1. May 20, 2015  

Glyph of Rapid Displacement

I´ve played frost mage on another private mop server, with frost mage like there. My question is thank does Glyph of Rapid Displacement work properly?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=146659/...d-displacement

On that private server mages using this glyph were still able to teleport when stunned, but after the use of it the stun still remained. A bit more simply: I think that this glyph could be used when you are stunned, but doesn´t break stuns. Am I wrong?

2. May 20, 2015  
    You should not be able to Blink while stunned at all if you glyph Rapid Displacement. It's a PvE glyph if you have a spare slot and want extra mobility on encounters.

3. May 21, 2015  
    Are you sure, or you just guess? I want an answer from someone who played on retail.

4. May 21, 2015  
    Are you sure, or you just guess? I want an answer from someone who played on retail.
    I have never played any MoP private realm, including this one, only retail. As of March 2014 (when I unsubbed) glyphed Rapid Displacement did not let you Blink while stunned and was a niche PvE glyph.

EDIT:

Forum threads from the time it was changed indicate that for a short time, if you glyphed Momentum and Rapid Displacement, you got two stun-breaking Blinks. This was hotfixed and should not be reproduced.

5. May 21, 2015  
    What works:
    + you get 2 charges of Blink which recharge over time

What does not work:
    - you can still blink out of stuns
    - in combination with Glyph of Mementum, Rapid Displacement does not work anymore

6. May 27, 2015  
    With Glyph of Rapid Displacement you still cannot Blink out of stuns. Just tested it.

And on retail you couldn't Blink even if you kept the stuns.