1. May 25, 2015  
    Actually I'm not Strongone. The only character I own on this realm is a dk named Medan.

Ironically, I kinda dislike that dude since he uses multiple account to harass people but I'm also tired of reading your bull****.

You don't even know me but yet you're telling false accusations and randomly talking ****? You sound a truly convinced MARK to me!
    You are tired to read me but you aren't to read trash-topic from the horde like this.
    Well, I'm sick of read the same post from the horde since I started to play wow 6 years ago: ''Ally suck, ally noobs, for the horde, lok tar ogar, alliance scum''
    Only the Horde do that, here, in youtube, everywhere...
    In the first years I ignored them, but now I will keep talking in the forum while horde players are so *****ic to create this topics. And you talk like hanzo, so you are the same type of person that him :D
    Edited: May 25, 2015

2. May 25, 2015  
    For the Alliance!
    For the Horde!

Yes, because i can.

3. May 25, 2015  
    You are tired to read me but you aren't to read trash-topic from the horde like this.
    Well, I'm sick of read the same post from the horde since I started to play wow 6 years ago: ''Ally suck, ally noobs, for the horde, lok tar ogar, alliance scum''
    Only the Horde do that, here, in youtube, everywhere...
    In the first years I ignored them, but now I will keep talking in the forum while horde players are so *****ic to create this topics. And you talk like hanzo, so you are the same type of person that him :D
    Oh jeez... freaking MARKS like you still exist in 2015! Horde players are humans (in reality) just like alliance players. This thread was made just to show that horde is winning most BGs recently (which is a fact). But posting a screenshot about beating a guy in arena is kinda immature plus it's BLOODY IRRELEVANT here!

Also, what have you done besides talking **** on forum? If you wanna talk **** then at least you gotta back it up lmao.

4. May 25, 2015  
    Oh jeez... freaking MARKS like you still exist in 2015! Horde players are humans (in reality) just like alliance players. This thread was made just to show that horde is winning most BGs recently (which is a fact). But posting a screenshot about beating a guy in arena is kinda immature plus it's BLOODY IRRELEVANT here!

Also, what have you done besides talking **** on forum? If you wanna talk **** then at least you gotta back it up lmao.
    The Op want to show ''how horde win bgs''
    I want to show how the OP die in that arena. My post its irrelevant as this topic.

Today we won the most RBG's. Should I create a new topic named: The poor horde???
    I would like see what you say if I create this topic from alliance perspective. ^^

5. May 25, 2015  
    Today we won the most RBG's. Should I create a new topic named: The poor horde???
    I would like see what you say if I create this topic from alliance perspective. ^^
    Well, from what I've seen so far, horde has the advantage over alliance in BGs.

First of all, horde has many active PvP guilds that do BG premades regularly. On the other hand alliance has only ONE active PvP guild which is Infected. When it's alliance premade vs horde premade it doesn't take much time till alliance team gets massacred and most of them leave BG or just stay afk. Also, most alliance gladiators (or just skilled PvPers) have recently transferred to horde so alliance is not the "dominant" PvP faction anymore.

Alliance might have more population than horde, but as I said before most alliance teams in BGs consist of bots, 100k hp players, afkers and newbies who are mostly getting carried by 2-3 No'Khaled rogues (Erenr for example) who are just targeting lower-geared players and mindlessly spamming hemorrhage like the mentally handicapped that they are. You'll hardly see any 100k hp player in a BG on horde side.

Anyways, if you wanna create a topic concerning this bull**** then go ahead. I'm pretty I'll be non stop laughing when I read it.

6. May 25, 2015  
    Well, from I've seen so far, horde has the advantage over alliance in BGs.

First of all, horde has many active PvP guilds that do BG premades regularly. On the other hand alliance has only ONE active PvP guild which is Infected. When it's alliance premade vs horde premade it doesn't take much time till alliance team gets massacred and most of them leave BG or just stay afk. Also, most alliance gladiators (or just skilled PvPers) have recently transferred to horde so alliance is not the "dominant" PvP faction anymore.

