1. May 22, 2015  

Lordaeron Alpha Twinking

Hey. You guys may not know me, I twinked on here under the name "Rokshey" back when Lordaeron first went live on Molten, and have been active in the 19 twinking community in general since 2007.

If this upcoming alpha server is x1 rate, and twinks decide to flush back to Lordaeron, I'll definitely be taking an interest in twinking on here again. Anyone planning on moving over to Lordaeron?

2. May 22, 2015  
    Question. Do twinks in the 19-60 brackets prefer to play low exp rate servers because you're more likely to get low level bg pops?

3. May 22, 2015  
    I'd definitely start twinking there (19-49) if we could use marketplace (mainly because of heirlooms).

4. May 22, 2015  
    Question. Do twinks in the 19-60 brackets prefer to play low exp rate servers because you're more likely to get low level bg pops?
    That's probably the main reason, but for me at least, it really brings out the old retail feel of leveling the character along the way.

5. May 24, 2015  
    I'd avoid spending much on the alpha server though. All toons will be wiped after the testing is complete.

6. May 24, 2015  
    when they organize to open 1x rate server?

7. May 30, 2015  

8. May 30, 2015  
    A Real Twink Wore Pink
    Used to play in that guild before the GM of the horde guild paid for me to switch to horde. Ally already had a decent Flag carrier when I showed up. Horde needed a dedicated FC.

I just made a 19 shammy on Deathwing tonight, he's already mostly geared, just needs enchants and a few pieces of BiS. Any active guilds on horde side? Or should I switch to ally?
    Edited: May 30, 2015

9. May 30, 2015  
    A Real Twink Wore Pink

;)
    2 bad britnay got rekt jaja

10. June 2, 2015  
    Well I've been over on horde side. Don't seem to be any twink guilds, no WSG pop any time.

Bummer.

11. June 8, 2015  
    Ohh yeah! But how long to came really on?

12. It says unavailable because it's been a long time since that BG queue doesn't pop, so the server "Doesn't know" the last queue time it took to pop. That has never worked, but it means you are queued, on Deathwing there's a lot of 19 twinks but literally nobody plays them anymore, after the Moltdown/Reset/Hijack half the people didn't want to make their 19s anymore, so the activity was way less than before, then half of that people started to play and like the 80s they got for free so they play those. For me, 19 died after the reset, for some it died last month, and 79 just died last week. There were like 50 people playing 19 but they went to a instant 19 server that is currently online, I see like 1 to 3 twinks log on Deathwing like once a week for like 2 minutes. So that's about it...

13. Ohh yeah! But how long to came really on?
    Ayeee.... Which realm do you play on? Did you find an active 10-19 bg realm?

14. July 3, 2015  
    Yes we will try to bring it back in Lord. Please join this group.