1. May 19, 2015  

Remove title from 3's team for season 1

I'm going around seeing 1.2k rated Rival from 3's. I worked to get 2.4k in 2's to get rival and there's people going around playing 40 games with 20 losses 1.2k rated having rivals. That's crazy. Top 15 for title in 2's is enough but in 3's that was just crazy mode. Maybe the top 3 team in 3's deserve their title but otherwise none of them deserve it.

2. May 20, 2015  
    The day molten cares about pvp, it's gonna be a good jkwillneverhappen.
    opswarmane

3. May 20, 2015  
    Noone stoped you playing 3s. You could have done the same thing. Quite whining and get your **** str8. Cringe overlords, its just a old boring game.

4. May 20, 2015  
    Haha, first time in your life you did 2.4k and and got Rival and now you qq about titles. Calm ur tits m8. (Idk i feel you posted more just because you did 2.4k not because of titles.)

5. May 21, 2015  
    Considering it's my 2nd season on world of warcraft after playing about a year, I do take pride in it. And I could've done the same in 3's too but it wouldn't mean ****. Take back titles from 3's please.

6. May 21, 2015  
    Stop crying and deal with it. How you wanna make players que 3v3 ? They need to be rewarded somehow and motivate them to que for something.

7. May 21, 2015  
    Rather delete titles from 2's than 3's to be honest.

8. May 22, 2015  
    Stop crying and deal with it. How you wanna make players que 3v3 ? They need to be rewarded somehow and motivate them to que for something.
    So give everyone who played at least 30 games titles? Who only went up vs people playing 10 games for points.

Rather delete titles from 2's than 3's to be honest.
    Should just take back every single title given out. Old title system where rank 1 is glad rank 2 is duelist and so on was much better. 3's shouldn't even have titles no one plays it.
    Edited: May 22, 2015

9. May 22, 2015  
    Or you know, they added titles to 3's so they get people play them, ever had that idea? Even if it goes to those that play for points - altho who plays actually for points in 3's? Maybe next time there will be more people playing.

And I remember you well, "I won in a duel hurr durr you bad me good" type.

10. May 22, 2015  
    In my opinion, the best option would be to remove titles from 2s completely. This would bring more action into 3s also.

11. May 22, 2015  
    Or you know, they added titles to 3's so they get people play them, ever had that idea? Even if it goes to those that play for points - altho who plays actually for points in 3's? Maybe next time there will be more people playing.

And I remember you well, "I won in a duel hurr durr you bad me good" type.
    For 1 I don't care for duel at all, too many thirsty people for duel in the forest. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Also giving free titles in 3's will bring more players? That logic is very smart.

PS. Seems like you're more interested about trying to bash me then talk about the topic I've started.

In my opinion, the best option would be to remove titles from 2s completely. This would bring more action into 3s also.
    I agree with this, It would bring more people to do 3's but people who are only interested in 2's will most likely go inactive from arena or will stop playing, a very small percentage of them will keep playing 3's. If this was my server I'd think of promoting 3's arenas events and maybe 2's as well. They have been doing it lately, but it is NOT a pvp server so they do have to do event for the pve players also, which is understandable. In conclusion I think if you want to attract more players to 3's arena it's not by giving out free titles, do some events and promote it another way, that way people will actually be motivated to do 3's to try to take title.
    Edited: May 22, 2015

12. May 22, 2015  
    People don't play 3's as much because they can donate WF obviously. Those that want to play it probably struggle without many teams to play against. Also if you play 2's only for title then I can't even, better not even play then.
    I actually like Bacdafucup's idea, some of those 2's heroes might go into 3's and make it lively, + those that want to play 3's from beginning will have who to fight with as well. I really doubt anyone would go inactive if 2's didn't award titles, they'd just switch to 3's and those that go inactive - well, nobody cares about them.

13. May 22, 2015  
    People don't play 3's as much because they can donate WF obviously. Those that want to play it probably struggle without many teams to play against. Also if you play 2's only for title then I can't even, better not even play then.
    I actually like Bacdafucup's idea, some of those 2's heroes might go into 3's and make it lively, + those that want to play 3's from beginning will have who to fight with as well. I really doubt anyone would go inactive if 2's didn't award titles, they'd just switch to 3's and those that go inactive - well, nobody cares about them.
    You can donate for WF either if it's 3's or 2's. The title are there so people who are competitive can fight for a "prize" If you are any competitive about any sports you would understand how it's like to win a "prize." I understand it is not hard to get top 15 on molten in 2's or 3's but when there's people who are actually trying to work hard to get title in 2's and then there's about 3 teams in 3's who's trying hard for it. The rank 15 for 3's was around 1.2k.. that's just stupid imo.

14. May 22, 2015  
    Well you can't just give up on 3's, to me if 3's were alive I would've played arena because 2's are completely boring (and I had ~2.5-6k rating in 2's, since the Moltdown I didn't even bother playing them, nor PvP in general because of roflable bg scripts and all the class bugs - got tired of it). Removing titles from 3's would probably mean completely killing them off. Sure maybe they overdid it by givine 30 titles in 3's as well instead of say 5 or 10, I still wouldn't like to see titles/rewards gone from 3's, I guess some people really just play for those so it wouldn't be nice towards them.

15. May 22, 2015  
    Before talking about bringing more life into 3s. We need to have wotlk servers fully capped of people on peak hours. Currently theres like 5min 2s ques at even 1.8k mmr.

12 Last