1. May 22, 2015  

MoP RP

Hello soldiers of the Alliance and scum of the Horde! I bring a question and a quest.

How many of you still RP? What do you RP about and where? Do you have RP guilds? Would you join one if invited? If so, why? If not, why not?

I am on a quest to create a dedicated RP guild that will hold major PvP and PvE events for its members, but I must know that I am not wasting my time. It will involve world "policing", low level PvP, lvl 60 and 70 twinking, religious events, military training exercises, vows of love and oaths of vengeance.

Who will join me on this quest? Who will revive the ancient and sacred art of RP?
    Edited: May 22, 2015

2. May 22, 2015  
    I would, if that means anything. I did on Defias-Brotherhood during Mists and it was enjoyable. We do have RP community, but much of the global chat doesn't do much contribution to encourage it. I think this topic is more fit to be in the Roleplay section and will be moved there.

Don't stray from roads adventurer!

3. May 22, 2015  
    Currently there are a couple other RP guilds on MoP

I would strongly recommend joining the OOC channel to get in touch with other RPers (/join OOCRP)

4. May 23, 2015  
    I would join.So when are you going to make that rp guild? and what faction?(i would play both but i prefer horde :D but if you make alliance guild then i'll make an ally char)

5. May 24, 2015  

6. So unpredictably blow the winds of Fate, so laughable the ambitious plans of mice and men.

When I wrote this post, I was bursting with enthusiasm and vigor, driven by a burning desire to create and control, nurture and destroy.

Then Life happened, and suddenly I have little time to play this game, let alone create the guild I so desperately desired.

Even worse, the Great Wolf has spoken and, even now, I cannot answer his howl. Forgive me.

Perhaps fortune will smile on me another day or perhaps someone else will take up the cup that has passed from me.

In either case, I hope you will still be there, fighting the good fight.

7. Hello soldiers of the Alliance and scum of the Horde! I bring a question and a quest.

How many of you still RP? What do you RP about and where? Do you have RP guilds? Would you join one if invited? If so, why? If not, why not?

I am on a quest to create a dedicated RP guild that will hold major PvP and PvE events for its members, but I must know that I am not wasting my time. It will involve world "policing", low level PvP, lvl 60 and 70 twinking, religious events, military training exercises, vows of love and oaths of vengeance.

Who will join me on this quest? Who will revive the ancient and sacred art of RP?
    don't call horde scum horde teh best

8. Hello soldiers of the Alliance and scum of the Horde! I bring a question and a quest.

I would, if you weren't on the lamer faction. :3