1. May 30, 2015  
    lmao, u compare 2 years old seasons (3100) to these season which are played now, how can anyone get 3100 if AT has 2000 less players then back in days,
    btw "Pallzdani" i havent see a single moltener in top10 both brackets, maybe not even top20 or top50, who knows, but w.e we all saw it on tournament, "Molten" team didnt win a single Blackrock team once, pce.

2. June 2, 2015  
    How come they say AT ladder is very difficult? This was very easy:

Ps: you jell of my keybindings and UI?

Any GOOD healers also please message me in game, we can push 2500+.
    that is because AT hasnt been "hard" for years, its true for a long time the top top top (2800+ 3s type ppl) were still really good, but pretty much anything below that was fairly simple to get if you were willing to grind the randoms who came to AT to "prove" them selfs. (and ofc hardcore dodged the actually good ppl)

its fallen ALOT from where it used to be, (not because of the molten merge btw) no one does 3s, everyone 2s heros the game and most of the ppl between 1600-2500 were already molten players (which is why i never understood why so many ppl were complaining on blackrock after the merge, half of the ppl complaining were just as good or sometimes worse then the "molten" players)

edit: id also like to point out in AT's prime, a 1600 mmr player would litterally have destroyed everyone on molten. but this was during a time when a large majority of the servers player base were retail glads playing for fun. but that was over 2 years ago, now adays both PRE and POST merger you see ppl with 2200+ rate with the bare minimal class knowledge (frost mages never covering there polys with winters chill, warlocks who cant kite and have no concept of pet control, warriors who only tunnel and hope for the best ect ect ect) who brag and then complain about molten players (which btw some of the "top" molten players were the very same 2200 rated bare minimal class players from AT, so theyre basically calling there own kind "nub" kinda meta tbh) this is still a fun server, i enjoy it sometimes but you dont play on blackrock anymore for competition you do it for fun as its no longer a place glads go too to play 3.3.5 anymore so you cant test your self anymore.
    Edited: June 2, 2015

3. June 2, 2015  
    btw "Pallzdani" i havent see a single moltener in top10 both brackets, maybe not even top20 or top50, who knows, but w.e we all saw it on tournament, "Molten" team didnt win a single Blackrock team once, pce.
    Well "Jamespewpew", how do you know that some of those AT player's aren't also Molten regulars, eh? I know a fair few of them played both. Back in Warsong's prime and when AT was slowly...dying many just left for more competition (by that I mean more people, not more skill, thought I'd say that before the AT V Molten war starts again). So yea I counted 9 of the top 20 to be molteners, whether they played AT too or not they are still Molteners. Hey atleast you can all keep your expired pride and say you got the other 11 spots ^.^ Gz!

4. June 2, 2015  
    Well "Jamespewpew", how do you know that some of those AT player's aren't also Molten regulars, eh? I know a fair few of them played both. Back in Warsong's prime and when AT was slowly...dying many just left for more competition (by that I mean more people, not more skill, thought I'd say that before the AT V Molten war starts again). So yea I counted 9 of the top 20 to be molteners, whether they played AT too or not they are still Molteners. Hey atleast you can all keep your expired pride and say you got the other 11 spots ^.^ Gz!
    People were ****ting on 'molteners' for ages, server is dead for few months all ready so good job now you got "Molteners,russians and bulgarians" at the top.
    Good stuff, they are best on empty server.

"Gratz, after 5 years you learned how to play proper PvP you deserve a reward".

5. June 2, 2015  
    People were ****ting on 'molteners' for ages, server is dead for few months all ready so good job now you got "Molteners,russians and bulgarians" at the top.
    Good stuff, they are best on empty server.

"Gratz, after 5 years you learned how to play proper PvP you deserve a reward".
    You completely missed the point of my post and replied with...well basically pure ****...after being mates with you for like a year I expected more from you Farm ^.^

6. You completely missed the point of my post and replied with...well basically pure ****...after being mates with you for like a year I expected more from you Farm ^.^
    Farm is always drunk, and had no clue about stuff.
    But it's mkay i'm just pissed over some other things going on right now, forgive please :3

7. Difference between now and then.

And to everybody saying AT is a toxic community, well, i'm having my worst time on this server NOW. Everybody just insult and argue, objecting you stole/bought the account, while BoPping you if you eat their trap..

Coming on the forum and trolling won't solve a thing. I ensure you that AT has been the best community not only for the gameplay experience.

Please have some respect.

8. Farm is always drunk, and had no clue about stuff.
    But it's mkay i'm just pissed over some other things going on right now, forgive please :3
    Oh god the drunken Farm on RC xD And yah I don't blame ya :P

First 12