1. May 18, 2015  

Lordaeron pool

Hmmm, you open up a pool to know player opinions about server, and then you close the pool 3 hours after... I'm the only one that thinks this make no sense at all.

You have 9000 players online rigth now, and have A LOT more, and you're going to take a decision based on a pool voted by 300 players? OMG...

2. May 18, 2015  
    Statistically the majority did not support the idea and violently spoke against it. Considering that, it the idea has been dismissed.

3. May 18, 2015  
    Oh.. i see. Good news then. Back before moltdown, lordaeron was dead... I payed to transfer my character t another realm...

And let me tell you, if people don't want a 100% blizzlike realm, i'm sure they don't want a custom one...

Remove dungeon finder,
    Cannot purchase store items unless you already have a similar item equipped on your character
    i.e. must have Citadel Enforcer's Claymore equipped before you can purchase Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand,
    etc...

WTF... This would be the worst server ever...looool

I have to say it again.. remove dungeon finder... LOOOOOOL

Old lordaeron was dead and you took ages to get a group to do anything, and you where thinking about remove dungon finder and meeting stones....loooooool

Guys, just stick to the servers you have and fix them....

4. May 18, 2015  
    Oh.. i see. Good news then. Back before moltdown, lordaeron was dead... I payed to transfer my character t another realm...

And let me tell you, if people don't want a 100% blizzlike realm, i'm sure they don't want a custom one...

Remove dungeon finder,
    Cannot purchase store items unless you already have a similar item equipped on your character
    i.e. must have Citadel Enforcer's Claymore equipped before you can purchase Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand,
    etc...

WTF... This would be the worst server ever...looool

I have to say it again.. remove dungeon finder... LOOOOOOL

Old lordaeron was dead and you took ages to get a group to do anything, and you where thinking about remove dungon finder and meeting stones....loooooool

Guys, just stick to the servers you have and fix them....
    You're overestimating yourself on this subject. Old Lordaeron x1 was successful on par with all Wrath of the Lich King realms, especially considering that it didn't have the limitations that new Lordaeron could have had and was in a much worse condition than Wrath of the Lich King is today. The reason old Lordaeron died was not because of bugs, but because of lazy people who couldn't be arsed to level up and think that World of Warcraft is about doing dungeon finder from level 10-80. I doubt you know the entrance to Molten Core, Maraudon or Blackwing Lair through instance portals. You're not exactly the person to be mocking our ideas which were respectfully put to community discussion and decided upon based on community feedback. We wanted to provide the adventure spirit of the game on an additional realm which would not have any impact on the development but only to cater to community members who would want the adventure that World of Warcraft once delivered, whether to play on that realm based on its current condition or not would be up to those who would enjoy it and only.

P.S. Just noticed you're the author of the topic I have made two responses in and it seems that you are contradicting your own topic.additional

5. May 18, 2015  
    Lord was for those of us who enjoyed Retail levelling. Who enjoyed exploring as we levelled. Who didnt just sit there in RDF ques all day.
    Really had a giggle at Kaer's post. The cances people know the localtion of most raids pre-Wrath, or have explored half the world is proberbly slim for pure Molten players who rely heavly on "burn to 80/85/90" and never have to leave Durotar/Elwynn/Dalaran

6. May 18, 2015  
    Removing meeting stones and rdf is not blizzlike. Also when I said something about scripting Ulduar and put some ICC drops in it no one responded. I think it will be more interesting to see that than removing stones and rdf.

7. May 18, 2015  
    it was a little hasty removing the poll so quickly, playerbase is not even close to its peak right now, but it's warmanes decision, they probably have enough on their hands already

8. May 18, 2015  
    Its wow simplified nowdays, I bet you can make a find Molten Core enterance event and it would be extreamply dificult for at least 60% of the players.

Everything in WoW is much more simpler compared to Vanilla or TBC, people are used to getting things instant (that goes for real life too) so they dont understand the beauty of exploring something and actually doing it your self,

I wonder how many of these guys mocking these kind of ideas know how it is to get attuned for those old raids or what does Onyxia Scale Cloak actually do.

I play since the game was released and I can tell you guys, it was 1000 more interesting back then.

9. May 18, 2015  
    Removing meeting stones and rdf is not blizzlike. Also when I said something about scripting Ulduar and put some ICC drops in it no one responded. I think it will be more interesting to see that than removing stones and rdf.
    If something hasn't been scripted or fixed, it's because we haven't been able to fix or script it yet. Not because we are evil or lazy. When you can't do something because all your attempts have not been successful - there's nothing more you can do. The topic didn't say to have a Blizzlike experience, read it carefully and read it again. Random Dungeon Finder is something that potentially detached people from World of Warcraft, giving people convenience turned them off in the long run.

