1. May 24, 2015  
    But you can do all of those things apart from flexible window layouts using ISBoxer anyway if you know how to use it properly. Personally I don't see the benefit of a window layout like that since I like to have all of my characters using a full UI at all times so I can manage each character properly.

Sometimes commercial pieces of software can fulfill the role they were created to fill whilst having plenty of functionality and customisation options which ISBoxer does.

I think you just have something against using it because it's a closed platform and haven't given it a proper chance to show its worth. Until you can show me something that HKN can achieve which ISBoxer can't that will make a notable difference to gameplay then I'll be sticking to ISBoxer. It's easier to use and has enough functionality to scale to 25man PvE raiding just fine.

2. May 24, 2015  
    but I am one of them. i have functions in my HKN that ISBoxer cannot accomplish. ive tried to do it in ISBoxer and even read ISBoxer forums but people still cannot accomplish it:
    * "FaceTarget" NOT USING ANY ITEM! can do it 100% flawlessly from level 1 naked. it uses only CTM+IWT+macro+hotkey. ISBoxer cant do this.
    Im interested in this. In ISboxer its possible to use iwt+ctm for example to face the enemy and move backward at the same time but the team also cancle the casting.
    Do ur toons cancle the casting when u use ur AHK facing method? For example when u cast lightning bolt and the enemy is walking behind u during the 2 sec cast. Will ur chars turn to the enemy with out canceling the current lightning bolt casting?

Its possible to make the formations in this video with ISboxer. However, u need to time manually when to go to the next step to change the movement direction.
    Its possible to make bots with hotkeynet. (executing a script automaticly for a set time) I guess automation is also possile with AHK so u press one button and it automaticly execute the whole formation with perfect timing and no action from the player side is required. However, i guess doing such a thing count as "botting".
    * fully customized mouseover healing however i want it to work. "mousewheelup" shields? check! "RButton hold-down channeling toggle?" check! etc.... in HKN you imagine it = its possible.
    Works also with ISboxer. Instead of a repeater region u can put multiple click bars over ur ingame health frames.
    By clicking on the click bars u can execute mapped keys which execute a mouseover macro.
    Edited: May 24, 2015

3. June 4, 2015  
    well if you want to live in ignorance and denial then go ahead :)

you are stating something that is a logical, scientific, falsehood.

it is 100% provable that HKN is more capable than ISBoxer.
    HKN is a programming interface.
    it allows you to do anything you can imagine that you could possibly want to do.

ISBoxer itself is built inside of the same programming calls and framework. but ISBoxer only implements a handful of possible features.
    HKN is the programming interface itself that lets YOU build any feature you want to. it also runs much more efficiently and optimized.
    Please make an accurate and correct comparison video and show us oh great one how HKN is far superior to ISboxer. I assure you, that those of us that use ISboxer will be waiting and watching your video when it comes out and we'll all be ready to tear it apart and point out any fallacies and/or inaccuracies, because I for one would love to see this video and would love to know what you think HKN can do that ISboxer can't do.

From my personal experience with ISboxer that which has been pretty limited as I've only been boxing a short time, I can say for sure that I have learned to use ISboxer quickly and easily and don't feel overwhelmed with having to learn a bunch of other useless stuff to go along with it to. I would have to say with a 100% that ISboxer works flawlessly and perfectly and that includes that hacked version floating around here on the forums and that's what people here on the MB forums are trying to tell you, you're post here is a direct jab and attack on something you clearly know nothing about and I for one would like to you edit your post and clean it up a bit as to avoid any kind of flame wars.

4. June 5, 2015  
    Please make an accurate and correct comparison video and show us oh great one how HKN is far superior to ISboxer. I assure you, that those of us that use ISboxer will be waiting and watching your video when it comes out and we'll all be ready to tear it apart and point out any fallacies and/or inaccuracies, because I for one would love to see this video and would love to know what you think HKN can do that ISboxer can't do.

From my personal experience with ISboxer that which has been pretty limited as I've only been boxing a short time, I can say for sure that I have learned to use ISboxer quickly and easily and don't feel overwhelmed with having to learn a bunch of other useless stuff to go along with it to. I would have to say with a 100% that ISboxer works flawlessly and perfectly and that includes that hacked version floating around here on the forums and that's what people here on the MB forums are trying to tell you, you're post here is a direct jab and attack on something you clearly know nothing about and I for one would like to you edit your post and clean it up a bit as to avoid any kind of flame wars.
    I dont have to waste my time.
    The laws of logic and science already proves that HKN is superior to ISBoxer.
    By definition.

If you knew anything about science, logic, and how computers work you wouldnt have made your above post.

HKN is a scripting language that allows you to manipulate the windows operating system.
    ISBoxer is a program - built inside the windows operating system - that implements individual features allowing you to do pre-determined things that the creator of ISBoxer allows you to do.

By the very definition of these 2 things - HKN is superior as it is limitless.
    ISBoxer - however good it is - will always - by definition - be limited to the functions that the developer of ISBoxer creates and allows you to use.
    HKN - will always - by definition - be limitless and allow you (the user) to do *anything you can possibly imagine* without boundaries, limits, etc.

You just embarrassed yourself.....

and attempted to make a flame war.....

but im not getting into such a silly discussion, because there is no discussion.
    i will not discuss or debate the definition of very trivial words with someone who doesnt understand what they even mean.

enjoy ISBoxer. its a great program.
    since I am a software engineer and know how to use computers and manipulate them however i desire - i use HKN. a person that has these skills would be silly to use ISBoxer as we would be sacrificing freedom, control, efficiency, and capabilities --- and gaining nothing.
    this is a simple fact. its not debatable anymore than the fact that the number 2 is greater than 1.

next, please.

