1. May 21, 2015  

Malaco or someone who can merge accounts

Hello,

I would love to play again, but sadly, my account is not being able to recover or merge from the website.
    Last merge date: 15 June 2015, so if you could help me real fast, it would be really lovely.

Account name: Exowien
    Password: Not saying here, but PM me to let know (Staff)

Merge to; Exowien (This one)

Thanks, looking forward to hear from you.

2. May 21, 2015  

3. May 22, 2015  
    I was just told by a staff member to make a topic, and is 1 topic considered spam?

4. May 24, 2015  

5. May 26, 2015  

6. May 26, 2015  
    1 topic indeed isnt spamm .. the bumping however is :)

Anyhow.
    Support isnt the area for such questions. Support Q/A is a player to player support channel and as your can imagine we players cannot merge your accounts.
    Ofcourse we would love to hear your story and answer your questions .. but we cannot help you with such matter. I dont know what staff member would direct you to this topic cause he should have known that.
    Also for security reasons it isnt wise to share your account password with anyone. Not even staff members.
    So never share your details on the forum, throu pm or email or anything with anyone.

That being said. I must admit im not 100% sure if an account merge is possible. Maybe this was an option on AT before the bounding with molten and i dont have experience there. From a molten side of view merging of account is not an option. All accounts are seperate and they cannot be merged together.
    You can try to contact a warmane gm by sending them an website ticket (my account --> support --> create a ticket) but i wouldnt get my hopes up.
    Cause warmane takes account security very serious.

7. May 29, 2015  
    Obviously bump is not considered as spam, as I just need this merge before it ends. Last merge date: 15 June 2015.