1. May 18, 2015  

Stairs event deathwing gm trolling me

Hi

I was one of the first, most likely the first, who whispered Hisue to participate the stairsevent. First I got accepted and then I got ignored...

Believe me I don't want to flame or anything. It just seems unfair that some people are not allowed to participate in events. That's discrimination.

2. May 18, 2015  
    When an event asks you to whisper from your level one alt and you sit with on your lvl 80 instead, then take a guess why you didn't get an invite. You get replaced, simple as that.

Oh and let's not ignore the irony of being too lazy to log to a level one alt for the whisper, but not being too lazy to make a forum thread about your own mistake.

3. May 18, 2015  
    You weren't on a level 1, that is your fault, not the GM's.

4. May 19, 2015  
    let's ignore the reality where people are not online 24/7 and reading every forum topic, also the fact that people log in and see this event pop 15 minutes later. The part where discrimination comes in is where people who were active like **** in the past and now occasionally log in can't participate.

**** you I'm still the 2010 and 2011MOLTEN anniversary 2v2 winner, my title got stolen and I still don't get it back.

5. May 19, 2015  
    **** you I'm still the 2010 and 2011MOLTEN anniversary 2v2 winner, my title got stolen and I still don't get it back.
    Well you won't get it back by posting about it on the forums unfortunately

6. May 19, 2015  
    let's ignore the reality where people are not online 24/7 and reading every forum topic, also the fact that people log in and see this event pop 15 minutes later. The part where discrimination comes in is where people who were active like **** in the past and now occasionally log in can't participate.

Is it also discrimination when I don't have any chances of winning in the lottery when I didn't even buy a ticket? I don't think so.
    Since your only intentions when opening this thread were to unreasonably complain about event rules, which are explained before events happen, the thread will be closed.