5. June 5, 2015  
    I dont have to waste my time.
    The laws of logic and science already proves that HKN is superior to ISBoxer.
    By definition..
    Boy you missed that by a long short didn't you? If you're sitting here telling people that Product A. is better then Product B. Some people might wanna see your work that which is what I'm trying to ask you to do. There is no logic or science for us to use because you haven't exactly demonstrated how Product B. is superior to Product A. You were the one that came here to the forums making you're claims, so it's up to you to support your claims and as not ever body is going to have the same logic, reasoning and understanding to come to the same conclusion you have. Now all you've done is supported your claim again without showing any signs of evidence or proof to what you're trying to say, so honestly, i don't speak for everyone here, but I feel a little left hanging. Inquiring minds would like to know.....

"If you knew anything about science, logic, and how computers work you wouldn't have made your above post."

Ya know, you're absolutely right, I know enough and maybe a little more to get me by, that which is my point, the average MB isn't a computer programmer and that's why ISboxer is the superior product, someone took all that coding you're talking about and put it in a cute neat package that anybody can learn to use. That which is why it's the most successful tool on the market when it comes to MB. Others make money off of the things others don't know, if you knew how money works, you wouldn't have posted that line you just posted.

"HKN is a scripting language that allows you to manipulate the windows operating system.
    ISBoxer is a program - built inside the windows operating system - that implements individual features allowing you to do pre-determined things that the creator of ISBoxer allows you to do."

That which allows players to do a lot of things in an easier fashion "without" having to learn how to write all that scripting or dig around for what hopefully would be someone else's script that pretty much mirrors what I would want to do. If it's not exactly what I want, I either have to submit and use someone else's work and not do exactly what I want to do, or keep digging around til I find the perfect script or figure out how to exactly code it, as I personally and many others aren't computer programmers and don't wanna be, we just wanna hope on our toons and play them together in the easier, least complicated manor.

"ISBoxer - however good it is - will always - by definition - be limited to the functions that the developer of ISBoxer creates and allows you to use."

I won't disagree completely with you here, but as there have been thousands of users MB and using the ISboxer software, Lavish had done a mighty fine job ironing out all the limitations and making sure you can do as much as you possibly could wanna do. As at some point with an open scripting tool or a premade boxing tool, sooner or later everyone's going to be running out of new ideas and Boxing itself is going to become limited by the human mind as everything has been done and that my friend is where I would say we're at right now.

I'll end this with one big one

How much more innovation can be put into MB as a whole? Everything Lavish as put into ISboxing pretty much cuts things down to everything everyone would need.

Click buttons

Video XF

Easy funictionality being able to adjust the amount of keys said player wants to use

Macro support (for WoW)

and even....(with legal copy lol) customer support if you get stuck, you can upload your script to their forums and they can look at your script and tell you what you're doing wrong and how to fix it. That's pretty cool, if I had to money to have a legal copy, I probably would.

Now HKN might be able to do all those things, maybe even a little more, but anything you think HKN can do, ISboxer can do with just as much ease if not easier. Perhaps any some strange world in a not to distant future, if someone figures out something they can do with HKN that can't be done in ISboxer, i bet you anything, if it's cool enough and worthy enough Lavish will be on top of it finding a way to put that idea into their program, but honestly I think we reached that tipping point where we really can't do much else with boxing programs. in short I feel your whole argument about HKN being superior is moot, just because there isn't a lot more innovation left in the market to grow with.

"You just embarrassed yourself.....

I literally have no idea what you're talking about here, but let me fix something for you "HKN - will always - by definition - be limitless and allow you (the market) to do *anything you can possibly imagine* without boundaries, limits, etc". There are always boundaries and limitations. Sooner or later everyone hits that brick wall together., but nice try blowing hot air up my bum.

"and attempted to make a flame war....."

you did that all on your own by writing this thread the way you did, you could have simply drawn up a guide to help people understand HKN better, that which would have been great and would have even peaked my interest a little, but the way you launch head long in to making a thread and bashing a tool people have been favoring here for the last several years. Trust me when I say, I don't want no flame war, you just need to work on how you talk to people as you don't know how they'll respond. Rather you know it or not, your whole OP was directed as a flame attack and I'm not the only one that noticed it, that which is why you got some of the remarks you got and you got me asking you to support your claims (that which you still haven't done).

"but im not getting into such a silly discussion, because there is no discussion.
    i will not discuss or debate the definition of very trivial words with someone who doesnt understand what they even mean."

Nice ad hominem attack there, next time try and focus more on the topic on hand and less on attacking innocent people and you won't look so foolish.

"enjoy ISBoxer. its a great program.

I will and thank you and you enjoy your HKN to.

and this is where things go south again, sigh.

".since I am a software engineer and know how to use computers and manipulate them however i desire - i use HKN. a person that has these skills would be silly to use ISBoxer as we would be sacrificing freedom, control, efficiency, and capabilities --- and gaining nothing".

See we could have ended on a nice happy note, but not you're boosting and bragging about something that nobody here cares about. I'm glad you have a software degree, i'm happy you figured out game programming and etc etc, but I assure you, nobody here cares, but keep patting yourself on the back and think you're being useful. Nice try trying to solve a community problem when there really wasn't one to begin with, though lol.

"this is a simple fact. its not debatable anymore than the fact that the number 2 is greater than 1".

I just wanna point out that Mythal here never once showed his work and never once pointed out exact how much more HKN could do then ISboxer, all he did was talk a lot of big talk and enjoyed boosting and bragging about his software degree. Horrible rebuttal, would not read again.

"next, please".

No thank you, you've wasted enough time here.

6. Hey, can you post link to the 5 boxing script again :) I need the example maybe learn some things. Thank you in advance

First 12