1. May 20, 2015  

Quote(s) that best represent(s) you !

Hello, I thought of making this thread for fun, but mostly so that you share quotes & sayings that means a lot to you, quite reflects a bit of your experience in life.
    As for me,
    "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesnt' change you" - Fred Devito
    Up to you now, enjoy :)

2. May 20, 2015  
    "Lawl is my hero and I'll never buy CS:GO because I'm not worthy to play the same games as Lawl" - Orphic
    "Wowzers, Lawl is so radical" - Shiina
    "The forums would be so boring without The Great, The Beautiful, The Perfect, Our God, Lawl" - Sapphire
    "I plan on buying CS:GO and playing with the fam" - DeadlyWanderer
    "I'm terribad at CS:GO and I hope Lawl will continue carrying me so I can become a Gold Nova 3" - Link
    "Lawl is the best PvPer and I'm so lucky that he carried me through arenas on Sargeras" - Kemii
    "I'm paying a ****load of money to go to school so I can one day become a millionaire and buy Lawl anything he wants because I worship him" - Helzz
    "I got rekt by Lawl because he is just too good" - Caylara
    "I hate Lawl but I love him" - Euphemism
    "I started a thread on quotations because Lawl is perfect" - Sacredila

The forum users here kind of worship me.
    Edited: May 20, 2015

3. May 20, 2015  

4. May 20, 2015  
    "I am not bound to please thee with my answer."

William Shakespeare

5. May 20, 2015  
    "There's a crazy person ripping the fire detector out of the wall at the motel so I have to leave which is going to make our team lose and then you will get deranked because I hate you" - Lawl

6. May 20, 2015  
    "You don't have to be better than everybody else, you just have to be better than you were a week ago."

- Ken Venturi

7. May 20, 2015  
    "You don't have to be better than everybody else, you just have to be better than you were a week ago."
    - Ken Venturi
    Love this one.

8. May 20, 2015  

- Ken Venturi
    Absolutely :)

9. May 20, 2015  
    "Lawl is a bad PvPer and he's so lucky that I carried him through arenas on Sargeras" - Kemii

Fixed that.

10. May 20, 2015  
    "Its Blueception!" - Blueception

11. May 20, 2015  
    ****ing normies
    get out of my internet
    rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

12. May 21, 2015  
    Deny it all you want. But just know, that I don't mind. Because I'm nice and I just want everyone to be happy. So if it makes you guys happy denying things you all have said in the past...It's okay.

I still love you all and you're all still my fam :'|

13. May 21, 2015  

- Ken Venturi
    You don't have to be better than everybody else, you just have to be better than the best.
    this sounds much cooler to me

14. May 21, 2015  
    "A man may be right or wrong…but a woman is always wrong."

15. May 21, 2015  
    "If talk is cheap than my silence is diamonds"
    - Lupe Fiasco

This is from a song he did and it really reflected on me in a big way.

123 ... Last