1. May 20, 2015  

WOTLK servers question

Hey guys,

Im new and noticed that there are 4 different wotlk servers, but I can't find any details on what they are on the web site.
    What are the xp/gold rates on each server?
    Are certain servers meant for pvp and others for raiding ect...?
    I just want to make sure I play on the right servers for me.

Thanks.

2. May 20, 2015  
    Lordaeron - Alpha - so don't level there unless you want to test it. (Chars will be purged after Alpha phase is done). x1.
    Ragnaros/DW. x7 experience and I think gold, x5 reputations and x1 drops. Both PvP and PvE, they're really active.
    Blackrock - instant 80, pvp only.

3. May 20, 2015  
    There are 3 WotLK server with Blackrock being PvP-only realm. Deahtwing and Ragnaros are the same, both faction ratios are balanced and you can choose any between those 2 if you wish to be able to do anything. Rates are x5 or x7, I'm not quite sure about that one.

4. May 20, 2015  

5. May 20, 2015  
    I'd wish the rates would be found somewhere. People always making topics of server rates (and what realm is for what expansion*). If all that would read on the main page..

*Can be found from https://www.warmane.com/information anyway.

6. I agree with OhieMitzen - I've been searching the site for the past 2 days since transfering from Sargeras to Frostwolf but I can only piecemeal parts of the info from the forum and most of that's dated. And I was still regrouping my toons after the shift from Molten to Warmane post-hack.

As to the numerous comments seen on the low vs high experience rate - part of the reason me and my buds had picked Sargeras was due to the high rates given. Most of us have real-world obligations (school, jobs, kids, wives, et al) that prevent long term dedicated playing which would take, for us at least, to get any where in the game.