1. May 18, 2015  

Heirlooms.

Hiya! So i recently bought heirlooms on my mage. I played around with the class a bit and i realized that it was boring. I was wondering if i could get my heirlooms refunded? I wanna make a new paladin, a class that i love to play with. A staff and a cloth chest heirloom wouldn't be good on him so i was wondering if i could get the axe for my staff and the plate chest for my cloth one? Help is appreciated.

2. May 18, 2015  
    If you bought them with coins, you can refund them within a week or so, maybe less. If vp/free items are not refundable.

3. May 18, 2015  
    If you bought them with coins, you can refund them within a week or so, maybe less. If vp/free items are not refundable.
    Well damn. Maybe a GM could change/trade them into the ones i want?

4. May 18, 2015  
    Well damn. Maybe a GM could change/trade them into the ones i want?
    They are too understaffed to do this kind of thing. You could try submitting a ticket, but I would just level with the cloth chest. It will still give bonus experience.

5. May 18, 2015  
    They are too understaffed to do this kind of thing. You could try submitting a ticket, but I would just level with the cloth chest. It will still give bonus experience.
    Ah I see. Well, I did submit a ticket. Btw, why are they understaffed? It seems kinda weird for a server this huge.