1. May 22, 2015  

Experienced Death Knight LF 2's Partner [H]

Hi,

I'm rather new to this server, and haven't found an arena partner yet. I was a 2.3k DK on live, and reached 2k on Arena Tournament (what feels like several years ago when it was younger). I'm just getting back into the swing of things, and finally have a moderately respectable setup to start queuing up for arenas to grind whilst waiting on points. I have most of my 2s experience as DK/RSham and DK/RDruid. I am competent in running a Shadowcleave setup for 3s also, if need be.

I'm looking for a RSham, RDruid, HPally, DPriest, or honestly anybody that can play their class well. I only speak English, so I apologize for being limited to only playing with fluent English speakers. I'm also looking for someone who is mature. I don't intend on reaching #1, I'm here for the fun of the game and the adrenaline rush of arenas. I'm here to have a good time and progressively improve. Feel free to send me a message or mail me in-game anytime. My character's name is "Mathematical" on Horde side. I won't be transferring to Alliance in the near future, as a couple of my friends play on the Horde side.

Thanks for reading!

2. May 22, 2015  
    Isnt horde side quite dead arena wise? Heard many people rolling alliance since they just cannot find any decent partners there. Anyways from myself : Extremely bored Hpala on alliance side with 2.3xp on AT as HPW. This was 1.5 years ago and i recently started playing on Ragnaros so i might be little bit rusty still. I consider myself mature, very relaxed overall. If you ever think about coming to alliance then hit me up. Rather send me a pm on forums since i only log onto game when i have anything to do there.