Alliance might have more population than horde, but as I said before most alliance teams in BGs consist of bots, 100k hp players, afkers and newbies who are mostly getting carried by 2-3 No'Khaled rogues (Erenr for example) who are just targeting lower-geared players and mindlessly spamming hemorrhage like the mentally handicapped that they are. You'll hardly see any 100k hp player in a BG on horde side.

Anyways, if you wanna create a topic concerning this bull**** then go ahead. I'm pretty I'll be non stop laughing when I read it.
    Create an alliance char before talking, and stop playing in horde premades, then you will see the truth about the horde.
    If alliance lost more than the 50% of the bgs I would LEAVE this realm, because I never play in a server dominated by the horde^^
    13 bgs played today, 9 won. I only queue with celtar.
    I never saw a single horde premade WINNING ALTERAC.
    As some hordes players says recently, horde GIVE CANCER in RBG.

7. May 25, 2015  
    I never saw a single horde premade WINNING ALTERAC.
    Fair point. I'll have to admit horde players tend to ignore the BG objectives in Alterac Valley and just randomly kill rams or PvP in midfield. I personally leave this BG instantly since AV is the cancer of PvP.

Both factions have their pros and cons so determining which faction is dominating is subjective. Let's just agree to disagree.

8. May 25, 2015  
    Well, from I've seen so far, horde has the advantage over alliance in BGs.

Coming from a horde player, you're just sht talkin dude ... Both factions have noobs and afk'rs + if an ally team is all human they have a dps/healing advantage , on another note the bugs in bgs also favor the alliance I.E. In twin peaks ally can mount up inside base and reach mid point faster and the ally flag has a tendency to "disappear" + how can you sht talk erenr he's actually a pretty good rogue in my opinion and probably has a better arena rating than you anyway

9. May 25, 2015  
    if an ally team is all human they have a dps/healing advantage , on another note the bugs in bgs also favor the alliance I.E. In twin peaks ally can mount up inside base and reach mid point faster and the ally flag has a tendency to "disappear"
    When I said horde has the advantage over alliance I meant it has more skilled players, better teamwork and faster BG queues. I didn't mean having the OP racial or abusing glitches.

how can you sht talk erenr he's actually a pretty good rogue in my opinion and probably has a better arena rating than you anyway
    Well, arena rating seems irrelevant to me. I said he's "mentally handicapped" cause he tends to focus 110-120k players and one-shot them instead of killing flag carriers, capturing bases or whatever the objective of the BG is. Last time I encountered him in a BG he was chasing down a 112k hp ele shammy the whole time without paying attention to the flag carrier.

10. May 25, 2015  
    Coming from a horde player, you're just sht talkin dude ... Both factions have noobs and afk'rs + if an ally team is all human they have a dps/healing advantage , on another note the bugs in bgs also favor the alliance I.E. In twin peaks ally can mount up inside base and reach mid point faster and the ally flag has a tendency to "disappear" + how can you sht talk erenr he's actually a pretty good rogue in my opinion and probably has a better arena rating than you anyway
    Speaking of Twin Peaks; why did you ragequit after me and my mate killed your FC and capped a flag? We were two guys vs your premade, your team obviously had the upper hand!

11. May 25, 2015  
    WHy your premades alway loses in Alterac valley?

P.D: Yesterday I won more than 50% even with alot of 80k trash players in alliance vs Horde premades from all pvp Guilds. GG horde :D

P.2 II: 100% win today ATM.
    My premades? I've never done a premade in my life...I always solo que.

