1. May 19, 2015  

Megaera

Hello warmane community, I was wondering how to summon megaera, today I went with a group to ToT (pugs) and we managed to kill all the bosses without prob, after we defeated tortos we cleared the next room to beat megaera, but! it never spawned so, I'm asking how do the other guilds spawn megaera? is a kind of bug or something? cause the raid leader said : ''megaera got bugged we can't continue RO'' so I know that it works cause a lot of guilds posted some pics about the fight and that, any1 know how to summon megaera then?

2. May 19, 2015  
    Hello warmane community, I was wondering how to summon megaera, today I went with a group to ToT (pugs) and we managed to kill all the bosses without prob, after we defeated tortos we cleared the next room to beat megaera, but! it never spawned so, I'm asking how do the other guilds spawn megaera? is a kind of bug or something? cause the raid leader said : ''megaera got bugged we can't continue RO'' so I know that it works cause a lot of guilds posted some pics about the fight and that, any1 know how to summon megaera then?
    Click the bells scattered around the area BEFORE you go down to magaera. This'll summon the boss.

3. May 19, 2015  
    I found'em ty!
    Edited: May 19, 2015