1. Where the hell do you find those quotes? Lol.

2. 'Neither I'm blind, nor I am sore. I mean it because it is a feeling'

By JesyMynceTM

3. ''Buses and trains are invented to separate the people'' -Me

4. Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.
    Lady Gaga

5. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs

Don't think with logic or be someone you are not meant to be.

6. "I plan on buying CS:GO and playing with the fam" - DeadlyWanderer

The forum users here kind of worship me.
    3 months, still no CS:GO.

“When two people are cuddled close, they can really warm up one burrito. It may take all night, but I like my cheese melted.” ― Jarod Kintz

7. A child who does not play is not a child, but the man who does not play has lost forever the child who lived in him. Pablo Neruda

I cant be angry like normal person do, because i dont give a **** about anyhing. Me

8. "horde are bad guys" - 14 yo ****ters

9. Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.
    Lady Gaga
    That's very clever and the same way that I feel about what I do. I am in love with what I handle and with my dreams, and I feel love only when I do it. If something love related starts happening, at first it feels exciting, but then I could easily get bored, because I am fully dedicated to what I love doing. It is very hard to grab my attention if it comes to such type of attention. So I really understand and know what Gaga is talking about. I can relate to that.

Thanks for posting it. :)

10. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs

Don't think with logic or be someone you are not meant to be.
    Logic is neither intuition, nor following your heart.

I've experienced it for very long years and one of the things that I have written in my novels is exactly that, the ability to 'trust your insticts' that make you so skilled in the predicament of things that it almost feels like you're a psychic. So I expressed that with 'The Mother Moon - The Eternal Moon', if somebody have read the novel would know what that means.
    Insticts/Intuition and following your heart are equal with small shades of difference, but they don't equal Logic. They are logical only because they eventually turn into a decision, that you end up making, but did you trust what your insticts told you is another thing.
    My insticts always give me the answer, but I am the one who chose which one of them to pick up, which leads me on different roads everytime, only predicting what might happen if I chose another option. But yet I chose.

I can also understand/relate to what he said, because many times I picked up the option that my heart and insticts never chose, knowing that I must choose it, but not always did. So in general I know that I have picked up an option against what I felt was right, and I took responsibility to carry the effects out of these options. And here comes the meaning of: 'Don't think with logic or be someone you are not meant to be'.

If you don't trust your insticts, don't choose what your insticts told you you'll probably fail. I always say that "I trust my insticts', I might end up not choosing sometimes what they tell me, but I trust them, because I know when I make the wrong decision, but yet go for it.
    I always wondered of the way the rise of the humankind insticts started. If the theory about our development is true - 'Darwin's' more precisely then we used to haev very powerful insticts, just like animals, beong one with the nature, connecting with it through everything, but with our development, we seperated from that - there are people with different levels of sensitivity and instict power. Some of us have extremely strong instincts, others don't have them at all, and also you could have had and lost it after time. That made me think that Insticts is something everybody is born with, although a lot of times there are no signs of them, because of our routine, and because we made a choice to abandone them.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

11. "When I was a stupid little milksop, I used to believe all sorts of crazy things.
    But then the internet came around, bent my naivete and innocence over, bound and gagged em, then spanked them with a wet noodle.
    You know what was weirdest though, is that I kinda started enjoying it half-way through.
    Alas, the world wide web can be a cruel mistress, for she ravaged me before I even sprouted wisdom teeth." -Yours Truly

12. "Don't judge a book by its cover, especially if you can't even see it" - Me

13. "If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them" Christopher Moore

14. "Get the f* away from my sandwich" - My stomach.

15. "If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them" Christopher Moore
    Noted! That's awesome, very very true. Because everybody calls somebody else 'sane' because of our lack of communication.

First 1234 Last