Vanilla was to Warlords of Draenor as Dark Souls was to Dragon Age: Inquisition, so to say. Enjoy soloing a Hogger at level 8, I enjoyed wiping to hogger at level 15 when it was possible.

10. May 18, 2015  
    You're overestimating yourself on this subject. Old Lordaeron x1 was successful on par with all Wrath of the Lich King realms, especially considering that it didn't have the limitations that new Lordaeron could have had and was in a much worse condition than Wrath of the Lich King is today. The reason old Lordaeron died was not because of bugs, but because of lazy people who couldn't be arsed to level up and think that World of Warcraft is about doing dungeon finder from level 10-80. I doubt you know the entrance to Molten Core, Maraudon or Blackwing Lair through instance portals. You're not exactly the person to be mocking our ideas which were respectfully put to community discussion and decided upon based on community feedback. We wanted to provide the adventure spirit of the game on an additional realm which would not have any impact on the development but only to cater to community members who would want the adventure that World of Warcraft once delivered, whether to play on that realm based on its current condition or not would be up to those who would enjoy it and only.

P.S. Just noticed you're the author of the topic I have made two responses in and it seems that you are contradicting your own topic.additional
    I doubt you know the entrance to Molten Core, Maraudon or Blackwing Lair through instance portals.

LOOOL You say that just because i think remove rdf and meeting stones are a stupid option beause it's not even blizzlike....rofl

Put this in your head. x1 realms are not fun if not fully working.... x1 realms are awesome on retail, not on private...

I personaly like blizzlike mode, but......

"Oh, it's so good to have a nice char leveled and geared the hard way. So much hard work spent on it."

And then BOOOOOOMMM. MOLTEN DOWN.

Goodbye hard work and all the rewards. Any chance to play blizzlike again on a private? NO!
    Edited: May 18, 2015

11. May 18, 2015  
    I doubt you know the entrance to Molten Core, Maraudon or Blackwing Lair through instance portals.

LOOOL You say that just because i think remove rdf and meeting stones are a stupid option beause it's not even blizzlike....rofl

Put this in your head. x1 realms are not fun if not fully working.... x1 realms are awesome on retail, not on private...

I personaly like blizzlike mode, but......

"Oh, it's so good to have a nice char leveled and geared the hard way. So much hard work spent on it."

And then BOOOOOOMMM. MOLTEN DOWN.

Goodbye hard work and all the rewards. Any chance to play blizzlike again on a private? NO!
    Alright. Thanks for the advice.

12. May 18, 2015  
    If something hasn't been scripted or fixed, it's because we haven't been able to fix or script it yet. Not because we are evil or lazy. When you can't do something because all your attempts have not been successful - there's nothing more you can do. The topic didn't say to have a Blizzlike experience, read it carefully and read it again. Random Dungeon Finder is something that potentially detached people from World of Warcraft, giving people convenience turned them off in the long run.

Vanilla was to Warlords of Draenor as Dark Souls was to Dragon Age: Inquisition, so to say. Enjoy soloing a Hogger at level 8, I enjoyed wiping to hogger at level 15 when it was possible.
    Is that means that Ulduar is harder to script than ICC, Cata and Mop raids??? Or just you didn't have enough time and manpower to script it?

13. May 18, 2015  
    Alright. Thanks for the advice.
    Kaer Wolf - What do you have to say on this? : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....11#post2457211

Its really really really sad man, cant belive your team did that, you banned me anyways you allowed me to do it. You called me a bot also.

14. May 18, 2015  
    Is that means that Ulduar is harder to script than ICC, Cata and Mop raids??? Or just you didn't have enough time and manpower to script it?
    Despite numerous attempts, it proved to be one of the more difficult raids to script on Wrath of the Lich King. Current condition is the best we've been able to do it and will be worked on depending on new BugTracker priorities for outstanding Wrath of the Lich King issues.

15. May 18, 2015  
    Like others said, give priority to fix current bugs on realms instead of opening a new one. I'm pretty sure you receive enough donations to hire 2-3 more devs to help you. That would really improve game experience, better than a 1x realm. Also, many people like me, love to do achievements and making 90-100% of them possible would be great.

123 Last