1. May 21, 2015  

Horde side 70-79 @Deathwing desperate need players

As you can see from the title hordes really need new twinks so everybody who is interested in twinking at 70 or 78-79 please /whisper Valirya, Pupy, Selenne, Ronvaiden or Led and yeah join their guild

NIGHTBANEFTW

2. May 27, 2015  
    They don't need more twinks. They just need to get enough balls to queue.

3. May 27, 2015  
    well so far playing as ally i can see only 1 thing - hordes are way less then us ;(

4. May 27, 2015  
    If you guys stop bringing your drama wherever you go, you might get some players. In fact, this is the only reason I don`t join the 79 community, you guys are really hostile and are always fighting over who is better and ****, see there is already a 79 here mocking you, this really bothers those who have nothing to do with it.
    Edited: May 27, 2015

5. May 27, 2015  
    If you guys stop bringing your drama wherever you go, you might get some players. In fact, this is the only reason I don`t join the 79 community, you guys are really hostile and are always fighting over who is better and ****, see there is already a 79 here mocking you, this really bothers those who have nothing to do with it.
    These stuffs are in the past now we are trying to motivate hordes to que for bgs, if you join them it will be awesome x)

6. May 27, 2015  
    Mocking? Drama? Sigh.

Alliance twinks are just tired on waiting every day for you guys to queue. Wtf is wrong with you, do you really consider yourselves twinks?

7. May 27, 2015  
    Horde side have plenty of twinks but they refuse to log their 79 twinks unless they're guaranteed a win.

As an alliance member you will notice a trend of either 8-9 twinks Hordes fighting your 4 twinks, or your 4 twinks fighting against their 1 twink. It seems that when things are even numbers, and when Alliance have a healer or two online, the Horde will "chicken" out and continue playing their 80s.

tl;dr message to horde: You can still queue without your 7 friends, 4 dks and 3 healers.

8. Horde side have plenty of twinks but they refuse to log their 79 twinks unless they're guaranteed a win.

As an alliance member you will notice a trend of either 8-9 twinks Hordes fighting your 4 twinks, or your 4 twinks fighting against their 1 twink. It seems that when things are even numbers, and when Alliance have a healer or two online, the Horde will "chicken" out and continue playing their 80s.

tl;dr message to horde: You can still queue without your 7 friends, 4 dks and 3 healers.

What are the good healers for 79? I heard Disc Priest isn't viable.

9. What are the good healers for 79? I heard Disc Priest isn't viable.
    Well restoration druid or holy paladin <--------- best.

But everything is viable if you know how to use it.

10. But everything is viable if you know how to use it.
    That's a low blow there.

11. Whats the purpose on twinking at 79? id understand to stop on 70 for raids and arenas but 79? Enlighten me pls :)

12. Whats the purpose on twinking at 79? id understand to stop on 70 for raids and arenas but 79? Enlighten me pls :)
    Here. On 79 u have almost all spells that u have on 80, and u can get BiS gear just for VPs and professions in like 1-3 days. You dont have to play arenas and BGs for at least 2 months to earn best gear. Also we always play WSG and its best BG, but we r also happy when we play some other BG during weekends when its CtA. I think thats main resons. Oh ye, you can farm honor for 80 gear, thats one of the resons too.

@Sanecorez Ye, DP isnt realy viable on 79, talking from personal expirience. Losing mana veeeeery quick. But i had fun dispeling wings from "pro" palas that cant do anything without them and dispeling dudus HoTs. U can try it out, but if u want some real good 79 healer go rdudu>hpala.

13. Whats the purpose on twinking at 79? id understand to stop on 70 for raids and arenas but 79? Enlighten me pls :)
    Well, twink is made to win others, 70 can't beat 79 of course thanks to the high lvl you alsmot miss everything.
    on 79 you do raids and arenas (rated) just like on 70 but even better + you do the wotlk dungeons if you want.
    twink should be maxed with professions lvl cap and gear.(i think you can max 70 with profession to 450 not sure)
    all the bracket end with: 9 lvl difference like 10-19,20-29,70-79 etc.You know what that means?(that means 79 is a twink if not is then the 70 is just a tbc ''fan'' getting pwned by a 79.
    basiclly 79 is the ''ultimate twink in wotlk'' and the stronger some ppl say that 78 would be due to some stats scalling.
    since the bracket is 70-79 everyone takes what he likes.
    Edited: June 18, 2015

14. cool, thanks for the replies. how do you do arenas @79. create a team on 70?

15. cool, thanks for the replies. how do you do arenas @79. create a team on 70?
    -.-

You create a team on 79... you can create any time a team between levels 70-79.... don't know about other brackets.