1. May 19, 2015  

Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipe?

Hay there guys.

I having such a hard time to get this bloody part! Everyone tells me that I can get it in K2 but its not there! I've went back several times to see if it is but it simply isn't there!

Can anybody please help me?

2. May 19, 2015  
    Hay there guys.

I having such a hard time to get this bloody part! Everyone tells me that I can get it in K2 but its not there! I've went back several times to see if it is but it simply isn't there!

Can anybody please help me?
    K3* and it's on a vendor spawn timer, I don't know what the timer is set to now but I remember back in the day it wasn't more than 15 minutes.

3. May 19, 2015  
    K3* and it's on a vendor spawn timer, I don't know what the timer is set to now but I remember back in the day it wasn't more than 15 minutes.
    Yeah sorry K3.

Like I said, I've been there several times and nothing. I would go there, enter a battleground, finish in 10-15 min and still nothing.
    Could it be that I'm a Gnomish engineer and not a Goblin engineer?

4. May 19, 2015  
    Yeah sorry K3.

Like I said, I've been there several times and nothing. I would go there, enter a battleground, finish in 10-15 min and still nothing.
    Could it be that I'm a Gnomish engineer and not a Goblin engineer?
    Errrr no I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the chopper isn't limited to a specialization, did you check if there was someone else camping the vendor? They may have upped the spawn timer to like a few hours, also possible considering people have been charging twice of what I remember it costing pre-moltdown. But it definitely sells from the vendor at K3!

5. May 19, 2015  
    Errrr no I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the chopper isn't limited to a specialization, did you check if there was someone else camping the vendor? They may have upped the spawn timer to like a few hours, also possible considering people have been charging twice of what I remember it costing pre-moltdown. But it definitely sells from the vendor at K3!
    You just gave me good luck. Logged back in, and the vendor and got it! And afterwards 3 hordes died :P

Thanks for the help!

6. May 19, 2015  
    You just gave me good luck. Logged back in, and the vendor and got it! And afterwards 3 hordes died :P

Thanks for the help!
    That's what I'm here for! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

7. May 21, 2015  
    That's what I'm here for! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Dont forget focus magic!