12. May 26, 2015  
    Shut up Strongone, I'm tired of your multi-accounts. Go cry to your mother, she's the only who will carry you in real life.
    your obsession with me is epic, clown. :D such a pity. but there there there, it's alright, you can always call erenr and some 5 healers to carry you :D
    continue backpedaling, continue crying, continue lose, continue brag after you won something ONCE in day :) it's fun to read, clown xD

also it seems to me that your butthurt is such epic now ... you need to involve my real life having no idea about it... but ofcourse, when you're absolute zero clown imba pro wnnabe - you got no other options really :D

stay classy clown :))))

newbies who are mostly getting carried by 2-3 No'Khaled rogues (Erenr for example) who are just targeting lower-geared players and mindlessly spamming hemorrhage like the mentally handicapped that they are.
    this pretty much says it all.

how can you sht talk erenr he's actually a pretty good rogue in my opinion and probably has a better arena rating than you anyway
    how you define good ? oh wait .. another bm hunter... why are you guys always the "toughest" talkers ? well this delenis guy sucked bavlz as ele shaman, he still seriously lacks any aknowledge on enha, so he rolled bm, instantly became PRO.
    "good" rogue, wouldn't ever roll two kaleds, it's called being carried by items, which you are not supposed to wear really. but ofcourse hemmo spec heroes will disagree. 0 positioning - toe to toe hemmo spamm in da face = win ggvp.

it's so fun to read these forum heroes. :D but obviously, if you can't prove **** in-game, what else you're left to do ?....

Speaking of Twin Peaks; why did you ragequit after me and my mate killed your FC and capped a flag? We were two guys vs your premade, your team obviously had the upper hand!
    because it's just like delenis style, leave - sit 30 min in deserter, que - leave again, another 30 minutes, fap meanwhile, que VOILA greenies - win - que again oh a premade. leave come to forums - brag. proffit. :D this is pretty much what the guy does for 3 years.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

13. May 26, 2015  
    because it's just like delenis style, leave - sit 30 min in deserter, que - leave again, another 30 minutes, fap meanwhile, que VOILA greenies - win - que again oh a premade. leave come to forums - brag. proffit. :D this is pretty much what the guy does for 3 years.
    The funny thing was after he ragequit the rest of his team just gave up and stayed in their graveyard like a a group of bees withour their queen, and when the game was over I logged on a horde toon to ask him why he left and he wasn't even online, so he literally ragequit - the GM of The Top Villains ragequit during a full guild premade because two guys killed their FC and our FC capped a flag ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

PS. Oh **** you're Strongone, I remember you were chill about me chilling with a campfire in WSG while your premade was spawncamping the rest of my team, it's always nice when people don't KoS between factions, appreciate that :3

14. May 26, 2015  
    PS. Oh **** you're Strongone, I remember you were chill about me chilling with a campfire in WSG while your premade was spawncamping the rest of my team, it's always nice when people don't KoS between factions, appreciate that :3
    i also said them to stop xD
    eh .. sadly (why sadly ? because it isn't fun at all.) 95% of our bg's in a premade - end up as a gy camps (if it's wsg, tp or gilneas..) .. also we rarely run full premades, usually it's 4-8 man :) sometimes it's just me, simplicity, and linda or fuzion. (well we're mainly doing premades in our small team, to have some challenge having 5-6-10 random players in our group)

well i can't afford to quit, being a member of jinxed really. so yes, i do have some loses on my "stats" when i solo que'd. am i pissed about it ? not at all :)
    Edited: May 26, 2015

15. May 26, 2015  
    i also said them to stop xD
    eh .. sadly (why sadly ? because it isn't fun at all.) 95% of our bg's in a premade - end up as a gy camps (if it's wsg, tp or gilneas..) .. also we rarely run full premades, usually it's 4-8 man :)

well i can't afford to quit, being a member of jinxed really. so yes, i do have some loses on my "stats" when i solo que'd. am i pissed about it ? not at all :)
    ^ This, this is why I never do premades. I only have one guy I ever premade with (Luminy but he renames like every month) and if I'm in a game when I solo queue that I know we're gonna lose then I just do my own thing and pick off stragglers around the map. Winning games is pretty irrelevant once you're full gear anyway, I prefer having a good, close game with actual PvP fights rather than a flawless stompfest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First 12345 ... Last