1. " The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. "
    Marcel Proust

2. "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
    - John Lennon

"It doesn't matter if you're winning, if you are doing it without having fun"

3. "There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball."-Bill Veeck

4. "Mrglrlglgrl rlglglgmrgl mrglrgl." - Murloc Oracle

5. " I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. "
    -Thomas A. Edison

6. "It don't take much to get me by, just booze me up and get me high" - ween

7. May 21, 2017  
    "Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
    - Atziri, Queen of the Vaal (Real author unknown, probably Friedrich Nietzsche)

8. May 31, 2017  
    "If it feels good...****ing do it!"

America's Motto in the 1960s

9. June 1, 2017  
    I am with everyone, and i am with none. And i am a leader, yet all i will not... I am everyone, yet i am none. And i can choose who i want to be!

In my life, this has totally been all that is going on around me :d At school, at off-school groups being in both (though they are for some odd reason divided.. long story :d), at guilds in wow, as some ppl remember from Pandaria... They know i am friend with any, and they know it is fine :p

Also, "You'll be a better adult if you have all sorts of experience in your life!" ty kero-chan.. which reminds it is probably time to change my avatar ^.^

Ok have to make them three and include an Avatar one, don't i?

I'll tell you a little secret, young airbender. Just as you reshaped those clouds, you have the power to shape your own destiny.

10. "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

-Kurt D. Cobain

11. "If anything can go wrong, it will."

Murphy

12. "I'm a kind person, I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for"

-Al Capone

13. Speak softly and carry a big stick

Theodore Roosevelt

First ... 234