1. May 20, 2015  

Stop being so hard on Warmane guys.

This is a free service, so. Don't understand as to why everyone complains so much. No one is forcing anyone to play here. If these servers didn't exist, you would be forced to play retail, which is a train wreck, or you would be forced to play on some underpopulated fun server with a ton of bugs and imbalances. For those who complain constantly about the bugs, well guess what? All games have them. I would love to see any of the naysayers manage and successfuly run five or six private servers without any issues.

I just want to thank you guys at warmane for giving me the chance to once again enjoy a game that I had so many good times with in the past. These servers have also allowed me to reestablish a relationship with my brother who I am not able to see in real life, because he lives a thousand miles away. So thanks, I appreciate what you have here for us, and I wish many others would too.

2. May 20, 2015  
    Some people will complain simply because they have nothing better to do.

3. May 20, 2015  
    They think wayyyy too much about useless stuff. Recreating lordaeron realm while your other wotlk realms have 3.5k players on peak hours? Rather think about not letting the server die.

4. May 20, 2015  
    This is not how you apply to a staff position.And kissing *** wont cover up the truth nor will saying how people complain too much for stupid stuff to you they may be stupid,to someone else its important it's a point of view since this could turn in a long conversation or argument i'm gonna stop here.

5. May 20, 2015  
    Although some of the feedback we receive are unecessarily negative and even offensive, we always read and consider them. It is true that our current situation isn't the best, we had 18 months of slow developement, and people are angered. We are doing our best to recover the lost time and updates are coming at a much faster rate.

Thanks for understanding the situation. I'll be closing the thread to keep it good as it is :)

6. May 21, 2015  
    This is not how you apply to a staff position.And kissing *** wont cover up the truth nor will saying how people complain too much for stupid stuff to you they may be stupid,to someone else its important it's a point of view since this could turn in a long conversation or argument i'm gonna stop here.
    Undeleted your post that was moderated (rightfully) just so you can analyze your own stench when your period is over.

@Neptunespear Cheers, glad to hear that we've been more of use than just providing a place to play and thanks for your inspiring words.