completely different audience).

First 123 Last